Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Missing Items On Aliexpress - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Missing Items On Aliexpress (402 Views)

I'm Having Aliexpress Security Issues, Who Can Help / Elephant Shrew Rediscovered In Djibouti Africa After Missing For 50 Years (Pics) / We Order For You From Aliexpress, 1688 ,taobao And Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Items On Aliexpress by JedidiahJVC: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2018
House,

I need help.

I placed an order for a shirt from aliexpress and according to tracking system, the order had arrived the post. I did not get any call from post office as usual, so i decided to checked. I was told, they have not receive the item. I opened a dispute, aliepress came in to say the tracker shows product is received in post office. i went back to the post office and still same story of not receive yet. I dont know what to do next. Now disputed closed. Please advice on next line of action.
Re: Missing Items On Aliexpress by Alejob: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2018
Excalate the case and write a mail to Nipost customer care or call Nipost customer care line for the best approach. Aliexpress always delivers and their tracking has not failed me for once!
Re: Missing Items On Aliexpress by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Our longer throath brethrene againe.

Some Nigerian important offices like this one need to replace it workers with foreigners period, and peace will rain.

Is it our airport

Seaport,

Post office,

Immigration,

Police to mention but few non of them can take their eyes off peoples belongings.

(1) (Reply)

This Spray Paint Can Make Anything Indestructible / Robocall @ The Best Prices 10naira Per 60secs / Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.