Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (20023 Views)

N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by PHILipu1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
bluefilm:
What's the point of travelling, if I may ask?
to get the votes of so many Nigerians that will not vote him because they believe Atiku is a wanted criminal in the USA

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by timijoseph01(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
how much
I mentioned price.. click my signature if interested
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by oweman: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Yes he is goimg and taking 7 joutnalist along with 2 of his wifes .
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by PHILipu1(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2018
rapid101:
Wht dis apshit don't understand is atiku was not granted visa

If given he ll be there

Not that he is running from America

Get ur fact right Mr op
lol you believe Atiku story?
Did Atiku even applied?

He should prove APC supporters wrong by showing them his application letter or his Visa rejection.

Aisha was was declared a USA fugitive by Fayose and PDP supporters and thank God within months,she shamed them.

3 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by rapid101(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

And why wasn't a man of immense wealth and influence granted an ordinary US VISA?
Oga it happens to any body wether rich or poor
If de decide not to grant u visa 4 best reason known to dem u won't force dem, d India prime minister wasn't issued visa to enter d us but after he won he was allowed due to his position. If atiku did any tin wrong as u guys claim, atiku would ve been captured wen ever he travels to any other country,like wen he went to Dubai, it wud ve been easy for d Americans to extradite him. So get ur fact right nd u guys shud stop blowing smoke out of notin
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by GavelSlam: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2018
rapid101:
If de decide not to grant u visa 4 best reason known to dem u won't force dem, d India prime minister wasn't issued visa to enter d us but after he won he was allowed due to his position. If atiku did any tin wrong as u guys claim, atiku would ve been captured wen ever he travels to any other country,like wen he went to Dubai, it wud ve been easy for d Americans to extradite him. So get ur fact right nd u guys shud stop blowing smoke out of notin

Atiku laundered money through the American banking system as evidenced in a USA Senate committee report.

Denying him a visa even when he owned a home and had a wife who is an American citizen, tells us how much of a criminal he is.

In any case, February 2019 would put to end Atiku's inordinate quest of being Nigerian president.

The joker has no chance and it is becoming more evident as the days go by.

2 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by bluefilm: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

to get the votes of so many Nigerians that will not vote him because they believe Atiku is a wanted criminal in the USA

Okay, I see...

So does it mean that going to america now is a standard for getting votes from the electorates?

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Diso60090(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2018
AAlozie:
Since I'm tired of all Nigerian politicians, I've nothing to say.

Then enter house �

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by holaralph(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Ala to kole se niyen
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:
Wait i dont understand all the Atiku-US noise... Sometimes i wonder if Atiku is contesting to be Nigeria or US president.
Buhari that went to US,, remind us what Trump called him undecided
Buhari that is Ajala travel,, of what of good has it done to the common man..
APC keep playing kids game.. Acting like opposition while in power,, stop picking on Atiku,, rather show us why you deserved to be elected on 2nd Term..
Talk fact, Talk figures.. And Not just fact and figures, the benefit to the common man on the street...!
Meanwhile Got an Iphone X 250k and 8plus 220k for sale..
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig

You people still don't get the travelling to the U.S issue. They are saying he should travel to the U.S as a test to see if he will be arrested or not. This is a big challenge on his integrity and a golden opportunity to prove to the world that he is not a fugitive.

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2018
bluefilm:

Okay, I see...

So does it mean that going to america now is a standard for getting votes from the electorates?

It is not. Atiku should go and clear his name what is so difficult in that?

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 30, 2018
rapid101:

This is not a case of Visa refusal. Atiku can't even step foot in American Embassy talkless of putting in a visa application.

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by bluefilm: 2:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Xda59:

It is not. Atiku should go and clear his name what is so difficult in that?

But he's not running to become American President.

He's running for the Nigerian Presidency.

So what's the connection?

Why will he need to clear his name in america so that he can run for president in nigeria? undecided

You see my point?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by onunwa21(m): 2:07am On Nov 30, 2018
abc115:
Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.
- Mwai Kibaki

Atiku's face, Buhari's body
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by roundman: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Ovamboland:

When PDP making videos against Buhari and Tinubu, and calling APC Islamic party were they also addressing issues? Were they acting as ruling party and not opposition in 2014/201
Now that tables
Fayose shouted more than this on this same issue over Aisha Buhari and the woman went to the US to shame him,Atiku should do same to end this matter,simple.

3 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Everything about Atiku campaign is a mere propaganda, outright lie and fable.

Believe Atiku and his gang at your own peril.

Meanwhile, Atiku can never become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mark it!

2 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Sarkin:
Them no born am well.
Barao Banza!!
We Igbos and Christians can never support such a satanic spawn.
Never again for PDP!
Mugu you are a stinking afonja headslammer

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Zaikon(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:
Wait i dont understand all the Atiku-US noise... Sometimes i wonder if Atiku is contesting to be Nigeria or US president.
APC keep playing kids game.. Acting like opposition while in power,, stop picking on Atiku,, rather show us why you deserved to be elected on 2nd Term..
Talk fact, Talk figures.. And Not just fact and figures, the benefit to the common man on the street...!
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig

So u have something to sell, by the way it wasn't APC but his boss that started Atiku can't go to the US of A campaign. Bro if its fact you want you will get it and if it's figure the same way u will surely get it. Mind you Atiku is also a Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Afamed: 5:19am On Nov 30, 2018
iPod be like, Today is the last day of November. Atiku can still go to Amelica now.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Afamed: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig
Keep quiet , address the issue at hand instead of running away from the issue at hand. APC didn't accuse Atiku,his former boss, Obasanjo accused him of his inability to travel to America because of his involvement in shading deals.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Afamed: 5:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
Mugu you are a stinking afonja headslammer
Are you this pained? Next level joor√
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Let him try it.... that will be the end of hos political day-dream vision

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Why do we waste time on frivolous issues!!

BUHARI WAS NOT CLONED!!!
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by eedriyz(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:

The whole point is, we dont want a president with an unresolved corruption case in some country. His going to USA is to vindicate himself. If he's only interested in Nigeria, why was he in Dubai the other time? Please let's quit this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by duality(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

This is a stupid question.

The question of Atiku going to USA is also a stupid question.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by duality(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2018
eedriyz:

The whole point is, we dont want a president with an unresolved corruption case in some country. His going to USA is to vindicate himself. If he's only interested in Nigeria, why was he in Dubai the other time? Please let's quit this hypocrisy.

I personally don't want a president with an identity question.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by rapid101(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Xda59:

This is not a case of Visa refusal. Atiku can't even step foot in American Embassy talkless of putting in a visa application.
he can't step foot in America embassy in nigeria, u must b tinking tru ur anus
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by ayufun: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Confirmed. US is now begging Atiku to come to US. https://www.nairaland.com/4875444/apc-corruption-tag-game-atiku-over
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by verifiablefacts: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2018
livelymatilda22:
There was jubilation among some Pdp supporters here when Doyin Okupe/OGD announced that Atiku will be going to USA by November ending... Though today is the 29th of November, Is it still possible or Doyin Okupe only lied to deceived Pdp supporters?

As seen here: https://www.nairaland.com/4827764/doyin-okupe-atiku-travel-us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8078549_atikuabubakartotraveltousbyendofnovemberdoyinokupelailasnews1_png754ff2a07e6b951199fa3d41462fee6b
November never finish na
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
Of course, Atiku will soon travel to USA. He will, to shame his opponents and leave them with no card left. It will be a pick 2 pick 2 general market for APC. Believe me, Atiku will travel to US and shake hands with their leaders. He will snap and even dine with them, he intentionally kept that till when election is closer as a last joker for APC. Atiku will travel to USA, I mean it, Atiku will travel to United States of Adamawa.

Meanwhile, I am yet to spot any major difference between wailers and zombies. Unintelligentnigerianyouths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign / Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.