Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (19899 Views)

N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by verifiablefacts: 7:06am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:
Wait i dont understand all the Atiku-US noise... Sometimes i wonder if Atiku is contesting to be Nigeria or US president.
Buhari that went to US,, remind us what Trump called him undecided
Buhari that is Ajala travel,, of what of good has it done to the common man..
APC keep playing kids game.. Acting like opposition while in power,, stop picking on Atiku,, rather show us why you deserved to be elected on 2nd Term..
Talk fact, Talk figures.. And Not just fact and figures, the benefit to the common man on the street...!
Meanwhile Got an Iphone X 250k and 8plus 220k for sale..
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig
not traveling for travel sake but to prove that you are not a barawo,that's all.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by timijoseph01(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Zaikon:

So u have something to sell, by the way it wasn't APC but his boss that started Atiku can't go to the US of A campaign. Bro if its fact you want you will get it and if it's figure the same way u will surely get it. Mind you Atiku is also a Fulani man.
We dont need US Validation to choose our president..
Let that sink..!!
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by dubra: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years of experience, am available to be hired for short or long time travels, my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license /voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks to all
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by emeka762001(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Trump was not denied a visa.

Had he been denied such, it would have been a big deal.
has buhari travelled to America has in anyway solved Nigeria problems rather he was tagged a lifeless person
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by bluefilm: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet , address the issue at hand instead of running away from the issue at hand. APC didn't accuse Atiku,his former boss, Obasanjo accused him of his inability to travel to America because of his involvement in shading deals.

grin grin grin grin

Shading deals indeed.

Actually, it's shady not shading, okay...?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Zaikon(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:

We dont need US Validation to choose our president..
Let that sink..!!

Sure he doesn't need to go but anything you wish for Buhari will still be same for Atiku
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:

I mentioned price.. click my signature if interested
you gree two for 20k?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Mulls Handing Over IPPIS, TSA To Galaxy Backbone / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices / Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.