Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (68647 Views)

Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by MsGood(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Baba, you Don dey old o.
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Awesomefred32(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elder without brain
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by sinola(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/daddy-showkey-shares-video-of-curvy.html?m=1
Inasmuch as I wouldn't want to delve into this issue, Baba, I think this is absolutely a wrong time for sending this post especially now that our military men got attacked and lost countless heads in recent melete attack in Borno state.
In a civilized world, the whole nation should be grieving and mourning for losing our gallant men but what do we have here.... A so called celebrity/somebody's role model posting this rather nonsense on his page. Just imagine, what will be going in the mind of the families of the slain soldiers at the moment.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by boomssey(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked what in d world is dis! Is that thing real?
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by OgogoroNo2: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Egbe
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by drex2050: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
sinola:

Inasmuch as I wouldn't want to delve into this issue, Baba, I think this is absolutely a wrong time for sending this post especially now that our military men got attacked and lost countless heads in recent melete attack in Borno state.
In a civilized world, the whole nation should be grieving and mourning for losing our gallant men but what do we have here.... A so called celebrity/somebody's role model posting this rather nonsense on his page. Just imagine, what will be going in the mind of the families of the slain soldiers at the moment.
It is well.
my dear please accept our profound condolences on behalf of D.S.
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Ericnrm(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
progress77:
Congrats to all my recent subscribers we keep winning , call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings today

All the millions you can possibly make and yet you're offering to sell it for a meagre price.

Foolish scammer.

Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Barbieperry(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by sucess001(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
@Hhenry
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by michaelwilli(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I would love to slide in my big black curved rigid dicck into those ass.. especially with doggy style grin grin grin

se o normal?
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by adekunleneymar: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I would love to slide in my big black curved rigid dicck into those ass.. especially with doggy style grin grin grin

oh my suck...E go too sweet..na to dey cum every 15mins
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by 77up(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
I want to unseen this @Yeoldeone pls help cry
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Foodforthought: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
visijo:
That awkward moment when you help your crush do her assignment and she scored zero. My brother u village people are at work������
grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by davodyguy: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cry cry angry oh lord please wash my eyes off this rotten corpses I just looked at by mistake undecided how did I land here

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
looooooool
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by asawanathegreat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sawad nyash
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by stanliwise(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ericnrm:

All the millions you can possibly make and yet you're offering to sell it for a meagre price.

Foolish scammer.

Ode undecided
bro thanks for the nice observation o. Person sabi make millions but e wan sell am for small money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Ericnrm(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
stanliwise:
bro thanks for the nice observation o. Person sabi make millions but e wan sell am for small money.

The thing dey tire me

Funny thing be say people go still fall for the scam undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Ericnrm(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
blackstrong76:
Congrats to all my recent subscribers we keep winning , call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings today

You think you're wise abi grin

Stupid scammer

grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by Ericnrm(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
friends001:
If the bet companies no pay, wetin we gain?
Get today's (30/11/2018) game and cashout in a few hours time..

Must you defraud people of their hard earned money?

Chai! undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him by sinola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
drex2050:
my dear please accept our profound condolences on behalf of D.S.
You think it doesn't concern you, abi.... When they carry another person's corpse, it will look as they carry log of wood.
Think... It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Okafor's 55th Birthday Party (Photos) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.