Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,704 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend (18833 Views)

Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
you'll surely regret this
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by yeyeosoronga: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is a 10 year old thread.
I'm sure if the story is true, a lot of water would have passed under the bridge by now
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by OlawaleBammie: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Ha! Kasala leleyi... Shey she has not jazzed you bayii... Women can be crazy... Or your lust want to push you to death

Front page please...

Ahhh front page ke!!! leyin odun meloo
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by culf: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2020
SALady:

^^^true talk. But then again what is this single woman doing, hovering around her married friends house even go to the extent of agreeing to cook for her husband? Is she crazy? What nonsense is this? Doesnt she have a life? I mean really. She needs to get her own man to cook for and one that can lust for her. Yes she is a friend in need but ya'll need to establish boundries.

People not everything is in the book, so its okay if you dont read much because sometimes you can just rely on your common sense

I am actually annoyed at these two nonsensical girls.

Some friends are that close. Thank God the lady is her friend, if it were to be a house help, the guy would've cheated already, with the way he is feeling
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Lamanii22(f): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhh front page ke!!! leyin odun meloo

It doesn't matter...
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by OlawaleBammie: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

It doesn't matter...
Wat do u
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by OlawaleBammie: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

It doesn't matter...

Wat do u want us do after 10years?

FYI, Op don already wife d both of dem, soo??
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wat do u want us do after 10years?

FYI, Op don already wife d both of dem, soo??

The reason why I said it should be moved is not because of the op.. Other people in that situation can learn something....
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nelgenius4me(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Mr man, lust looks exciting when it has not disgraced you. I will advice you to steer clear from your wife's friend. I see this as a temptation that you feed daily and it is gradually becoming a monster. A monster that if not curtailed will consume you and the rest of your family. Sleeping with your wife's friend will hurt your wife and break the trust in your marriage,things may never remain the same in your marriage. Please think twice before you take that ignoble path.
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by OlawaleBammie: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

The reason why I said it should be moved is not because of the op.. Other people in that situation can learn something....

You are right though.

But I have a contrasting view.

1 Like

Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Notin is complicated in life. Only our thinkin makes it so.ur wife shud always cook 4 u.take d so called lady out of ur mind.if u dont want trouble in ur marriage.
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by MARKone(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
forreal1:
i still cant belive how i got to this stage,well let me start from somewhere,i married my wife four years ago and we have two boys right now,one is 4 whille the other one is just a year old now,i have always looked at my wife best friend more as a sister than anything else,she was there for us when we were getting married,she really helped out a lot and she was the chief bridemaid to my wife.she is always in our house to see my wife,this whole thing started about five months ago, when my wife asked me to drop her off in ibadan one day,on the trip to ibadan we spoke a lot and i discovered she had so many qualities i like in a woman,needless to say i started developing a feeling for her.one day i came back from work to meet her in the kitchen cooking(she normally does this a lot whenever my wife is not around with the permission of my wife of course)looking at her from the back i was amazed,i had never seen her so beautfull before with such a wonderfull shape she was wearing jeans with a white top,meeen she was looking so sexy and beautfull,it was like i was seeing her for the first time in my life,honestly i tried to supress my feelings that day i couldnt even talk straight with her,before long i couldnt concentrate on my work again,i am always dreaming about her,every thought in my head is about her,i just cant get her off my mind no matter how i try,right now,my wife no longer excites me again,infact nothing else but her thoughts fill my heart everyday,one day i touched her in her buttocks but pretended it was a mistake and she didnt say anything,honestly i want to go further by telling her how i feel,please nairalanders help me out (i am new to this forum,came acrooss it recently and i love the way people are being advised here)i am going crazy for this lady because i love her very very very much now but i dont want to hurt my wife but i cant help myself,i love this lady

Bros carry go, come back and tell us what happened
Re: Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend by benjida: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Your wife is such a wonderful and amazing woman. Don't ever break the trust she has put in you. You must have self control. Avoid being alone with her best friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me / How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.