Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ (24335 Views)

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by highbeekeys(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Witch hunting in the highest order....@Mbuhari should understand that he is not fighting corruption rather he is fighting the PDP
Anyone fighting the PDP is fighting corruption. We all know this. But I'll never take sides Tho. No point in supporting men who have done things to harm the future of this supposedly best country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by pedel: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Did you read the post?
There is an executive order signed into law in October which enable the assets of looters to be frozen.
I am sure a sensible person who want Nigeria to be like the West would be happy with the development.

jaxxy:
U can’t freeze people’s accounts with out taking them to court to defend them selves. This is abuse power and political persecution at its best.

I believe looters should be prosecuted bt the law should be followed.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Relax. ..down inside you, you are a buharist
highbeekeys:

Anyone fighting the PDP is fighting corruption. We all know this. But I'll never take sides Tho. No point in supporting men who have done things to harm the future of this supposedly best country in Africa.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
pedel:
Did you read the post?
There is an executive order signed into law in October which enable the assets of looters to be frozen.
I am sure a sensible person who want Nigeria to be like the West would be happy with the development.

I have trashed this out already with sm1 I can’t go backwards. The question is who is a looter and who determines who a looter is? For how long will it be frozen, is it just the looted amount or all the money they have is this world? There are many unreasonable and undemocratic executive orders the courts needs to do a thorough job on executive orders.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by somehow: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Make sense na.
Gandollar:
See this guy/gal o! shocked shocked
Zambians have invaded NL
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by somehow: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
I tire o. It seems the brains of Nigerians (most) is getting liquidated by the day.
kitaatita:

The order is from the court. Don't mind children of corruption. You are facing trial for stealing money and you want to be allowed to continue spending the stolen money found on you
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by tinktanker: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
grin grin grin the fight against corruption will be fierce
there is no fight. A list they made up to fight opposition. How can they freeze their accounts on mere allegation list without any trial and conviction. This government is not only tyrannical but a terrorist govt
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by tinktanker: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
kitaatita:

The order is from the court. Don't mind children of corruption. You are facing trial for stealing money and you want to be allowed to continue spending the stolen money found on you
which court? Abeg learn assimilate what you read.
The embargo placed on the accounts is part of the implementation of the Executive Order No. 6 on the “preservation of suspicious assets connected with corruption and other relevant offences” signed by President Buhari in October 2018.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by biometrics: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
dam2000:
Atiku is not on the list then why are they accusing him of stealing
If atiku's name is involved pdp will say witch-hunting.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by gaskiyamagana: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgeFather:
cry APC is ready to play dirty at any level Just to get re-elected

God will not forgive anybody who will vote for APC again

I once did but I'm sorry
Which God? Anyway, may God forgive you for courting corruption and Corrupt leaders in PDP.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by gaskiyamagana: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
easyfem:
Buari the better bastard
CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by gaskiyamagana: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Witch hunting in the highest order....@Mbuhari should understand that he is not fighting corruption rather he is fighting the PDP
You don't know that corruption is another name of PDP?
P....... D.... P ppppppp
Corruptiooooooooon.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Buharist like you
gaskiyamagana:

You don't know that corruption is another name of PDP?
P....... D.... P ppppppp
Corruptiooooooooon.
Re: FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ by brainbox80: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Suspects on looters list my foot!!! If PMB is serious then freeze the account of every politician serving now including yourself and get all your assets and sources of fund defined and cleared off corruption before you run for an office. Until he does this then you are just playing with the minds of Nigerians.

Infact, freezing accounts of every politician running or serving including the President until they justify their wealth should be a criteria for seeking for a political office in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.