Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area (23359 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria (2018) / Transport Prices From Lagos To Any Part Of Nigeria 2018 / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by chiboy1116: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
There are cheaper things in lagos ah swear
My sister is talking about buying fifa 19 cd at abj for at least 20k
When I'm downloading in ikeja for 2k with (Bros abeg come this side)
download what with 2k ? Is fifa19 now free on ps store or what? It's about 9k in the ps store and u download with 2k ? That's 11k . In Abuja here the disk is 14k-20k(this ones na thieves ) go to banex and u will get for about 15k it's better I buy the disk for 15k cos I will likely sell later . And your HDD never crash b4 shey? It's good to go for digital sha but I prefer going for disks .

PS I bought dmc5 for 18k last week finished in 1 week and sold it for 15k. Na 3k I spend b that grin
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
chiboy1116:
download what with 2k ? Is fifa19 now free on ps store or what? It's about 9k in the ps store and u download with 2k ? That's 11k . In Abuja here the disk is 14k-20k(this ones na thieves ) go to banex and u will get for about 15k it's better I buy the disk for 15k cos I will likely sell later . And your HDD never crash b4 shey? It's good to go for digital sha but I prefer going for disks .

PS I bought dmc5 for 18k last week finished in 1 week and sold it for 15k. Na 3k I spend b that grin
HDD can never crash, the games I've bought from Alaba will never......abuja things are too expensive bro

If the game is new, they'll install for 2k
But once its everywhere
1k or less
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by chiboy1116: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
HDD can never crash, the games I've bought from Alaba will never......abuja things are too expensive bro

If the game is new, they'll install for 2k
But once its everywhere
1k or less
what do u mean by HDD can never crash ? Haven't u used a computer b4? Lol

Yea things are kind of expensive in Abuja , but I didn't go to the right place sha . There's a shop/game hub that still sells fifa19 for 21k in Abuja . But there's also a place that sells at 15k . That same shop sells gow for 16k
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
what do u mean by HDD can never crash ? Haven't u used a computer b4? Lol

Yea things are kind of expensive in Abuja , but I didn't go to the right place sha . There's a shop/game hub that still sells fifa19 for 21k in Abuja . But there's also a place that sells at 15k . That same shop sells gow for 16k
I mean ps3 HDD , just expensive ...the shops here sell for 8 to 10 k

But convert your console to take installs nah, what console you using
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by chiboy1116: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Rayhandrinni:

I own a PS4.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by chiboy1116: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Rayhandrinni:

I like buying CDs sha , like when I am back from school , I go just play am within 2 weeks latest sell am again .
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Dacronym(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Egbeda na area? undecided mtcheeeeww
Lol What Do you Mean Na
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
SexExplorer:
IBADAN

Accommodation: it depends on the area. Bodija is the most expensive, followed by oluyole /ring road areas and others. I stay in the Allen of ibadan - ring road. A self contain is 80-160k. One bed room flat is 150-250k. Two bedroom flat 200-300k. I get an average of 23 hours light per day. Only a few places enjoy such uninterrupted power anyway

Transport : transport is cheap compared to lagos. You can get a minimum of 20 naira bus and the minimum price of Okada is 50 naira.

Food : food is cheap here. With 300-500 naira you can buy 2 pounded yam with 1 goat meat in a local restaurant.

Olosho. You can get that for 8-15k depending on your specs

Jobs. Menial jobs are not scarce. But white collar jobs are scarce. In fact, ibadan economy is powered by yahoo yahoo guys and government. As for me, I'm a freelancer and I earn about 800k-1 million monthly. But most times, my monthly expense is just 60k.

Verdict. Ibadan is not boring if you have money. Getting accommodation is cheap. However, getting a good job here is difficult. If you are into agriculture or are self employed, you will enjoy this city.

good afternoon sir...please i need your help on Ibadan.
my family is planning to migrate there in few months...but we have no one over there to confide in for accomodation

can you help us,please?
we want a selfcontain for a start.

I am a Professional Teacher,can I get a standardba well paying school to work and enroll my boy?

kindly reply sir.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by brainstorm214(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2019

good afternoon sir...please i need your help on Ibadan.
my family is planning to migrate there in few months...but we have no one over there to confide in for accomodation

can you help us,please?
we want a selfcontain for a start.

I am a Professional Teacher,can I get a standardba well paying school to work and enroll my boy?

kindly reply sir.
Hello. I understand you. Migration is a thing that makes us confuse and try our nerves. My friend migrated some years ago to Israel and he told me that it was really hard for him to find out how much money he needs for living. When I asked him about cost of living in different countries, he sent me a link that helps me a lot with my migration. Here I found about how much money you need for survival in different countries around the world. I advise you to take a look and I hope that it will help you.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by nicki1991(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
brainstorm214:

Hello. I understand you. Migration is a thing that makes us confuse and try our nerves. My friend migrated some years ago to Israel and he told me that it was really hard for him to find out how much money he needs for living. When I asked him about cost of living in different countries, he sent me a link that helps me a lot with my migration. Here I found about how much money you need for survival in different countries around the world. I advise you to take a look and I hope that it will help you.

Of course it's evident that the cost of living differs in different countries, because there are poor and rich countries
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Homeyfav: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
';,
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by somehow: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
NextGovernor:

P.H is expensive. I stay in Peter Odili. I pay 1.4million for a two bedroom flat. Just like how Lagos and other cities have grade by grade same also with PH.

My friend pays 2.8million in service 3bedroom in Old GRA. I have a friend who stays in a very tight 2bedroom flat in Golf Estate and he pays 1million.

For the 1500 for pot of soup. Except you mean with just 5 meats inside. Eateries are expensive. Local joints like #500 for a plate.

You cannot compare life in those areas you mentioned to these areas I mention like GRA, Old GRA, Peter Odili, Trans Amadi. You can walk night till Dawn with your phone because the security is tight but you can't try it even by 9pm in those areas you mentioned.

Just like comparing Lekki with Egbeda.

Egbeda is actually the safest in Alimosho and the most developed
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by nlPoster: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
HardMirror:
exactly! Osogbo is miles better than akure believe me. Akure is just big for nothing. Lagos is the most interesting place in nigeria believe me. Lagos has everything the good and bad.
Opportunities abound and you can really become 'big' here.

I'd like to check Osogbo in terms of affordability and level of accommodativeness (is that a word?). There's rarely any news from there, it seems very quiet.

Other places I'd be looking at are cosmopolitan areas of Ogun state ( I just am not familiar with anywhere in that state).
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by nlPoster: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
SweetBuns:
maybe its fate?

Could be nlers relocating to places they read about on the site.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by nlPoster: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
HardMirror:
well not myopic to be honest. I travel a lot, not seen any state in nigeria where you have so much people earning decent salaries like lagos. Business can go really big too. It is not a myth, what average businesses are making here cant be compared with that of any other state in nigeria

True.

There are generally more opportunities in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by nlPoster: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
How come no body is talking about east?

I'd have wanted to check out Enugu but I don't speak Igbo.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by AngelJennifer: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Nnamz:

Is that 35k for one year?

Yes around ALUU.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by AngelJennifer: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Nnamz:

Is that 35k for one year?

Yes. As at last two years. Don't know about now.
Re: Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area by Abdul240(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2021
Generalkorex:
If you need an approved upwork account contact me
Plsss i need an approved upwork account how can i get it plsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row / My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) / Commuters On A Long Queue At Ojota BRT Lane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.