Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Worst Tragedy That Could Happen To Parent After Investment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Worst Tragedy That Could Happen To Parent After Investment (234 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Indonesia Stadium Tragedy: 129 People Dead Following Soccer Match, Police Say / Cristiano Ronaldo Confesses Georgina Rodriguez Wedding Could Happen In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Tragedy That Could Happen To Parent After Investment by healthpal: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
A latest graduate of Tai Solarin university of education, Ogun state, was involved in a deadly accident yesterday, shortly after her convocation ceremony.

Deborah, a graduate of English Language, attended her convocation ceremony at TASUED on Wednesday, November 28. She celebrated together with her mates and took pics.

As fate will have it, on her way home, she became involved in an accident and, unfortunately, failed to survive it.

MORE HERE
SOURCE: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/11/lay-dies-few-hours-after-convocation.html

Re: The Worst Tragedy That Could Happen To Parent After Investment by SEGLIZ: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
tragic. respite to the entire family in particular the parents.

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Live Football - Manchester City Vs Southampton | 30th Dec. 2018 - EPL / Liverpool 1-2 Wolves | 7th Jan. 2019 - Football Highlights & Goals - FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.