Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,705 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (20018 Views)

N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by lanvic12(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Any article that starts with "some PDP supporters" is written by a brownnosing partisan hack.

Can u prove that?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Smile4daddy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Change.... was to find those that looted Nigeria money.... Nest Level is to invest the money recovered and jail looters.

Atiku can't even entry the US embassy here in Nigeria talk less of Going to US

4 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
timijoseph01:

Meanwhile Got an Iphone X 250k and 8plus 220k for sale..
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig
how much
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by BruncleZuma: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
lanvic12:

Can u prove that?
...go read his previous articles.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by femtex007(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Am waiting patiently for that day

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
But atiku should just fly down with his private jet....take couple of pictures with trump and Obama....

Abi, atiku self get skeleton inside his wardrobe? Or going to USA na abomination for him....

Yeye politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
praise010:
Of all the problems in Nigeria today, you are much more concerned with Atiku's alleged travel ban.

Clap for yourself

He is more concerned with the mantle of leadership falling into a hand of someone dangerous. It is his right to care.

6 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Smile4daddy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
If Atiku dare enter the US embassy here in Nigeria, them go force am enter plane go land for US Jail. Sorry I mean USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by MarianaTrench: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
timijoseph01:
Wait i dont understand all the Atiku-US noise... Sometimes i wonder if Atiku is contesting to be Nigeria or US president.
Buhari that went to US,, remind us what Trump called him undecided
Buhari that is Ajala travel,, of what of good has it done to the common man..
APC keep playing kids game.. Acting like opposition while in power,, stop picking on Atiku,, rather show us why you deserved to be elected on 2nd Term..
Talk fact, Talk figures.. And Not just fact and figures, the benefit to the common man on the street...!
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig

Atiku going to the US is a big deal cos he's a fugitive.

We can't afford to have a fugitive as our president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Afflalo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
They should ask oracle
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by amazon14: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
To go do weetin, abi Trump no dey come Nigeria?

Stupid APC thread

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by greggng: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Everyone knows about ibori treatment ....I don't think atiku is ready for that.

7 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku prefers to vote Buhari than travel to USA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by brightalo17: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
timijoseph01:
Wait i dont understand all the Atiku-US noise... Sometimes i wonder if Atiku is contesting to be Nigeria or US president.
APC keep playing kids game.. Acting like opposition while in power,, stop picking on Atiku,, rather show us why you deserved to be elected on 2nd Term..
Talk fact, Talk figures.. And Not just fact and figures, the benefit to the common man on the street...!
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig

Why did he made the noise of traveling there even when he knew that he is not going to rule Usa? oga sell your phone and leave story .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by duality(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
He changed his mind?

Atiku traveling to USA, is not the issue based campaign we talked about.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by bluefilm: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
What's the point of travelling, if I may ask?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by adam4success(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
Of course, Atiku will soon travel to USA. He will, to shame his opponents and leave them with no card left. It will be a pick 2 pick 2 general market for APC. Believe me, Atiku will travel to US and shake hands with their leaders. He will snap and even dine with them, he intentionally kept that till when election is closer as a last joker for APC. Atiku will travel to USA, I mean it, Atiku will travel to United States of Adamawa.

Meanwhile, I am yet to spot any major difference between wailers and zombies. Unintelligentnigerianyouths
u wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by GavelSlam: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
duality:
He changed his mind?

Atiku traveling to USA, is not the issue based campaign we talked about.

What about cloning?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by duality(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

What about cloning?

You mean the story of Jubrin?

That didn't start from Atiku. on a serious note Buhari was not cloned.. But do we have a jubrin in Aso Rock?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by GavelSlam: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
duality:

You mean the story of Jubrin?

That didn't start from Atiku. on a serious note Buhari was not cloned.. But do we have a jubrin in Aso Rock?

This is a stupid question.

5 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Ovamboland(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
timijoseph01:
Lagos/Abk Only
See my sig

When PDP making videos against Buhari and Tinubu, and calling APC Islamic party were they also addressing issues? Were they acting as ruling party and not opposition in 2014/201
Now that tables

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by kolaaderin: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:
But atiku should just fly down with his private jet....take couple of pictures with trump and Obama....

Abi, atiku self get skeleton inside his wardrobe? Or going to USA na abomination for him....

Yeye politicians
. He got the whole cemetery for his backyard.

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by rapid101(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wht dis apshit don't understand is atiku was not granted visa

If given he ll be there

Not that he is running from America

Get ur fact right Mr op
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by emeka762001(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
what is the big deal about atiku travelling to USA? did trump come to Nigeria when he was contesting as America president?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Ohraykon: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sarkin:
Them no born am well.
Barao Banza!!
We Igbos and Christians can never support such a satanic spawn.
Never again for PDP!
is ur demonic apc any better
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I still can't believe we've come this low in Nigeria where a convincted criminal in the US and a well known bigot can have the guts to run for the two most powerful offices in the land..smh

Ur president who praised a criminal caught red handed bribe collectors didn’t take us low rite?
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by ipobarethieves: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad grin forget it.The Turaki from Gambia is not going to US until he become the President of ipob slaves.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by GavelSlam: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
rapid101:
Wht dis apshit don't understand is atiku was not granted visa

If given he ll be there

Not that he is running from America

Get ur fact right Mr op

And why wasn't a man of immense wealth and influence granted an ordinary US VISA?

2 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by GavelSlam: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
emeka762001:
what is the big deal about atiku travelling to USA? did trump come to Nigeria when he was contesting as America president?

Trump was not denied a visa.

Had he been denied such, it would have been a big deal.
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
livelymatilda22:
There was jubilation among some Pdp supporters here when Doyin Okupe/OGD announced that Atiku will be going to USA by November ending... Though today is the 29th of November, Is it still possible or Doyin Okupe only lied to deceived Pdp supporters?

As seen here: https://www.nairaland.com/4827764/doyin-okupe-atiku-travel-us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8078549_atikuabubakartotraveltousbyendofnovemberdoyinokupelailasnews1_png754ff2a07e6b951199fa3d41462fee6b

We did not jubilate.

We want Atiku no matter what
Re: Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy grin

Funny thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti / Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.