Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria (36904 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Jumbus31(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2018
DonHummer:
Op wby all these many pictures na? At a point I Thought I was on instagram.
Lol... I thought it was Wikipedia.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by femi4: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Fear catch me when I saw Ajara playing with glasses
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Poor girl!... Nigeria sef... dey for score since normal time and dis tin for no happen... She really needs encouragement from her F.A, colleagues, and the Fans... She should just apologise to the fans through any of her social media handles or during Tv or radio interviews.... Make she borrow leaf from Kyrious the Liverpool goalkeeper in the last champions league finals.. After that, many of the fans will be the ones defending her from those antagonising her. Las las sha, she will be fine
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by naptu2: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2018
OKUCHI11:
op... credit.. to you.... you have just spurred a research topic in me... which is "social mobility and work life among married female sports women "

Then my next thread will probably be very useful to you. It is about a Super Falcon that could not make it to this AWCON because of her career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Sarang(f): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2018
darfay:
I'm looking at the pictures and trying to convince myself that they are not lesbians

They might be.. and so what! Mind your fucking business sad

1 Like

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by computerglobal(m): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Alejob: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2018
These people are too emotional! Anybody can loose a penalty kick!
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2018
01mcfadden:

You're dull. Keep running from your shadow.
You're not dull. Catch your shadow. This early morning see bitterness.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Stupid peeps cool
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2018
JohnFrankling:
Africans and backwardness the vandals should be arrested.

Which one is Africa and backwardness again? I hope u used the same statement when there was a light bomb attack during the UEFA champions league in Greece few few days ago?

Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by PecLauren: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2018
01mcfadden:
Tell me how Africa as a whole is not a shit hole
I swear...
We just need to excommunicate this country from the world...
Too many frustrated people looking for who to met there frustrations on...
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Xammie001(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2018
darfay:
I'm looking at the pictures and trying to convince myself that they are not lesbians
How That One Take Concern Us And The Vandalism Of Her House
I Pity Some I Must Comment Nairalander's
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by gamaliel9: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Cameroonians and vandalizing of their BEST footballer s home....they did the same thing to Pierre Wome...the guy who scored the last penalty to give them the only Olympic gold medal in football they have won when he missed a penalty in last minute of added time against Egypt in a world cup qualifier and Cameroon crashed out
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2018
Cameroun na country? A country where Biya has been ruling them since 1980s. They are so backward
obawinner:
I don't think any Nigerian sportsmen has never suffered from vandalism due to poor play.

The last we would do is attack them on social media or even create funny memes.

1 Like

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Imagine if Yakubu Aiyegbeni was from Cameroun, after that his infamous World Cup miss, they would have hung his head on a spike

1 Like

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Albertone(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Doesnt he have security details?
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by lebete3000: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Shibaraba:
Na the chain wey she put for leg I dey notice. Some people just do things without reasoning. Someone show me a person with an ankle bracelet and I'll show you the dark insides of the person (na me get my mouth Mrs about to quote)

Back to the matter....e pain Cameroon . That painment alone sweet me die

E sweet me too mae I no lie. Reminds me of the Oruma incidence against Cameroon for Nigeria Ghana 2000.

2 Likes

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2018
darfay:
Dat Enganamouit girl is a lesbian.
See her leg chain na.

1 Like

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by mozona(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2018
is to bad nah, yakuba aiyegbeni did not get this kind of treatment from nigerians
even when his own is worse
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by ehbellsho(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2018
this is serious o.

before na Mane and his country's fans now na Enganamouit and her country's gamblers.

Mother African, hope U r watching?

Who's next?
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by AdorableJosh(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2018
It is really pathetic, I'm beyond words to see this happening, this culture of hooliganism in football needs to be stopped. I'm still trying to understand why it's mostly peculiar to football, it happens everywhere, not only in Africa. The attack of the Man City bus also comes to mind and the recent show of shame exhibited by the Argentines at the Copa Libertadores.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Those fools should be given football kits to play against their next opponent.

Even big names in.football miss penalties.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Onozboy(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2018
darfay:

Why you talk so..prove
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Dat girl have cut their last game
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by MrGoogle88: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2018
mezarddinny:
stop this nonsense please, it is irritating, you quickly shout africans everytime. This thing happens in europe and south america often, chupo moting's house was burgled when psg was playing liverpool, fans in south america kill players that play nonsense, they once killed a player for scoring an own goal.. steven Gerrard was sent death threats for saying he wanted to join chelsea

you people should try to read more, a lot of stupid things africans do are not peculiar to africans alone

fan violence is very low, if you want to know what fan violence go to south america where people have died from stampede, buses have been attacked in europe, foreign clubs travelling to russia are advised to not display themslves too much

boca juniors vs river plate will be played in santiago bernabeu because of fear of attack from either fans

you guys just have a belief that a bad thing done in africa isn't done in europe or america, very wrong, they a lot of stupid things that we can't even imagine.

go and read about fans in italy that banned women from sitting in a section of the stands because they think it is for men
Thanks, so insightful.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by FreemanUYB(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
ehbellsho:
this is serious o.

before na Mane and his country's fans now na Enganamouit and her country's gamblers.

Mother African, hope U r watching?

Who's next?

buhari and his daura men���
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2018
The fans should take it easy o, there is still hope for the babes to qualify for world cup.
Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by StandardJohn(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2018
obawinner:
I don't think any Nigerian sportsmen has never suffered from vandalism due to poor play.

grin
obawinner:

Re: Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2018
chisani:
So sad! This is disheartened and pure wickedness.

It's not wickedness, it's poverty and foolishness. Afterall, it's just a sport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.