Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. (10840 Views)

My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / I Feel Like God Has Forsaken Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by e36991: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
nuclearboy:

. . .  - a helping from one pair of brea.sts (not 72), a burp (not ogogoro in a prayer keg), plenty of sleep, change of diapers and we're ready to go again.  kiss

Enjoy your day - my "whining" is finished FOR NOW. Hope to whine some more soon when jealous Uncle Vedaxcool (I will report you to my daddy) repeats the question in another way.  grin

@nuclearboy

Is that so? A pair of chesticles will really suffice? grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^ Bro:

us babies consider any/every/all to be ONE! The one at which's peak we're currently serving (or is it being served?) is the ONLY one. Even if it is 700 at home and 300 outside like the "holy" prophet sulaiman.

Been awhile I saw modamo online? Wharanppa (as Abuz would say)? ?  cool
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
Truth is that Jesus was acting out a script which He was fully aware of. Whist that didn't stop or reduce the pain of beating, humiliation, cruxificion, stabbing on the Cross etc, HE STILL RETAINED ENOUGH PRESENCE OF MIND THROUGH ALL THE PAIN in the body, to recite the exact prophecy made over a thousand years earlier that He was going through right there on the cross. And He went through with it all the way to the end of it. Note that the death (final event of the experience) was His Victory and is the reason why He is celebrated today.

Na wa oh, My Lord, My Lord why have thou forsaken me, if this is victory to you I only wonder what failure might look like? Now as for your claim he was acting a script I only wonder whether it was Jeffrey Hunter that was imitating him, okay on a serious note where did you get this script theory from cause even in the movies God never forsake the good guy. grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
Uncle Vedaxcool:

Its all over the Bible, this script you're asking about. It is the main message in the OT. I am sure you didn't take physics at WASC level after opening a page of Nelkon and Parker and reading two sentences or did you? so why do you think you can read one verse from the Bible in isolation and make up your mind based on that and ignorance alone. How intelligent is that?

Meanwhile, you are making me start to really like your Koran. The more you write, the clearer one great truth in it shows to me. Remembering that truth always makes me smile. I can't tell you sha cos you may beat me since I am a small whining boy! smiley

Enjoy your day
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
If Jesus
were God, then couldn't this be read, "Myself, myself why hast thou forsaken me?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ Sad for you, ain't it, that you don't have the understanding, ehn?

But then, its your lack of understanding that made YOUR OWN prophet say such as you are sturbbon and as donkeys, lacking knowledge and rejecting same. Whist of us he said, "if you are confused (as you surely are now), go to the people of the book, who are not proud or presumptous, men of learning and they will guide you"

I used my own words above O, cos I don't have the inclination to do the wahala for you. I know you know where those words came from.

Anyway, now that we both know that we both know that even Islam considers you (Uncle Vedaxcool) an ignorant donkey whist considering me, a learned man of learning (chei, a BOY for that matter - see my head swelling here, ehn cheesy), are you ready for your first lesson? Or would you say Islam was wrong in saying those words?

Whist you ponder that to reply, I too will ponder how much to charge you to remove you from the "donkey" life and bring you to enlightenment! Love to you, my dearest Uncle cool
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2010
If Jesus
were God, then couldn't this be read, "Myself, myself why hast thou forsaken me?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^

Say "pretty please" and write 10 times "The Prophet (SAW) has told me I am an ignorant donkey and that I should go to NL's little BOY for enlightenment".

Once you do that, you'll get an answer that will make you wish you never started this thread. Dare me by doing the above and I'll suprise you! But then you have to promise no more noise-making.

Deal?  wink

[size=5pt]nuclear[/size]BOY
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
If Jesus

The question I asked earlier is did Jesus Know he was going to be crucified and for what reason was he going to die.

Looking at the run up to the cruci-play Jesus said to his Disciples that ----If you do not have a sword sell your garment and purchase one----one of his discoiples said they have two, Jesus replied it is okay, why swords? what for? the answer is simple he was planning to protect himself from the Jews when they come to arrest him, this same swords One of Jesus disciple used to loop off some one's ear, all this indicate that Jesus was unwillling to die, he goes further to tell his disciples to watch(guard) while he pray, all this indicate that he expected the Jews to come find him and hence made adequate? preparations for their arrival. Then Jesus went to pray crying to God(if he was god? he would have been crying to himself) he said " let this Cup pass over Me" that is save me from this wahala and we go on to hear God heard his prayers, God hears all the time it means God accepted his prayer. Now if he cried Myself, myself why hast thou forsaken me ----sorry my God My God why have you foorsaken me, to me it is a clear indication that he expected God to save him period as for the crying boy I only wished I could wipe your tears.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^

Uncle, until you do what I asked you to do, I won't clarify the issue to your Koran determined "ignorant", "truth-rejecting" mind.

But let me cry and whine at you - Uncle, why don't you find out from your Koran what Allah thinks of Jesus - [1] You say He was looking to protect Himself BUT your Koran says God was with Him and protected Him so that He was not even killed [2] Your Koran says He will be lifted higher than ALL men but you say He was less of a man than Muhammad. Which means [a]. Muhammad is Allah or [b] You are spouting rubbish. Which is it? embarassed

And for me to know your Koran more than you surely means you're not a good muslim! Which means you are kuf'r! Therefore, if you don't stop this nonsense sharpish, I will issue a fatwa on you and place 15 Naira on your head! Bloody infidel like you insulting the Koran and saying he knows more than his God. Or would you want to say your god didn't know what he was saying that I should be the one to give you enlightenment? OR that Jesus and His followers would be lifted higher than all others? Or that Muslims are ignorant people who detest truth even when it is staring them in the face?

So Sir, WHEN you TRULY BELIEVE the Koran AND obey it AND ask SINCERELY for help as it commands you, you will get help AND truth. In the interim, you'd be best served by reading the book of Isaiah slowly from beginning to end - even when you wish to argue and be a nuisance, it is helpful that you know enough to make sense and have a case to present. Sorry I said that to you, Sir - I know I'm a small boy but its not easy to keep quiet in the face of such error.

As always, all my love. And greet wives 1, 2, 3 and 4 plus all the arrangees outside. Ma' salaam.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
Seriously Vedaxcool:

How do you define God? Who is He? What can He do and what can't He do? Or maybe I should ask - is there anything God cannot do? What makes Him different from you and me? In effect, what makes Him Unique?

Lets take this conversation to the level where satisfaction can truly come - if you have the capability for it!
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
But let me cry and whine at you - Uncle, why don't you find out from your Koran what Allah thinks of Jesus - [1] You say He was looking to protect Himself BUT your Koran says God was with Him and protected Him so that He was not even killed [2] Your Koran says He will be lifted higher than ALL men but you say He was less of a man than Muhammad. Which means [a]. Muhammad is Allah or [b] You are spouting rubbish. Which is it?  Embarrassed

i am quoting your bible as that carries weight to you and from your bible account, Jesus was not prepared to die confirming what the Qur'an says all this your cry and dodge tactics does not fool me, Jesus didn't know about the crucifixion and hence from your biblical account, he thought he was forsaken, I am proving a case from your bible cause that is what you believe in cry baby.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^
You're proving a case? shocked And Jesus did not know? shocked Yet He spoke about it repeatedly? grin

Its sad your alfa at the koranic school eventually managed to beat your brains out. Thats why you cannot reason out elementary stuff like this - like Psalm 22! and again that its true you're an ignorant donkey who even when he sees truth REJECTS IT. Or is it that your extra chromosome started acting up again? So what if you are quoting from the Bible? Do you understand what you're quoting?

Since you think its as simple as reading a verse, print a hundred trillion Dollars and become the richest man on earth - there are many articles on how money is printed so you can get the trick by reading, can't you?

You understand nothing - you don't get even your frigging koran. But I don't blame you - what you understand is recitation, not thought! tongue

As earlier said, we're at GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) level. When you portray sense, you'll get sense.

Love always - from cry BABY
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by aletheia(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^Oga nuclearboy, I'm afraid the points you are raising are lost on him. But you made one very good point and that is they don't even understand their own qur'an and hadiths. This I have come to discover as I discuss with vedaxcool & nopuqeater. They infest threads recycling tired old arguments which they prob'ly memorized and thus cannot see the Truth. Only the Holy Spirit can remove the thick spiritual blindness that holds them in thrall.
The Lord strengthen and keep you always.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^
You're proving a case? shocked And Jesus did not know? shocked Yet He spoke about it repeatedly? grin

Its sad your alfa at the koranic school eventually managed to beat your brains out. Thats why you cannot reason out elementary stuff like this - like Psalm 22! and again that its true you're an ignorant donkey who even when he sees truth REJECTS IT. Or is it that your extra chromosome started acting up again? So what if you are quoting from the Bible? Do you understand what you're quoting?

Since you think its as simple as reading a verse, print a hundred trillion Dollars and become the richest man on earth - there are many articles on how money is printed so you can get the trick by reading, can't you?

You understand nothing - you don't get even your frigging koran. But I don't blame you - what you understand is recitation, not thought! tongue

As earlier said, we're at GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) level. When you portray sense, you'll get sense.

Love always - from cry BABY

Oh dear there goes the cry baby, he spoke of it yet you did not quote and simply answer this why did he pray to God to make this cup pass over him yet, he spoke of it? I only hope one of your priest have not R*A*P*E the senses from your head.? as this prayer only indicate that he was an unwilling sacrifice tongue

aletheia:

^^^Oga nuclearboy, I'm afraid the points you are raising are lost on him. But you made one very good point and that is they don't even understand their own qur'an and hadiths. This I have come to discover as I discuss with vedaxcool & nopuqeater. They infest threads recycling tired old arguments which they prob'ly memorized and thus cannot see the Truth. Only the Holy Spirit can remove the thick spiritual blindness that holds them in thrall.
The Lord strengthen and keep you always.

Wow wow wow look whose talking the man that accepts unwise ethics OF A CONFUSED BOOK.

As for those that claim that Jesus came to die for their sins( may be they love sinning) here are some food for thought
1. Jesus prayed to God to make this cup pass over him, in other words God save me
2. God heard his prayer, in other word God accepted his prayer because God hears all the time, the "heard" is metaphorical for acceptance.
3. Jesus before giving up the ghost shouted My God my God why have thou Forsaken me, this only goes to show that he was an unwilling to die for your sins.
4. If Jesus were God, then couldn't this be read, "Myself, myself why hast thou forsaken me?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by aletheia(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
^A confused book hehn? Don't let me get started on the qur'an: a book that has parts of it missing because a goat ate them. Sort of puts a spin on the old excuse of "the dog ate my homework" grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
aletheia:

^A confused book hehn? Don't let me get started on the qur'an: a book that has parts of it missing because a goat ate them. Sort of puts a spin on the old excuse of "the dog ate my homework" grin

Fanatic why don't you go and do that, to calm your reverting nerves reviled cretin. cool tongue wink
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by aletheia(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
^Insults are all you can bring to the table and no wonder for that is what fills the pages of your qur'an.

In his book (volume 8, part II, pages 235 and 236), Ibn Hazm says plainly,

"The verses of stoning and breast feeding were in the possession of A’isha in a (Qur’anic) copy. When Muhammad died and people became busy in the burial preparations, a domesticated animal entered in and ate it."

A’isha herself declared that and she knew exactly what she possessed. Also, Mustafa Husayn, who edited and reorganized the book, "al-Kash-shaf" by the Zamakh-Shari, asserts this fact in page 518 of part 3. He says that the ones who related this incident and said that a domesticated animal ate the verses were reliable persons among them ’Abdulla Ibn Abi Bakr and A’isha herself. This same story has been mentioned also by Dar-al-Qutni, al-Bazzar and al Tabarani, on the authority of Muhammad Ibn Ishaq who heard it from ’Abdulla who himself heard it from A’isha.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nopuqeater: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Aletheia: The Quran Allah the Almighty says it is Book. Malaika Jibril says it is Alah's Book (Words). Prophet Muhammad (AS) says it is Allah's Book. The Believers in Islamic Monotheism say it is Allah's Word.

Can Yahweh or Jehovah guarantee that every word in the Bible is His, and no mundane words, sentences describing a journey by the traveler(s) and opinions and ideas of ordinary individuals who cant say it is from anyone else?

I shall post verses from the Bible that are opinions of Paul, the thinking and decisions of Paul. Or was Paul God, then after Jesus who was hung?

« #47 on: Today at 02:50:20 PM »
^A confused book hehn? Don't let me get started on the qur'an: a book that has parts of it missing because a goat ate them. Sort of puts a spin on the old excuse of "the dog ate my homework" Grin
That confused Book elevated Jesus and his mother correctly more than any Book on earth.

Maybe you should post your proof[s] that a Quranic verse was lost. Then you must be bold enough to tell us where the verse[s] was/were to fit, in Surah and ayah. Just opening your mouth wll not make you look good. You have to say something tangible. We are waiting for your proofs. Considering the ability of goats to roam about in Makka or Madina, we will not forget that Quranic verse being a revealed test, will not be put about in places where anything to harm it can get to it. It should be noted that no verse of the Quran is singularly in the hand of anyone, including the Messenger (AS), but copies are made immediately in many different materials as many as those who want a copy can get, and eac verse was memorized by everyone who can memorize it.

Finally, Jibril and Muhammad (AS) used to recite it to each other, one time each every ramadhan and the last ramadhan of the life of Muhammad, two times each.

There are still other ways of preservation. But with the above, how was it possible that a portion is missing, ALetheia? The onus is on you.

God is different from man, not dying, not having a child that could get killed so easily, for Perfection (GOD) shall never produce as His Offspring Imperfection (Man; needing all things from God). We have started. So the balls of proofing that Quran is incomplete and that God is human and a father of son when you cant even tell me who His wife is, can now be your burdens.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nopuqeater: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Aletheia: « #49 on: Today at 08:00:31 PM »
^Insults are all you can bring to the table and no wonder for that is what fills the pages of your qur'an.
In his book (volume 8, part II, pages 235 and 236), Ibn Hazm says plainly,

"The verses of stoning and bosom feeding were in the possession of A’isha in a (Qur’anic) copy.
Quran was not a book binded in the lifetime of the prophet (AS). It was not in pamphlet, at best parchments. If you quote this wrong information as your proof, then you and your proof are wrong. Everyone and their grandmother know that Quran being compiled to a Book, though verses of the Quran already referred to it as a Book (proof of prophesy), in the period of the leadership of Abu Bakr (RA), because the pagan tribes were deceitfully luring Muslim Quranic Scholars. memorixers and slaughtering them. The larger muslim memorizers were dwindling in number by the hundreds, hence the debate of binding the Quran into a Book began. The first Quran was in the possession of Afsa (RA) the daughter of Umar bin Kattab, and not Aisha (RA) daughter of ABu Bakr (RA) the leader. Not even in the hand of Ali, or fatimagh (RA).

It is interesting to know that Abdullah bin Mas'ud who memorized the whole Quran was alive. So was Ali bin Talib (RA). So were many others including Zaid. How can a single verse be lost in all these security and assurance upon one another made possible by Allah, WHO says in the Pages f Quran; I Guarantee the Protection of the Quran from being corrupted (addition, subtraction, changing from place)?

When Muhammad died and people became busy in the burial preparations, a domesticated animal entered in and ate it."
Read the above. It answered the lies and prevents the possibility of it ever happening.

A’isha herself declared that and she knew exactly what she possessed. Also, Mustafa Husayn, who edited and reorganized the book, "al-Kash-shaf" by the Zamakh-Shari, asserts this fact in page 518 of part 3. He says that the ones who related this incident and said that a domesticated animal ate the verses were reliable persons among them ’Abdulla Ibn Abi Bakr and A’isha herself.
Let just assumed that these two noble souls said the goat ate what the book said was eaten by goat. Now, will that mean that the copies with other people in Madina become useless and were eaten, too? Or that the recitation of the already eaten parts were wiped off the memories of the scholars and community of Muslims? Where is a proof that Quran lost that part of its content just because a patch from among patches of the same content was eaten?

I wonder if a goat actually would have been able to sneak in with the whole of Madina in mourning, congregating or more traffic in the house of Muhammad, attached to the mosque that people were still coming to to make their salah, inspite of that, reciting Quran in the salah? Now the body of the prophet was left in that house, not at some funeral home. His body was washed and prepared in that house, a one room apartment. You think goat will be allowed to roam into it all about and them eat Quran, a later from it worth more than Muhammad (AS)? Let me ask you, could you in your wild imagination see this happening, that the edible material was left protected, not even wrapped away from the elements, and the goat was able to get to it? Is this possible?

This same story has been mentioned also by Dar-al-Qutni, al-Bazzar and al Tabarani, on the authority of Muhammad Ibn Ishaq who heard it from ’Abdulla who himself heard it from A’isha.
So it now Aisha (RA) and not Aisha and Abdullah? I wonder why Aisha (RA) said of Muhammad (AS) as the walking Quran? Why didnt she say, but part of it was already lost before it could be memorized, circulated within the community? The scribes must have definitely have copies of this lost part of Quran. Is anyone thinking that the statement may not be correct, but fabricated since during the last days of the prophet, especially when he got sick, revelation was not coming, which would actually guarantee that everything in the Quran was fully explained and properly circulated among the muslims.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
vedaxcool:

Oh dear there goes the cry baby, he spoke of it yet you did not quote and simply answer this why did he pray to God to make this cup pass over him yet, he spoke of it? I only hope one of your priest have not R*A*P*E the senses from your head.? as this prayer only indicate that he was an unwilling sacrifice tongue

Wow wow wow look whose talking the man that accepts unwise ethics OF A CONFUSED BOOK.

As for those that claim that Jesus came to die for their sins( may be they love sinning) here are some food for thought
1. Jesus prayed to God to make this cup pass over him, in other words God save me
2. God heard his prayer, in other word God accepted his prayer because God hears all the time, the "heard" is metaphorical for acceptance.
3. Jesus before giving up the ghost shouted My God my God why have thou Forsaken me, this only goes to show that he was an unwilling to die for your sins.
4. If Jesus were God, then couldn't this be read, "Myself, myself why hast thou forsaken me?

@Uncle-Vexation:

I knew this thread would end with insults. But I will NOT insult you. Let me summarize what has transpired -

[1] You asked why did Jesus say "Why has thou forsaken me?"
[2] You were shown that He was reciting a prophecy
[3] You came back to say He did not know about His upcoming death
[4] You were shown that He discussed it many times before it happened
[5] Now you say (a) God heard His prayer to let the cup pass which would mean He didn't die,
(b) YET just before dying (in your own words), He shouted, why has thou forsaken me which means He died.

That is quite interesting, Sir and an indication of the confusion in you - which are you saying, sir? Did Jesus die or not - for above you've said He didn't die yet he died. See why its ridiculous standing against you? What you need is pity, prayer and renewing of your mind. On the other thread too versus Aletheia, you come across as possessing the intellect of an empty bottle of schnapps.

To hide your shallowness and absence of knowledge, you resorted to repetition and daft insults. I won't insult you but will pray for you tonight. Its just sad that you started out with Allah giving you the brains of a donkey and an aversion for truth.

BTW, thats not an insult. Its what your Koran says Allah gave you so its not me insulting you.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2010
@ cry baby
But I will NOT insult you(goes on to write)------>Its just sad that you started out with Allah giving you the brains of a donkey and an aversion for truth.

Right from the begining you spent all the time crying wininig and insulting but I have given you evidence of a confused book where at one hand you want us to believe an innocent man should die so that you can sin free of charge, pathetic shocked

[2] You were shown that He was reciting a prophecy -------> where is the quote, and it only goes to show how unreasonable you are as it indicate lack of faith in GOD for a prophet or "son god" to renouce his father or GOD, more importantly how is this suppose to be of any consequce to what he is doing? beats me.
[3] You came back to say He did not know about His upcoming death -----> why the reqeust for swords, why the prayer for GOD to save him, why all the millitary positioning, it only goes to show that he was an unwilling sacrifrice and hence did not know of his death and by mylord------indicates that he did not expect/want to have died.
[4] You were shown that He discussed it many times before it happened-----> Most of the so callled shows you claim you showed me appears to be invisible why don't you reveal it instead of crying I am not in the spirit. grin
[5] Now you say (a) God heard His prayer to let the cup pass which would mean He didn't die,-----> then blame you confused bible in which opposite can exist at the same with no problem, cause that is what we can infer from God heard,
                           (b) YET just before dying (in your own words), He shouted, why has thou forsaken me which means He died---->it could also mean he fainted or went unconscious(as his persecutors could only surmised he was dead by looking at him, nothing else) I am only quoting your scriptures

That is quite interesting, Sir and an indication of the confusion in you - which are you saying, sir? Did Jesus die or not - for above you've said He didn't die yet he died. See why its ridiculous standing against you? What you need is pity, prayer and renewing of your mind. On the other thread too versus Aletheia, you come across as possessing the intellect of an empty bottle of schnapps.

Well I didn't expect senses from a cry baby so go get ice cream or cry a little more if that will soothe your nerves, Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by icare1: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Jesus simply asked God a question the same way Habbakuk did and God replied him by bringing light. The question is a form of agonizing prayer that requires an answer.in word or the doings of God.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by nuclearboy(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2010
^^^

Jesus said: "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME"

Allah said : "Vedaxcool is an ignorant truth rejecting illiterate and should go to nuclearboy if he wants truth and to have understanding"

Nuclearboy says: "Understanding will come only by listening, not having pre-conceived notions based on lies"

Vedaxcool says: "I must keep lying. My nature is lying. I will not feel ok except I lie. Lies forever - insha-allah"

Until you clear up the above, talking to you is just talking to a donkey that loves lies. Your OWN GOD has called everything you are saying the lies of an ignorant truth hating donkey. So when I say Allah gave you a foundation of donkey brains and an aversion for truth, please blame and curse Al-ilah, not me - he said so and I only just read it in your HOLY koran. Or is the koran lying? Or is it not there?

The above is according to ALLAH and MUHAMMAD, not me! Go sit on that until you stop being a donkey (which means accepting truth)
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2010
@ cry baby
But I will NOT insult you(goes on to write)------>Its just sad that you started out with Allah giving you the brains of a donkey and an aversion for truth.

Right from the begining you spent all the time crying wininig and insulting but I have given you evidence of a confused book where at one hand you want us to believe an innocent man should die so that you can sin free of charge, pathetic Shocked

[2] You were shown that He was reciting a prophecy -------> where is the quote, and it only goes to show how unreasonable you are as it indicate lack of faith in GOD for a prophet or "son god" to renouce his father or GOD, more importantly how is this suppose to be of any consequce to what he is doing? beats me.
[3] You came back to say He did not know about His upcoming death -----> why the reqeust for swords, why the prayer for GOD to save him, why all the millitary positioning, it only goes to show that he was an unwilling sacrifrice and hence did not know of his death and by mylord------indicates that he did not expect/want to have died.
[4] You were shown that He discussed it many times before it happened-----> Most of the so callled shows you claim you showed me appears to be invisible why don't you reveal it instead of crying I am not in the spirit. Grin
[5] Now you say (a) God heard His prayer to let the cup pass which would mean He didn't die,-----> then blame you confused bible in which opposite can exist at the same with no problem, cause that is what we can infer from God heard,
(b) YET just before dying (in your own words), He shouted, why has thou forsaken me which means He died---->it could also mean he fainted or went unconscious(as his persecutors could only surmised he was dead by looking at him, nothing else) I am only quoting your scriptures

Well I didn't expect senses from a cry baby so go get ice cream or cry a little more if that will soothe your nerves, Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by maclatunji: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
At this stage, I will intervene. What is all this talk about a goat eating parts of the Qur'an.  Christians have a problem when they try to transfer the concepts of their religion into Islam.

Now I am guessing that 'the goat ate the Qur'an theory' is an attempt to 'invalidate its purity and authenticity.' Well if you like, find a record that a swam of locust ate copies of the Qur'an, it does not matter because the key to the preservation of the  Qur'an lies in its Verbatim memorization by several people during and after  the lifetime of Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

You see western education relies on quoting books. Hard Core Islamic education relies on memorizing the complete text of not only the Qur'an but several other texts. To make you understand, it's like you memorizing your complete History textbook instead of reading and being able to quote only parts of it. I do not know any christian that has memorized the Bible verbatim but several Muslims across the world are 'walking Qur'ans' because they got the whole thing stored in their memory.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

@ cry baby

Right from the begining you spent all the time crying wininig and insulting but I have given you evidence of a confused book where at one hand you want us to believe an innocent man should die so that you can sin free of charge, pathetic Shocked

BTW which book is confused?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by ttalks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

@ cry baby

Right from the begining you spent all the time crying wininig and insulting but I have given you evidence of a confused book where at one hand you want us to believe an innocent man should die so that you can sin free of charge, pathetic shocked

If the book that you are giving us evidence from is a confused book, that simply means the evidence you are giving us is also
confused.
Therefore, such evidence is unreliable and completely unacceptable. It is null and void! ! ! grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
And He was saying to her, “Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs(nuclear boy).” (Mark 7:27).(that includes nuc boy who intelligence is quite comparable to that of domestic Animals)

If the book that you are giving us evidence from is a confused book, that simply means the evidence you are giving us is also
confused.
Therefore, such evidence is unreliable and completely unacceptable. It is null and void! ! !

Ignorance is not a defense boy.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2010
POLICY CHANGE

Jesus will not be a sitting-duck for a clandestine arrest by the Jews. He prepares his disciples for the impending showdown. Discreetly, so as not to frighten his disciples, he introduces the subject of defence. Gently he begins:

"When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"

The situation and the circumstance have changed and as with any wise and able general, the strategy must also change. The disciples were already armed. They had some foresight. They had not left Galilee with bare knuckles. They responded:

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

He clearly is not willing to die for nuclear boy sins.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
JESUS PRAYS FOR RESCUE

". . . and began to be sorrowful and very depressed. Then saith he unto them, ‘my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death' . . ."

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face (Exactly as the Muslim does in Salaat), and prayed, saying, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt."
(This is the quality of a good Muslim who submits his will to the will of God).

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26: 37-39

This shows again he is not willing to die for Nuclear boy's sin grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
He had proved himself a skilful strategist and planner, alert and resourceful. This was not the time to sit and twiddle thumbs; to be a sitting-duck, cooped up with his disciples in the upper-room! No, not for him. He leads his platoon, in the middle of the night, to Gethsemane-Gethsemane — an olive press — a courtyard built of stone walls some 5 miles out of town.

"And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee. . .
Then saith he unto them. . .
tarry ye here and watch with me." (HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:37-38

Again Jesus is sensibly preparing to defend himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Firstfruit Offering Is Scriptural But... / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.