Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (48103 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Cajal(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
PENKELEMESI.......... NI O
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
Oyo State APC gubernatorial candidate, Bayo Adelabu today caused a lockdown in Ibadan with his campaign parade cars.

Bayo Adelabu, the son of Adelabu Penkelemesi was the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure. He carries the penkelemes legacy as one of his campaign's catchy phrase.

In what was reported to be a peaceful movement, albeit because campaign isn't official yet or he's just showing Oyo state people a glimpse of what to expect when campaign becomes official.

The line of cars seen at area of Ibadan today numbered about 100, all of which are branded with his campaign designs.

The convoy moved along Alesinloye through Ring road to Challenge, Then they moved towards Molete.

Is this a show of wealth or trickery?

Or is he going to LOOT the economy?

Edited by Elijah Olasunkanmi Odetokun

Fonny Clown Media
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=604446599989036&id=100012711037939

Nah season of investment we dey!
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Smile4daddy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
As we endured the 16yrs of destruction by PDP, we're ready to tolerate another 4yrs of repairs and reforms by APC. Nest Level we go

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by kayusely70(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
Oyo State APC gubernatorial candidate, Bayo Adelabu today caused a lockdown in Ibadan with his campaign parade cars.

Bayo Adelabu, the son of Adelabu Penkelemesi was the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure. He carries the penkelemes legacy as one of his campaign's catchy phrase.

In what was reported to be a peaceful movement, albeit because campaign isn't official yet or he's just showing Oyo state people a glimpse of what to expect when campaign becomes official.

The line of cars seen at area of Ibadan today numbered about 100, all of which are branded with his campaign designs.

The convoy moved along Alesinloye through Ring road to Challenge, Then they moved towards Molete.

Is this a show of wealth or trickery?

Or is he going to LOOT the economy?

Edited by Elijah Olasunkanmi Odetokun

Fonny Clown Media
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=604446599989036&id=100012711037939

He is a grandson not son of Adegoke Adelabu. (Penkelemesi).

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I'm a diehard pro APC voter but what i witnessed today was sickening.

Any one that votes for this candidate has just enslaved Oyo State for another 4 years.

Your politicking in Nigeria is sad and inhumane.

Please what did you witness

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
youngsahito:
cars don't win election
Are Nigerian Governors and senators entitled to a diplomatic passport by law?
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
kayusely70:
He is a grandson not son of Adegoke Adelabu. (Penkelemesi).
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by dhensity: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Only fools will vote for APC in Ibadan again , Ibadan has Brennan a shit hole since Ajimobi entered. Fam I supported that man ehn even trek go vote for where I register, only for me to come to Ibadan after 5 years and it is still a sheit hole. Akala I am truly sorry . If only I had pvc I prefer this devil I know to another reign of APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Pajapaja: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Any one that votes for this candidate has just enslaved Oyo State for another 4 years.

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by tundeism: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Senator Lanlehin of the ADC is the next Governor of Oyo State

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by misano(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

U think say na football will dey play 4 here. Politicians dey chop u & ur family to bone, U come here with ignorance dey talk PDP...

Dey support looters 4 PDP & APC U here, D hunger may go flog U after election don dey wear training boot.

Rubbish pikin
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by So101: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
omoowo8888:
grin

Penkelemesi lo le se
new school!!!
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Another crook warming up to invade the state's treasury.

Na turn by turn looting.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Tammynator(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
No be these cars Gazzuz been go buy? Gazzuz Don hammer o.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by cmikel: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
all our pension fraud scheme money that they scamm us with and never pay back as schduled

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by omokab: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

stop telling lie. You are not a die hard pro apc voter. If you are, you will not wish them to loose just a councillor not to talk of a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Rolings: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lokoyen:
When he was deputy governor CBN he made nzero impact. I pity Oyo people.

You are not from Oyo yet quick to say he made zero impact , FYI he has made a lot of impact on US Oyo indegenes and we are proud of him

In oshio baba voice " GO AND DIE "

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by favor2016: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
I just pity Oyo people,this one era go tough pass constituted authority own....this man wey Don work for central bank before ,go sabi economise well well

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Rolings: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
tundeism:
Senator Lanlehin of the ADC is the next Governor of Oyo State

Him and 11 other ADC candidates will just split ADC votes into pieces thereby giving APC the victory ...... I pity Solan he is a fine gentleman in a wrong party
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Oziens: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
It was a terrible scenario, we were coming from Orita challenge enroute to Mokola roundabout, the road was literally blocked with the campaign sienna branded vehicles. Initially, we taught they were holding rally only see the endless convoy of the vehicles crawling with police serene lib front. That is from BOLUMOLE to Ajeigbe and beyond the convoy of the vehicles lockdown the services lane road, thereby causing serious traffic gridlock

raumdeuter:

Please what did you witness
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vote for pankere
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by duchez(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
The person who handled the branding of these vehicles is made for life!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Barbilius: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kunlexity:

Go to UI, Lagelu grammar school and others to see the project he influenced in his capacity as CBN deputy governor
Which project Hope you are not talking of the centre of excellence in economics which is cbn funded? For your info, he has not influence cos such project was also executed in Abu, Unilag, UNN, Uniport and Oau, so it couldn't have been his influence, except if it was only executed in ui.

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by bigboluet(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Seyi Makinde we know!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by fjjc(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Na lie u are one of those People Destroyed People foot soldiers on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
When this man told me about his governorship ambition about 9years ago, I thought he was a joker. Though intelligent, he lacked charisma and was quite awkward, as in no social graces.
When there is a will, there truly will be a way!
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Saintp(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
omokab:
stop telling lie. You are not a die hard pro apc voter. If you are, you will not wish them to loose just a councillor not to talk of a governor.

The person egunmogaji you are attacking is not your regular Nigerian with foolish mentality like you. He is an established Nigerian American. He is advising you guys for ya own good. If you like carry APC for head. At the end of the day you will be the one to suffer not him.

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by youngsahito(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Accolades2018:
that is a question for another day.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Degift: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bayo Adelabu is learning from Seyi Makinde of PDP.

Seyi Makinde did more than this towards 2015; parading more cars, displayed more affluence and spent more money.

2019 is Seyi's turn to be Oyo State Governor and Adelabu should work out his own popularity like Seyi and stop banking on questionable anti-educational peculiar mess of his grand father so that he may be considered after Seyi's tenure.

Blunt truth.

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Saintp:

The person egunmogaji you are attacking is not your regular Nigerian with foolish mentality like you. He is an established Nigerian American. He is advising you guys for ya own good. If you like carry APC for head. At the end of the day you will be the one to suffer not him.

Thank you Sir.

I'm pro APC in Nigeria and a registered card carrying Democrat in the USA.

I vote based on issues and routinely cross the aisle to vote on issues regardless of which party is sponsoring the bill.

What I saw today is a grotesque display of future plundering of the state cofers to replenish this scam. The 30 to 40 Sienna were a total menace on the roads, no care inmost cases for traffic laws, were disruptive to the citizens.

There's a reason most of the other non African countries that got independent around the same time with us are leaps and bounds ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
fjjc:

Na lie u are one of those People Destroyed People foot soldiers on Nairaland

I am not a PDP supporter but not totally close minded not to consider something of worth that they may sponsor on a bill.

You should be more receptive to understanding the position of others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P / Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.