Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (19719 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Made4naijablog: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Policemen seen assaulting a man who refused to “settle” them, yesterday, in Benin, Edo State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/policemen-seen-assaulting-a-man-who-refused-to-settle-them-video/

1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Made4naijablog: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na Wa o

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Reversepussyking(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
What nonsense! spit on the entire police force, they are all motherfucker's spit.

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Bossontop(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Na dia way now
Anybody wey come here talk say d tin shock am go collect am

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by igwe44(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Am I the only one that view that girl tight dress, just imagine the kind of clothes she is wearing in public, tomorrow now she will complain of rape

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by franchasng: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari has finished this country patapata, every uniform person now is a criminal, including SARS angry

22 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
These are the bad eggs in the force
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by jordyspices: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na wah oh sars dey run boys street efcc they run yahoo boys street mean while gandollar dey flex kano gvt house naija I hail oh

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by lanvic12(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Today FSARS tomorrow police ...kilode Gan
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by soberdrunk(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
It has become a normal occurrence, what is abnormal is that female body in the picture...... angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by kidman96(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Another fake news from hungry bloggers... Whenever there us an arrest being made you idiots conclude that the police are looking for bribe, and these stupid Nairaland moderators bring the stupid stories to frobtpage just to advertise their stupid and hopeless blogg.

I have watched the video and there is no evidence of money being demanded. He was resisting arrest and the police officer even said : " you wan suffer yourself abi na beating you want? "

Nairaland is a joke and Seun should be ashamed of himself for letting things get to this extent.

9 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by kidman96(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
IiamDavid:
Nigerian police is so corrupt. If the ogas at the top don't get shares from those at checkpoints these unnecessary extortion wouldn't be this bad.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
jamezman:

Is their any good eggs in the force?
Only the name alone is a bad egg Nigeria Police Force...
akinszz:
I fear Nigerian police
TheGreenLand:
Reversepussyking:
What nonsense!
spit on the entire police force,
they are all motherfucker's
spit.
franchasng:
Buhari has finished this country patapata, every uniform person now is a criminal, including SARS angry

There is no evidence in that video or the picture that the police demanded any form of bribe.

You idiots just jump to conclusion and type without thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by akinszz: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
I fear Nigerian police
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by sundaygray(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is what you get when you drive around without juju in your car. Smh.. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Kelamma(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
*singing*
Oga police e
Wetin be dis e
You just dey stress me, dey vex me
Na which kind yawa be dis e
Why you doing dis e
Oh, no...................

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

99% eggs in the force bad

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by helium2: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
See that bodycon sha grin grin
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by jamezman(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by adexking119(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
What I see is yansh��
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Gosj01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Two in one news!

=> Police

=> Nyash.

I sell good,clean and cheap laptops.
More on signature.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by marvin906(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
welcome to Benin
the land of Yahoo boy's,runs girls,and useless police

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Diso60090(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
igwe44:
Am I the only one that view that girl tight dress, just imagine the kind of clothes she is wearing in public, tomorrow now she will complain of rape

So na only that one your eyes � see my guy enter house �
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Felixalex(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
See dat small nyash

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Elpercy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
I'd rather remain jobless than to join the NPF

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
jamezman:

maybachmusic:

99% eggs in the force bad
Are you guys serious?! shocked
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Idiots!
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
igwe44:
so in ur own world cos of waht she was wearing she is liable to be ra ped, realy? so them girls who wear just underwear by the sea side i n full public view should be??

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by crafteck(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dat girl in d pic is wearing yanch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa / Rapper Harteez Harassed By SARS In Lagos / Car Hijackers Shot Dead (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.