Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ (24341 Views)

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
IFRS5:
Do you want to implement a cloud-based accounting system for your small business?
Do you need the services of an experienced chartered accountant for your small business?
... at affordable fees.

Congratulations colleague!

I see your head is really hot.

Are you among the newly inducted ACAs?
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by contigiency(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Witch hunting in the highest order....@Mbuhari should understand that he is not fighting corruption rather he is fighting the PDP

But that is the den of corruption. in fact, if you are able to fight corruption in PDP down to 40%, you would have solved more than 80% of Nigerian problems. So he is at the right place for the battle. It's just like anybody who wants to stop the fight against corruption, if you have not taken buhari out of the way, then you have not started.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by KanwuliaExtra: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Who looted the IKOYI APARTMENT FUNDS? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by PremiumLeaks: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mynd44:
*Cries in campaign funds*
Mynd I remember when you said this here and some political neophytes who couldn't see beyond their nose called you all sorts of names!

Its unfolding now and a whole lot of the opposition will be so busy in court they won't know when elections will be conducted! grin grin

#itsgameofthrones
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by OgeFather(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
kolaaderin:
you have never voted for APC stop the lies

Go and argue with your ancestors...
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by contigiency(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgeFather:

before you come here and start talking nonsense, let clear your stupid understanding

first,the so called list has been in existence for so long and yet they did nothing about it . why now ?

secondly,saying the gov't is fighting corruption means you're total blind to an unimaginable extent because Gaduje is still walking free and being praised by the gov't despite every proof against him and many more

thirdly, Oga it's better to use old looted money to fund election than to suck us dry freshly to fund election which is exaclty what is happening now, if you deny it then tell me where the 1 billion to buy military equipment went to ?

*SHUT UP FOR YOU KNOW NOTHING *

It's not compulsory for everyone to talk on every issue especially when you are bereft of ideas on a subject matter. Else, you end up sounding like an empty drum just as you did on this matter.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Grayxme: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Indeed looting will no longer be the order of the day and this is made possible by this administration's zero tolerance to corruption which is commendable

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by OgeFather(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
contigiency:

It's not compulsory for everyone to talk on every issue especially when you are bereft of ideas on a subject matter. Else, you end up sounding like an empty drum just as you did on this matter.

I didn't think you'll give up so easily, you've got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by efighter: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
When are they going to freeze the account of Gandollar?
They did it against Fayose when he was the sitting governor of Ekiti.

EFCC froze Fayose accounts while Fayose was still a sitting governor. The Court ruled that EFCC cannot freeze the accounts of a serving governor and EFCC unfroze the accounts. Fayose went to the bank and made a withdrawals and posted pictures and videos showing that he made withdrawals from his accounts and that the accounts have been unfrozen. Should EFCC repeat the same and freeze the accounts of Gandollar again after the Court has ruled that it is illegal? Gandollar still enjoys immunity. Immediately his term expires he will face the court and be jailed before Thunder finally strike him and his family. Use your head and stop disgracing your family on the net.

3 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Smile4daddy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
More hunger looms on PDP Looters as PMB is set to take battle to the next level.

FFK own na sweet me pass.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Smile4daddy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:
None of the apcs is among
Their hands are clean.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by ArmedRobber: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
jaxxy:
U can’t freeze people’s accounts with out taking them to court to defend them selves. This is abuse power and political persecution at its best.

I believe looters should be prosecuted bt the law should be followed.
lol this one is not alive grin have u heard of executive order 6 .even pdp looters took the case to court and the judge strike it out that the president has the powers
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
lol this one is not alive grin have u heard of executive order 6 .even pdp looters took the case to court and the judge strike it out that the president has the powers

U can seize what they cannot defend as theirs or in court bt u cannot seize what clearly belongs to them or are u saying they had nothing before they joined politics?

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by docadams: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mynd44:

Hmmm

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by socialmediaman: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Roger3D:
You have an excellent point there. Ganduje needs to be swiftly investigated and his accounts frozen by the EFCC just like they did that of the loud mouthed Fayose. I guess the EFCC are scared of the consequences of going after one of the president's most prominent ally

Gandollar is a responsible man - Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

Mynd I remember when you said this here and some political neophytes who couldn't see beyond their nose called you all sorts of names!

Its unfolding now and a whole lot of the opposition will be so busy in court they won't know when elections will be conducted! grin grin

#itsgameofthrones
I remember saying I didn't like EO6 as the powers were absolute cos I saw what it could be used for.

Myopia is a thing

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by supereagle(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
HOW PDP SHARED OUR MONEY!!!

Nigerian youths, see how the PDP destroyed your colourful future. See how they shared our Commonwealth and why we are suffering today.
See their confessions when Buhari began hunting them down:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by ArmedRobber: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
jaxxy:

U can seize what they cannot defend as theirs or in court bt u cannot seize what clearly belongs to them or are u saying they had nothing before they joined politics?
bro go and read executive order 6 signed into law by buhari and comeback.
On a lighter note the executive order says any bank account linked to the looted funds under investigation can be frozen till the trial has been completed.

E.g If dasuki transfer or lodged 10k out of the looted funds to your account .according to the order the account must be frozen till the trial has been completed
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Teobaba(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:

But court ruled then that EFCC has no power to do that cos he has immunity. Why this ur noise now. It favoured u then now it's Danguje's turn to enjoy
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
bro go and read executive order 6 signed into law by buhari and comeback.
On a lighter note the executive order says any bank account linked to the looted funds under investigation can be frozen till the trial has been completed.

E.g If dasuki transfer or lodged 10k out of the looted funds to your account .according to the order the account must be frozen till the trial has been completed

Well does that make good sense to u? Not all executive orders are reasonable. What if the money sent wasn’t tied to the fraud or u think he deals with only co looters?

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by rapid101(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hope say dem freeze Tinubu,sherif,akpabio,ameachi,babachir, Gandollar nd co too

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by pedrilo: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
the bypocrisy of buhari and his corruption fight is nauseating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sure u are a Nigerian? Do you Ameachi,Tinubu, Maina, Daura and co.if you them, then define corruption for me
contigiency:

But that is the den of corruption. in fact, if you are able to fight corruption in PDP down to 40%, you would have solved more than 80% of Nigerian problems. So he is at the right place for the battle. It's just like anybody who wants to stop the fight against corruption, if you have not taken buhari out of the way, then you have not started.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Nasir123(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgeFather:
cry APC is ready to play dirty at any level Just to get re-elected

God will not forgive anybody who will vote for APC again

I once did but I'm sorry

If APC is playing dirty,..then play clean to defeat them!

Matter close.
No many noise.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by NairaMaster1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
bettercreature:
They actually need to freeze the account of SS/SE people who are hell bent on supporting the looters party
The only way to stop a monkey from dancing is to cut it's trees

You don't have shame.

Akpabio is not a looter again even with efcc case.

Tinubu became rich by personal savings.

Amaechi was in PDP for 14 years

Abdullahi Adamu was in PDP for 13 years two term Governor.

Name them.

Look at how you people are turning the Ganduje issue.

Fayose account was frozen as a governor.

You don't have shame!

All Nigeria leaders are thieves including the late Buhari.

$40B is unremitted by NNPC you're still shouting corruption.

YOU DON'T HAVE SHAME.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good idea. Criminals should not have access to the proceeds of their crimes. Bad implementation. It should be done legally. In normal societies it is at the instance of the Judiciary. Mr. President and other actors and proponents are leaving themselves open to litigation if and when they leave office and the Judiciary will not be there for them.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by kingsman66(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
you guyz didn't notice this , any time buhari/jubrin is not always around these set of cabel keep making decision for him.

according to a reliable source bubu is on tour to chad.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by bluefilm: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mynd44:

You smart, man. wink
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by highbeekeys(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Witch hunting in the highest order....@Mbuhari should understand that he is not fighting corruption rather he is fighting the PDP
Anyone fighting the PDP is fighting corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku / Military Airstrikes Kill Abou Maryam (ISWAP Commander) & Other Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.