Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (47945 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
omokab:
stop telling lie. You are not a die hard pro apc voter. If you are, you will not wish them to loose just a councillor not to talk of a governor.

I'm a Nigerian first, an Oyo State indigene second and lastly an APC member.

Country first, but this logic will be foreign to you.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
misano:

U think say na football will dey play 4 here. Politicians dey chop u & ur family to bone, U come here with ignorance dey talk PDP...

Dey support looters 4 PDP & APC U here, D hunger may go flog U after election don dey wear training boot.

Rubbish pikin

Unfortunately my entire family is in the USA.

What PDP talk have I made?

I bet you won't call me "rubbish pikin" to my face

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=Pajapaja post=73418217][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kunlexity:

Go to UI, Lagelu grammar school and others to see the project he influenced in his capacity as CBN deputy governor

Mention others please. Thanks.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rolings:

You are not from Oyo yet quick to say he made zero impact , FYI he has made a lot of impact on US Oyo indegenes and we are proud of him

In oshio baba voice " GO AND DIE "

MumU! I reside in Ibadan FYI. Stop praising this idiots!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Barbilius:
Which project Hope you are not talking of the centre of excellence in economics which is cbn funded? For your info, he has not influence cos such project was also executed in Abu, Unilag, UNN, Uniport and Oau, so it couldn't have been his influence, except if it was only executed in ui.

Don't mind him. All this APC ass lickers. I was just looking at him.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir.

I'm pro APC in Nigeria and a registered card carrying Democrat in the USA.

I vote based on issues and routinely cross the aisle to vote on issues regardless of which party is sponsoring the bill.

What I saw today is a grotesque display of future plundering of the state cofers to replenish this scam. The 30 to 40 Sienna were a total menace on the roads, no care inmost cases for traffic laws, were disruptive to the citizens.

There's a reason most of the other non African countries that got independent around the same time with us are leaps and bounds ahead.

I give it to you. If we have more people like you Nigeria would have gone far. Someone that will stand for the truth irrespective of his/her party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by CarGuidNG: 1:33am On Nov 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lagosrd: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Useless set of people. Thy have money for campaigns but cannot pay salaries.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by sapoyoro(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm a Nigerian first, an Oyo State indigene second and lastly an APC member.

Country first, but this logic will be foreign to you.
if only we all have your mentality!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by misano(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately my entire family is in the USA.

What PDP talk have I made?

I bet you won't call me "rubbish pikin" to my face

Hide ur face. If I C you I go blow ur eye. U tink say na U get gragra pass. U must be one of those APC corrupt saints. So ur family is in US? Pls join dem with ur low self-esteem & stop talking about politics in Nigeria.

See D latest news below b4 one mumu will com & shout Sai Fuk Baba.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/11/world-bank-says-nigeria-may-soon-become.html?m=1
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2018
misano:

Hide ur face. If I C you I go blow ur eye. U tink say na U get gragra pass. U must be one of those APC corrupt saints. So ur family is in US? Pls join dem with ur low self-esteem & stop talking about politics in Nigeria.

See D latest news below b4 one mumu will com & shout Sai Fuk Baba.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/11/world-bank-says-nigeria-may-soon-become.html?m=1

Oh goody, another illiterate internet warrior.

I have no interest in clicking on any nonsense link from a coward like you.

Only cowards boast of violence online.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2018
sapoyoro:
if only we all have your mentality!

Thank you Sir, I wish the same.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by sirjoe1124(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2018
sureheaven:
By the time we done dealing with PDP in southwest, they will never be balanced politically again. shocked

To the political babies on nairaland, whoever INEC announces as the winner will govern.

Buhari/Osinbajo will rule till 2023.

#NEXTLEVEL#
Sorry Buhari/Osinbajo will only govern you not Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by misano(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Oh goody, another illiterate internet warrior.

I have no interest in clicking on any nonsense link from a coward like you.

Only cowards boast of violence online.

I just read ur previous comments on NL. Seriously, you are slimy watery piece of shiit. Speaking 4rm both sides of mouth. Feeling so cool in ur stupidity. Can't deal please...
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Rolings: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
lakefist:

MumU! I reside in Ibadan FYI. Stop praising this idiots!

Any Bastard can reside in Ibadan doesn't make them come from Oyo , if you don't want development for our state stay away
Enemy of progress
Just stop mentioning me if you don't want your parents to cry over you before the end of this year .
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Rolings:

Any Bastard can reside in Ibadan doesn't make them come from Oyo , if you don't want development for our state stay away
Enemy of progress
Just stop mentioning me if you don't want your parents to cry over you before the end of this year .

Your family are bastards and your curse is already on you. Omo Iran ki ran.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2018
misano:

I just read ur previous comments on NL. Seriously, you are slimy watery piece of shiit. Speaking 4rm both sides of mouth. Feeling so cool in ur stupidity. Can't deal please...

Lots of nonsensical ramblings from a droopy armed political troglodyte.

Do more research on me on here and you’ll realize how pathetic of an existence you are in grin
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Rolings: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2018
lakefist:

Moral of the lesson I just taught you " don't throw stones if you live in a glass house "
You threw the first stone by calling me MuMu , did I insult in my comment first? No ..... But you kids on nairaland think you can just throw insults anyhow
You are pulling the curse to yourself by quoting me , I repeat if you don't want your parents to cry over you before the end of this year quote me again .Bastard
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Rolings:

Moral of the lesson I just taught you " don't throw stones if you live in a glass house "
You threw the first stone by calling me MuMu , did I insult in my comment first? No ..... But you kids on nairaland think you can just throw insults anyhow
You are pulling the curse to yourself by quoting me , I repeat if you don't want your parents to cry over you before the end of this year quote me again .Bastard

You will definitely be mourned over! May your curse remain on your head and your generations to come.
May all the words in psalm 109 be your portion In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2018
lakefist:

You forgot you used these words first "In oshio baba voice " GO AND DIE "

If you think I am a Kid lets meet anywhere in Ibadan face to face. You will see for yourself not everyone that made their opinion here on nairaland are not Kids.

Rolings i mention you again!
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Rolings: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
lakefist:

If you think I am a Kid lets meet anywhere in Ibadan face to face. You will see for yourself not everyone that made their opinion here on nairaland are not Kids.

Kid you want me to come and meet u in Ibadan for a fight or what ?
This is the funniest banter I've ever had on nairaland ....... I enjoy punching you so severely you lost your sense.
Oponu afofun gbemu
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by Ordilawi: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
knightsTempler:
Someone is somewhere having sex right now despite all the problems we have in this country....
Heartless people sad embarassed

Lol. cheesy
Pls who are the heartless people, the people having sex or the politicians? grin
Re: Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rolings:

Kid you want me to come and meet u in Ibadan for a fight or what ?
This is the funniest banter I've ever had on nairaland ....... I enjoy punching you so severely you lost your sense.
Oponu afofun gbemu

Tatuni dindinrin yi bayi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.