Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock (6124 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
A lady of 19yrs who hails from akwa ibom state has made a complaint about her dad's frequent glances at her buttocks.
According to her statement" I always caught my Dad staring at my buttocks virtually every day..I noticed it since right when I was little(during my secondary school days), sometimes I feel tempted to report it to my mom buh am always shy and feel so irritated, I also tried to confront him about his constant stares at my buttocks, buh I feel so ashamed and trying to ask him makes me have a nausea...sometimes he glances at my boobs..so am kinda confuse on what to do"

Actually her Dad is a graduate,a civil servant,also a proprietor who owns both secondary and nursery/primary school,an influential personality.

Such a man with such an attitude is distasteful..

So my fellow nairalander,i really need your opinion concerning this embarrassing issue, could you please suggest a positive action for her to take before it gets out of hand,please the constant stares is too much(she is closer to me..)

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by MrSix: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Report now before you face molestation. Or it might be nothing; just you connecting dots where there are none.

I sell clean used laptops
See my signature

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by bigkahuna704(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by ckmayoca: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
yes. show us the bumbum here first before u make her ruin her family. she is 19 she is an adult and she can confront her father if he harasses her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Showcasing the buttocks is not necessary..(just trying to avoid triggering a raunchy thought in men's mind)

Just ventilate your opinion mbok! Forget about the buttock..man shall not live by buttocks alone.. just mere looking at a woman buttocks and using your Vaseline can lead you to hell...
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
ckmayoca:
yes. show us the bumbum here first before u make her ruin her family. she is 19 she is an adult and she can confront her father if he harasses her.
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Let's See The Bum Bum First To Know If It's Worth It. grin
Attached With A Picture Of Your Father Engaging In The Said Crime.
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Oreofepeters: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
So her dad cannot stare at what he made in peace again?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:

As in how?

Biko that is sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by SmartMindsFx: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Leave the house for him na?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by marvin906(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
the kinda things I see on NL sometimes just makes me wonder

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Oreofepeters: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebonko4life:

As in how?

he might not have bad intentions towards her....
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by TIDDOLL(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
[/b]If lustfully, theres a thin line between decency and indecency, and his mind will keep replaying the Visuals like a well worked Cinema, until he decides

"Oh yeah, no big deal...i wont be the first and the last". undecided
Before he's done nurturing the ill thoughts, she better start wearing large skirts indoor , or kuku buy jalamia..

Buh, for real she needs to be cautious of her dressing around the old man.[b]

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by chiwex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rape. Loading

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.. . watch him
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:
he might not have bad intentions towards her....
What
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Spark01(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
How do we understand you when you haven't showed us the nyash? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Katier00(f): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Dirty mind, what is wrong with your Dad starring at your butt? The man is admiring your good physique and you are here, thinking of an insane thing. If he has been doing it since you were in secondary school, you should know by now that the old man has no intention of doing anything naughty.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by ayanbaba2(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:

i can't stop laughing...

your head is really paining you!
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Xmen149(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2018
This is Beckham and daughter

What will u say then undecided

many times men stair at their grown up daughters/mothers at their sons and wonder how they got from being their little pet lying allover their body and kisses everyday to being a grown woman that sometimes they get lost in time.

how do i know,my dad does it,mum sometimes will stair at me for hours and when i come close she will gently shove my hair,smile and say "you have grown very hansom and less troublesome grin" cheesy

She should be sure before making conclusion sha

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by MarianaTrench: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2018
I doubt if he has any ulterior motives
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Rockyrascal(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Oya report him to mummy now sad
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Rextizzle(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Yeye news!
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by flejnr2(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2018
He is not you dad simple. Ask ur mother for your history

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by MirJay: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:

this guy here is the King Solomon of our time

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2018
She should wear oversize clothes whenever she is home. simple
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Foodforthought: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2018
flejnr2:
He is not you dad simple. Ask ur mother for your history
This got me grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Wadewaltz(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Mumu O.P,u dey try seduce ur dad,fool
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by pedrilo: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Ebonko4life:

As in how?

To stare? oh spare me dat crap! i have seen ladies stare at fellow ladies abeg. its appreciation until he acts on it.
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Mumu O.P,u dey try seduce ur dad,fool

Who is this sef!....

Nawaooo there is no need for such abrasive words Shu....
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Wadewaltz(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Ebonko4life:

Who is this sef!....
Nawaooo there is no need for such abrasive words Shu....
Shut up ur smellin mouth
Re: My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock by Ebonko4life(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Shut up ur smellin mouth

No point of exchanging words with you..

Definitely you are not ashame of portraying such a childish behavior...

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Female Cadet Tortured By Senior Air Force Officers. Horrifying! / Prophetess Caught On Camera Bathing 3 Nak3d Ladies In A Stream / Difference Between Kiss And Smooch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.