Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. (10843 Views)

My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? / I Feel Like God Has Forsaken Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #156 on: Yesterday at 09:47:21 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: DevotedOne on Yesterday at 04:27:17 PM

6.68 When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.

Okay, Devoted One. Grin I respect your wishes not to discuss your faith as commanded by the Quran. My faith tells me to search everything and hold on to that which is the truth, hence my investigating and pointing out the inconsistencies and errors in your presentation of Islam as agreeing with Mosaic Law. IT DOES NOT! Professing what cannot be backed up about Islam makes Islam look really dodgy. Try to preach what will be found to be true upon investigation. Investigate before you proclaim!

God bless you and let his light shine upon you! Amen![/Quote]Was seyibrown playing a blind lady or trying to be ignorance when she read "Your servant Jesus who You God Almighty sent", "Of my own power, I could do nothing except what You God Almighty allow", "your Lord and my Lord is One God Almighty", yet she (Seyibrown) says Jesus is lord, god, son of god? Who is the wife of God, how many Lords and or Gods are there, since it is obvious that Jesus has a Lord Who is his Lord his Master Who sent him? Is there a place that Jesus could have displayed his position more overtly than the so called trial and crucifixion? Yet we see Jesus begging a Lord God he finally called Eloi or Elaw, when he should have said father or me, myself, I? I remember reading about a very sure and firm God Lord in the OT Who lets people know that He is God Who there is no other God or god. Can did Jesus ever make that claim about himself, even as a prophet, since he was a comforter promising the world another comforter?

[Quote]POLITICS will KILL RELIGION; It will NOT KILL a RELATIONSHIP with GOD.[/QUote]Saying you are a child of God is not a relationship but a farce since He is your Creator, your Master, you being His servant, slave.

[Quote]« #157 on: Yesterday at 10:01:53 PM »
Islam gave mercy. while a spinster would die for illegal sex, Islam gave only whipping.
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 05:09:22 PM
By the way, seyi, the law of Noah as they called it will kill a kidnapper (human theft), because he stole a human being.

sweetnecta, hope the weekend's going great! Grin[/Quote]Alhamdulillah. Mo se Ope fun Olorun Oba Alanu Julo Olore Ofe Adajipele esan. Every weekend brings me closer to my destiny. I pray to Almighty Allah that all that I must achieve to be among those He is pleased with and has incurred His Favor. Amin. I hope you will come to that realization? There is no safety except with Allah. All worship and obedience are forbidden except what Allah permits. All other things are allowable except what Allah commands us not to do. It was okay to consume alcohol before Allah forbade it. And people used to marry more wives than you can shake a stake at, until Allah limited it appropriately. Women didnt use to have right of inheritance until Allah gave them that right. Women used to lose their father's name and adopt the husband's family name until Allah restored the honor of continuance of family name. You would have been Ms Seyi Father's name even if you wish to add brown to it. grin See what you are missing not being a muslim?

[Quote]In light of the discussion with Devoted One, there is no record of amputation as punishment for theft in Hebrew Law. Under the Egyptian custom, Benjamin would have been liable for death if found to have stolen the vessels. Egyptian Law was not Hebrew Law. Can you show me where Allah says he gave any Laws by any Egyptian prophet around that time? I think not! When Mosaic Law came, the punishment for theft for was the thief to pay back 5 times what he stole, not to have his limbs cut off. On this point, Islam does not 'clarify and confirm' or agree with the Law of Moses as it claims to do![/Quote]Hebrew, if thats what you call the family of Jacob (AS) had no laws of their own. At best they must be under the ruling of their great grandfather Ibrahim, who passed down good morality down to them through his son Isiaqa, who passed it down to Yaqub the father of the tribes. Imagine if the law of kidnapping of human being under Noah was applied to the children of Jacob when they sold Joseph after seizing him away from the presence of their father, throwing him in the well, first and selling him into slavery, lying that he was gored by wild beast? Do you think they would not have been killed, except that the ruling of God is True, revealing it at the appropriate time? For people with wisdom, they will see Islam of Muhammad as the right religion, at the right time with the right process of Justice.

[Quote]Egyptian Law at the time of Joseph and Benjamin WAS NOT Mosaic Law or even Hebrew Law as Devoted One erroneously claimed, therefore Egyptian punishment has nothing to do with either![/Quote]There was not even a mosaic law, because Moses came much later. Should there be mosaic law before Moses? It is not possible since Torah was revealed to Moses and in it Mosaic law anew for him to rule over the children of Israel. At best the law of the land where a crime is committed should have prevailed in the case of Benjamin. But everything was just; his brother was the ruler, wishing to hold him behind, part of what Allah has ordained, leading to the fullness of His Plan for the Israelites in Egypt.

[Quote]God is THE AUTHOR, not a PLAGIARIST![/Quote]If God is really the Author, should there be a single disagreement in it? Well, OT says there is Only One God which they call "I am that I am" because they do not know His Name, instead they have for Him so many titles which Yahweh is One of them. In NT this One God suddenly became A father as Yahweh, A Ghost without a Name and A son as Jesus! Now tell me if there is no disagreement in what is put forward. Is God Powerful or is he as Jesus no power? Is God The Master or is he as Jesus a servant? Who is telling the truth; Yahweh and or Jesus and or the Bible writers who wrote 1 God in OT and says God is 3 in NT since Jesus is one of them?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Devoted One, I suggest you go back and read all over from post # 145. Hopefully you will see what the actual errors were were! If you can't see what really happened, consider this:

23But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

and

Isaiah 5:20 (New Living Translation)

20 What sorrow for those who say
that evil is good and good is evil,
that dark is light and light is dark,
that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 3:25am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^^^^ is this not similar to 3 is 1 or 1 is 3?

Trinity is 3 by the Tri in it.

You seyi said jesus is Lord.

You seyi said ghost is Lord,

You seyi said Yaweh is Lord.

But each is different.

They are not one, otherwise when you said Jesus died for 3 days, each would also have died for 3 days.

grin did yahweh andor ghost died, too?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
DevotedOne:

[Center]Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The Most Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.[/Center]

seyibrown

The Noble Qur'an is the corrector, hence protector of previous Scripture; this is at the very least proof of tampering with previous Scripture.

Because the church may have called Barnabas' gospel apocrypha or heretic, proves nothing, since it [I](Barnabas' gospel)[/I] is in many instances supported, by The Holy Qur'an. Note here, that the New Testament is in conflict with The Bounteous Qur'an.

It is not clear to me what is meant by "the 'books' have been corrupted by, 'enlightenment' from NL Muslims." If you will please elaborate.

Then answered Andrew: "Now how shall the truth be known?" Jesus answered: "Everything that conforms to the Book of Moses, that receive you for true; seeing that God is one, the truth is one; whence it follows that the doctrine is one and the meaning of the doctrine is one; and therefore the faith is one. Truly I say to you that if the truth had not been erased from the Book of Moses, God would not have given to David our father the second. And if the book of David had not been contaminated, God would not have committed the Gospel to me; seeing that the Lord our God is unchangeable, and has spoken but one message to all men. Wherefore, when the Messenger of God shall come, he shall come to cleanse away all wherewith the ungodly have [U]contaminated my book[/U]." Chapter 124

I gather from the above that you are saying: Bible tampered with. Gospel of Barnabas proves it and is supported by the Quran in many instances. Example; Barnabas says that everything that conforms to the book of Moses is the truth.

Since the inference is that the Quran agrees with the Law of Moses(and the Quran says it clarifies and confirms it, and many Muslims say Xtians should go back to the Law of Moses), I put the below to you

seyibrown:

DevotedOne, What is the prescribed punishment for a thief in the Book of Moses; what is prescribed in the Quran; what punishment did Mohammed command/have carried out on thieves; and what punishment does Sharia mete out on thieves?

You then answered as below:

DevotedOne:

Bismillaah.   Salaam/Peace.

Chapter 154 [I]Comments:[/I]  Some commentators state; amputation of the [I]right hand[/I] - under Islamic law: 5:38-39. The Jewish law, regardng theft is also found in Al- Qur'aan: 12:74-77, 81. (Exodus 22:1-4 theft). For murder: 2:178; 5:32 Qur'an. Psalms 62:10, "Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart [upon them].  Muhammad S.A.A.W., would have carried out what is prescribed in The Holy Qur'an.

Gospel of Barnabas chapter 154

I then quoted as below what Mosaic Law says which is not WHAT Quran 12: 74-77, 81 says or what ISLAM/SAHRIAH currently says. Mosaic Law says restoration, Islam says 'amputation'. I also point out that whatever happened in Quran 12:74-77 had nothing to do with Mosaic Law as Moses HAD NOT BEEN BORN YET.

seyibrown:

[b]Exodus 22:1-4 (Amplified Bible)

Exodus 22
1IF A man steals an ox or sheep and kills or sells it, he shall pay five oxen for an ox, or four sheep for a sheep.
    2If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood shed for him.

3But if the sun has risen [so he can be seen], blood must be shed for slaying him. The thief [if he lives] must make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

4If the beast which he stole is found in his possession alive, whether it is ox or backside or sheep, he shall restore double.

When I checked Al- Qur'aan: 12:74-77, 81, on quran.com (Sahih Intl Version), it says nothing about the Jewish Law's punishment for a thief. Moses hadn't been born at that time so there  was no MOSAIC LAW, and the Egyptians certainly DID NOT live under any JEWISH LAW under which they could have punished Benjamin. Please give the correct Quranic verse if you stated it wrong.

For starters, How does amputation for theft in Islam 'clarify and confirm' restoration as stated in Moses' Law?

Well, you are saying that the law predated Prophet Musa [Moses, PBUH] which it did. I guess I should have said Hebrews instead of Jews, who I would suppose came later.

Above, you admit your error seeing that your claim that the Quran confirms Mosaic Law had been wrongly supported with a Quranic account of an event which Mosaic Law had nothing to do with.

Seeing from the above that you had made a claim that was found incorrect upon investigation and was trying to get out of it with by insinuating something even more ludicrous: THE QURAN DOES NOT CONFIRM MOSAIC LAW; IT CONFIRMS HEBREW LAW AS PRE-DATING MOSES, in the quote below, I went all out for you and challenged you to prove any wrong conclusions that I might have reached on investigating your claims !

seyibrown:

[b]Sorry, I NOWHERE said the Law predated Moses. I asked you for the Moses' punishment for thieves that and YOU CLAIMED the same was applied in Al- Qur'aan: 12:74-77, 81 which is simply INCORRECT on investigation.  Your earlier post leads one to conclude that you are saying that Mosaic Law was IN USE BEFORE MOSES WAS BORN and THAT THIEVES HANDS WERE BEING CUT ACCORDING TO THAT LAW but on investigation it is your claim is incorrect! There is no record of any HEBREW LAW BEING USED BY THE EGYPTIANS before Moses was born that requires the amputation of thieves, and the gospel of Barnabas as quoted by you does not refer to Hebrew Law. It states that anything that CONFORMS to Moses Law is what you should take as the truth.

Moses' Law requires thieves to pay back 5 times but Islamic Law says to amputate thieves. The Quran claims to 'clarify and CONFIRM' the Torah and the Gospel. Is AMPUTATION a 'clarification and confirmation' of RESTORATION? The Quran clearly DOES NOT CLARIFY OR CONFIRM THE LAW OF MOSES OR THE GOSPEL! I am sorry but the Quran LIES about ITSELF in that respect! I can confidently say that it has no credibility of its own and only seeks validation using that which is credible! It is a SHAM that is NOT RELATED to MOSES or the 'SENDER OF MOSES' at all! THE WORD OF GOD DOES NOT MISLEAD HIS CHILDREN! Please prove me wrong by CLARIFYING any misconceptions you think I have on this matter![/b]

Seeing that I had exposed your erroneous claim, and had categorically challenged you to prove that the Quran does not falsely claim to 'clarify and confirm' Mosaic Law (and Gospel/ Bible ), you back out with the very weak excuse which I believe is only because any further discourse MAY (or possibly WILL )lead to the Quran being exposed for the 'sham' that I argued to have found it to be (Notice that I said 'For STARTERS' when I brought up the 'punishment for thieves. I INTENDED to come up with more but HAD NO FEAR of whatever you might come up with becuase I know I have nothing to hide about the Bible and any arguments in favour or against will serve the readers well as they will be able to hold on to the truth form what we present ). Unfortunately for you, and unpalatably for sweetnecta, you backed out without ANY EFFORT in support of the Quran/ISLAM, in the quote below!

DevotedOne:

6.68 [Color=Green]When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.[/Color]

And I accept your excuse for not wanting to expose you/the Quran/Islam TO FURTHER PUBLIC SCRUTINY, and pray for you!!

seyibrown:

Okay, Devoted One. grin I respect your wishes not to discuss your faith as commanded by the Quran. My faith tells me to search everything and hold on to that which is the truth, hence my investigating and pointing out the inconsistencies and errors in your presentation of Islam as agreeing with Mosaic Law. IT DOES NOT! Professing what cannot be backed up about Islam makes Islam look really dodgy. Try to preach what will be found to be true upon investigation. Investigate before you proclaim!

God bless you and let his light shine upon you! Amen!

You had chickened out earlier so what is really the point of the below:

DevotedOne:

I'm not about to play games with Al-Qur'an. A question was asked of the travellers, and an answer was given. I assumed that the answer was regardful of the law respected by the family of Jacob, which it was [I](I assumed that they be Hebrews)[/I]. I never suggested that amputation was of the Hebrew law. There was never any consideration given to Egyptian laws. Read carefully!

012.074 [Color=Green](The Egyptians) said: "What then shall be the penalty of this, if ye are (proved) to have lied?"[/Color]
012.075 [Color=Green]They said: "The penalty should be that he in whose saddle-bag it is found, should be held (as bondman) to atone for the (crime). Thus it is we punish the wrong- doers!"[/Color]

Have you gained more confidence that the Quran will stand when we THOROUGHLY EXAMINE ALL ITS CLAIMS? If yes, come out BOLDLY and say so AND LET US DO IT! If the Quran is TRULY the word of God, WE WILL FIND IT TO BE SO!
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by DevotedOne(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
[Center]Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim.   As salaamu 'alaikum.[/Center] 

[Quote]Have you gained more confidence that the Quran will stand when we THOROUGHLY EXAMINE ALL ITS CLAIMS? If yes, come out BOLDLY and say so AND LET US DO IT! If the Quran is TRULY the word of God, WE WILL FIND IT TO BE SO![/Quote]

I do not (as stated earlier) play with The Bounteous Qur'an.

This thread is off topic!
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
DevotedOne:

It's okay, Devoted One. I understand the reason Islam does not want the Quran to be examined and why it would persecute and even kill those who tell it for what it really is. It wants people to accept it without confirming if it is indeed the word of God.

If you do not want us to EXAMINE what YOU tell us Islam is, Hold YOUR peace!
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ Alhaji sweetnecta  grin

Hebrew, if thats what you call the family of Jacob (AS) had no laws of their own. At best they must be under the ruling of their great grandfather Ibrahim, who passed down good morality down to them through his son Isiaqa, who passed it down to Yaqub the father of the tribes. Imagine if the law of kidnapping of human being under Noah was applied to the children of Jacob when they sold Joseph after seizing him away from the presence of their father, throwing him in the well, first and selling him into slavery, lying that he was gored by wild beast? Do you think they would not have been killed, except that the ruling of God is True, revealing it at the appropriate time? For people with wisdom, they will see Islam of Muhammad as the right religion, at the right time with the right process of Justice.

There was not even a mosaic law, because Moses came much later. Should there be mosaic law before Moses? It is not possible since Torah was revealed to Moses and in it Mosaic law anew for him to rule over the children of Israel. At best the law of the land where a crime is committed should have prevailed in the case of Benjamin. But everything was just; his brother was the ruler, wishing to hold him behind, part of what Allah has ordained, leading to the fullness of His Plan for the Israelites in Egypt.

Please, say the bolded above AGAIN, and MAKE SURE 'NAIRANDER Devoted One' HEARS IT FROM A FELLOW MUSLIM!  grin You must have found the above out because you EXAMINED THAT PART OF THE QURAN! grin Advise him to EXAMINE the Quran so that he can answer non-believers when they ask him questions.  grin

@  Devoted One,

You are also very welcome to EXAMINE the verse below:

2 Timothy 2:15 (Amplified Bible)
15Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

You might just be able to understand why it is OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE that you EXAMINE THE QURAN instead of 'CRAMMING'(memorising without understanding) IT! grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
sweetnecta,

Alhamdulillah. Mo se Ope fun Olorun Oba Alanu Julo Olore Ofe Adajipele esan. Every weekend brings me closer to my destiny. I pray to Almighty Allah that all that I must achieve to be among those He is pleased with and has incurred His Favor. Amin. I hope you will come to that realization? There is no safety except with Allah. All worship and obedience are forbidden except what Allah permits. All other things are allowable except what Allah commands us not to do. It was okay to consume alcohol before Allah forbade it. And people used to marry more wives than you can shake a stake at, until Allah limited it appropriately. Women didnt use to have right of inheritance until Allah gave them that right. Women used to lose their father's name and adopt the husband's family name until Allah restored the honor of continuance of family name. You would have been Ms Seyi Father's name even if you wish to add brown to it.   See what you are missing not being a muslim?

[b] I would have bought that from Allah but he also said that MEN SHOULD BEAT THEIR WIVES and REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN ANGRY WITH THEM. He also revealed to Mohammed that there were more Women in hell, that women are omens, the intelligence of a woman is half that of a man, Women cannot return to their husbands who divorced them UNLESS they first marry somebody else and sleep with that person! I also DO NOT WISH TO BE FORCED TO WEAR OR VEIL OR FORCED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! grin

Jesus - the word of God - does not forbid alcohol and through God's Spirit -The Holy spirit - we know that EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL is a no-no for Xtians. Jesus REMINDED us that IN THE BEGINNING, GOD MADE THEM 'MAN & WOMAN' and we know by the Holy spirit that ANYTHING that exceeds ONE MAN + ONE WOMAN is SINFUL. God commands us to Love our neighbour as ourselves, do unto otehrs what we would want them to do to us,  and we know that this also applies to the our spouses. The Bible also advises Men to love their wives 'AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH', this is to the extent that Christ DIED FOR THE CHURCH! Men are to love their wives so much that they would die first rather than harm them. I will also like to point out to you that  a wife taking her husband's name is not COMPULSORY in Xtianity!

Give me a man that would die for me because God commands him to; I'll take him over one that would kill me because Allah commands him to cry That's why I chose Jesus, and also married my husband!

You try but e no reach, my brother! You wan try again?  grin [/b]
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
seyibrown:

sweetnecta,

[b] I would have bought that from Allah but he also said that MEN SHOULD BEAT THEIR WIVES and REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN ANGRY WITH THEM. He also revealed to Mohammed that there were more Women in hell, that women are omens, the intelligence of a woman is half that of a man, Women cannot return to their husbands who divorced them UNLESS they first marry somebody else and sleep with that person! I also DO NOT WISH TO BE FORCED TO WEAR OR VEIL OR FORCED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! grin

Justify your claims with evidence madam, eh, you say he said women are omens, now that statement appears senseless, what ttype of omen? furnish what you write with evidence instead of repeating bear parlour talks. in addition to the senseless statement ALLAH siad man should beat their wives, is that how you read it in d Qur'an? again you said he said more women will go to hell, so? what has that believed or you want equal number of men and women to go to hell? this is only an indication of a very simple fact looking at our enviroment I wonder what a woman like yourself wear, i hope it is decent, as indecent dressing has become a christian trade mark, no, imagine that married women this day among you Christians wear if not skimpy miniskirt to do what? make your husband enemies jealousLol! on a serious note you need to read things for yourself and understand before rushing to Nl to post shi*t as new signs from the holy ghoul against Islam, ok. I wonder you a follower of paul, have you ever wondered what women wore during the time of paul, mini skirt? no they dressed very decently amd adequately cover themselves unlike you people whom pastor christ advise to uncover your head and flunt what yu have. but all this failed morality of Christianity.

seyibrown:

Jesus - the word of God - does not forbid alcohol and through God's Spirit -The Holy spirit - we know that EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL is a no-no for Xtians. Jesus REMINDED us that IN THE BEGINNING, GOD MADE THEM 'MAN & WOMAN' and we know by the Holy spirit that ANYTHING that exceeds ONE MAN + ONE WOMAN is SINFUL. God commands us to Love our neighbour as ourselves, do unto otehrs what we would want them to do to us,  and we know that this also applies to the our spouses. The Bible also advises Men to love their wives 'AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH', this is to the extent that Christ DIED FOR THE CHURCH! Men are to love their wives so much that they would die first rather than harm them. I will also like to point out to you that  a wife taking her husband's name is not COMPULSORY in Xtianity!

for those that do not have sword sell your garments and buy one - Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of a Prophet.[size=18pt] can YOU POINT TO WHERE Jesus CONDEMNED polygamous marriage in the bible
[/size] No wonder we hear of many Christians who do ignoble things under the influence of Aicohol, no wonder the world suffers liver hardening and other sundry diseases because of Alcohol. Men have slept with their daughter because they were under the influence of alcohol just like with read in the porn ridden bible of how Lot slept with his daughters who bore children that became ancestors of Jesus. what a pity the holy ghost(whose Id remains unknown) has no sensible advise for you people.

Give me a man that would die for me because God commands him to; I'll take him over one that would kill me because Allah commands him to cry That's why I chose Jesus, and also married my husband!
seyibrown:

You try but e no reach, my brother! You wan try again?  grin [/b]

Actually this thread prove beyond reasonable doubt that Jesus never intended to die for your sin and did not die for your sin as God miraculously saved Jesus to the shame of the Jews. more evidence will be on shortly.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Jay595(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ohhhh my God, this thread is so off topic!
Mr poster, try and understand this;
God hates sin no matter who commits dem, He turns his back on sinners not because He hates dem but bcoz He hates sin itself. Jesus was carrying d sin of the entire world, God turned His back on Him. Jesus was simply asking His Father y He turned His back on Him. Quick question: if ur dad sends u 2 do something and dn gets angry bcoz of dat same thing wouldn't ask him y he's angry?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
@jay595; are you drunk with ignorance?

where is t that God said oh Jesus go and carry the sin of the world, because without you, i will not forgive anyone?

show us the muslims, please.

Christians are full of it. they cant take spiritual responsibility for themselves.

i wanna see how smart you are, sir. now show me where Yahweh needs Jesus for anything? no wonder the jews dont want anything to do with you people with warped concept of Yahweh in His ability to be a just and benevolent God.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by bashydemy(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2010
lol ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #165 on: Yesterday at 03:40:55 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: DevotedOne on Yesterday at 03:32:28 PM

It's okay, Devoted One. I understand the reason Islam does not want the Quran to be examined and why it would persecute and even kill those who tell it for what it really is. It wants people to accept it without confirming if it is indeed the word of God.[/Quote]I am sure you are are drinking for christmas is not until the weekend? Where did you read that Quran is not not to be examined when Allah says in it that "Havent you examined this Glorious Quran that if has not came from the Creator, you would have found discrepancies (discrepancy) in it? Now tell me how the two verses of the Bible below "Your servant Jesus who You sent" and "the Lord of Isreal and my Lord is One God", will make Jesus a God or son of God, being both your claim? Thats my casual examination of your Bible now. The Quran is never in the the hand of the elites, alone. It was never in the possession of the Prophet (AS), alone, but all muslims are encouraged to learn it and understand it and become a scholar of it.

[Quote]If you do not want us to EXAMINE what YOU tell us Islam is, Hold YOUR peace![/Quote]Even there are scholars of Quran among the orientalists, so I dont know what you are talking about. Care to explain how Islam does not want anyone to examine The Quran? You cant make statement without expecting someone to challenge you.

[Quote]« #166 on: Yesterday at 03:57:21 PM »

@ Alhaji sweetnecta Grin

Hebrew, if thats what you call the family of Jacob (AS) had no laws of their own. At best they must be under the ruling of their great grandfather Ibrahim, who passed down good morality down to them through his son Isiaqa, who passed it down to Yaqub the father of the tribes. Imagine if the law of kidnapping of human being under Noah was applied to the children of Jacob when they sold Joseph after seizing him away from the presence of their father, throwing him in the well, first and selling him into slavery, lying that he was gored by wild beast? Do you think they would not have been killed, except that the ruling of God is True, revealing it at the appropriate time? For people with wisdom, they will see Islam of Muhammad as the right religion, at the right time with the right process of Justice.

There was not even a mosaic law, because Moses came much later. Should there be mosaic law before Moses? It is not possible since Torah was revealed to Moses and in it Mosaic law anew for him to rule over the children of Israel. At best the law of the land where a crime is committed should have prevailed in the case of Benjamin. But everything was just; his brother was the ruler, wishing to hold him behind, part of what Allah has ordained, leading to the fullness of His Plan for the Israelites in Egypt.

Please, say the bolded above AGAIN, and MAKE SURE 'NAIRANDER Devoted One' HEARS IT FROM A FELLOW MUSLIM! Grin You must have found the above out because you EXAMINED THAT PART OF THE QURAN! Grin Advise him to EXAMINE the Quran so that he can answer non-believers when they ask him questions. Grin

@ Devoted One,

You are also very welcome to EXAMINE the verse below:

2 Timothy 2:15 (Amplified Bible)
15Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

You might just be able to understand why it is OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE that you EXAMINE THE QURAN instead of 'CRAMMING'(memorising without understanding) IT! Grin[/Quote]And Timothy who called disbeliever of his faith "Infidel" turns to God, when it is most convenient. They often abandon Jesus, just as they abandon The Gospel for Psalm of David when they want "miracle of healing or wellness". What did Jesus say, instead of Timothy with his 2;15? Or is Timothy another god, like Jesus? I see that Yahweh always have not real place or position on any matter with the christian. Funny people.Falling for everything and standing for nothing real.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Jay595(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@jay595; are you drunk with ignorance?

where is t that God said oh Jesus go and carry the sin of the world, because without you, i will not forgive anyone?

show us the muslims, please.

Christians are full of it. they cant take spiritual responsibility for themselves.

i wanna see how smart you are, sir. now show me where Yahweh needs Jesus for anything? no wonder the jews dont want anything to do with you people with warped concept of Yahweh in His ability to be a just and benevolent God.
John 3:16-17 - 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Do u need an English teacher to help u out?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Jay595:^^^^^^ The tone of the above tell us that Jesus is not the speaker. Isnt the Gospel all from Jesus?

And through it all, there is a Hellfire already created. Some people will enter it. Some who called somebody God, or son of God, or even themselves God(s) or deny the existence of God altogether.

If a person with the first 2 ideas enter hell, the quality of the God or son of God that walked Middle east is chalked up to be a lie. We already read from the Bible that Jesus will tell a good size of the christians that he does not know them.

What is the purpose of God being human then? What is the purpose of God having a son then?

Is God Almighty not Enough as Absolute, Alone?

When Jesus said people are vipers, adulterous generations, people of little faith, even calling Peter "satan", none of these is a condemnation? You need a good english teacher jay. Finally, was Moses Jesus? I remember reading that pharaoh perished because he didnt believe Moses early enough. Was Noah Jesus? I remember reading that those who perished in flood didnt believe Noah. Was Lot Jesus? I remember the sodom and gomohrra people perished because they didnt believe Lot. You see that Jesus was not unique in any sense and who was the wife that bore him as the son?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2010
seyibrown:
sweetnecta,

I would have bought that from Allah but he also said that MEN SHOULD BEAT THEIR WIVES and REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN ANGRY WITH THEM. He also revealed to Mohammed that there were more Women in hell, that women are omens, the intelligence of a woman is half that of a man, Women cannot return to their husbands who divorced them UNLESS they first marry somebody else and sleep with that person! I also DO NOT WISH TO BE FORCED TO WEAR OR VEIL OR FORCED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! 

vedaxcool:
Justify your claims with evidence madam, eh, you say he said women are omens, now that statement appears senseless, what ttype of omen? furnish what you write with evidence instead of repeating bear parlour talks. in addition to the senseless statement ALLAH siad man should beat their wives, is that how you read it in d Qur'an? again you said  he said more women will go to  hell, so? what has that believed or you want equal number of men and women to go to hell? this is only an indication of a very simple fact looking at our enviroment I wonder what a woman like yourself wear, i hope it is decent, as indecent dressing has become a christian trade mark, no, imagine that married women this day among you Christians wear if not skimpy miniskirt to do what? make your husband enemies jealousLol! on a serious note you need to read things for yourself and understand before rushing to Nl to post shi*t as new signs from the holy ghoul against Islam, ok.  I wonder you a follower of paul, have you ever wondered what women wore during the time of paul, mini skirt? no they dressed very decently amd adequately cover themselves unlike you people whom pastor christ advise to uncover your head and flunt what yu have. but all this failed morality of Christianity

[b]You responded to a post that was adressed to sweetnecta who was trying to tell me I would be better off as a Muslim. Although you pretend that my claims are not Islamic, I will oblige you  and provide you the parts of your Quran that you pretend never to have seen in your life. I believe you have argued same and have been presented proof on NL bit just love to keep telling people lies about Islam hoping that the truth about Islam will disappear from Islamic scriptures!  grin

1. MEN SHOULD BEAT THEIR WIVES; 2. REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN ANGRY WITH THEM: QURAN 4:34

Sahih International Version
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Muhsin Khan Version
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

Pickthall Version
Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali Version
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Shakir Version
Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Dr. Ghali Version
Men are the ever upright (managers) (of the affairs) of women for what Allah has graced some of them over (some) others and for what they have expended of their riches. So righteous women are devout, preservers of the Unseen for. And the ones whom you fear their non-compliance, then admonish them and forsake them in their beds, (Literally: a madajic= reeclining) and strike them, (i.e. hit them lightly) yet in case they obey you, then do not seek inequitably any way against them; surely Allah has been Ever-Exalted, Ever-Great.

3. "the intelligence of a woman is half that of a man"

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Umar that the Messenger of Allah observed: O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk is in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you. Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense and with religion? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women is equal to one man, that is a proof of the lack of common sense, and you spend some nights (and days) in which you do not offer prayer and in the month of Ramadan (during the days) you do not observe fast, that is a failing in religion. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abu Tahir with this chain of transmitters. (SAHIH MUSLIM, THE BOOK OF FAITH - KITAB AL-IMAN, 0142)

O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk is in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you. Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense and with religion? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women is equal to one man, that is a proof of the lack of common sense (Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, Number 142)

4. "Women are omens" (SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 62 (Wedlock, Marriage Nikaah))

30 'Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.' 
31' Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet: The Prophet said, "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse." 
32 ' Narrated Sahl bin Sad: Allah's Apostle said, "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house." 
33 ' Narrated Usama bin Zaid: The Prophet said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." 

Let me add: Muslim women who wear artificial hair are also cursed by Allah as narrated in 133 of the above referenced:
Narrated 'Aisha: An Ansari woman gave her daughter in marriage and the hair of the latter started falling out. The Ansari women came to the Prophet and mentioned that to him and said, "Her (my daughter's) husband suggested that I should let her wear false hair." The Prophet said, "No, (don't do that) for Allah sends His curses upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially." 

sweetnecta and vedaxcool: Make suo your wife(wives) wear their hair natural! grin No wigs, attachments, extensions etc uplawal, Shey you dey hear? 'Adimole suku ologede, koroba, k'ojusoko, ipako elede etc for you all da time  if you want Jannat! grin

5. 'Women cannot return to their husbands who divorced them UNLESS they first marry somebody else and sleep with that person!'

Quran 2: 230 (Shakir version)
Shakir
So if he divorces her she shall not be lawful to him afterwards until she marries another husband; then if he divorces her there is no blame on them both if they return to each other (by marriage), if they think that they can keep within the limits of Allah, and these are the limits of Allah which He makes clear for a people who know.

Narrated 'Aisha:
Rifa'a Al-Qurazi divorced his wife irrevocably (i.e. that divorce was the final). Later on 'Abdur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair married her after him. She came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I was Rifa'a's wife and he divorced me thrice, and then I was married to 'Abdur-Rahman bin AzZubair, who, by Allah has nothing with him except something like this fringe, O Allah's Apostle," showing a fringe she had taken from her covering sheet. Abu Bakr was sitting with the Prophet while Khalid Ibn Said bin Al-As was sitting at the gate of the room waiting for admission. Khalid started calling Abu Bakr, "O Abu Bakr! Why don't you reprove this lady from what she is openly saying before Allah's Apostle?" Allah's Apostle did nothing except smiling, and then said (to the lady), "Perhaps you want to go back to Rifa'a? No, (it is not possible), unless and until you enjoy the sexual relation with him ('Abdur Rahman), and he enjoys the sexual relation with you." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 107smiley
[/b]

seyibrown:
Jesus - the word of God - does not forbid alcohol and through God's Spirit -The Holy spirit - we know that EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL is a no-no for Xtians. Jesus REMINDED us that IN THE BEGINNING, GOD MADE THEM 'MAN & WOMAN'and we know by the Holy spirit that ANYTHING that exceeds ONE MAN + ONE WOMAN is SINFUL . God commands us to Love our neighbour as ourselves, do unto otehrs what we would want them to do to us,  and we know that this also applies to the our spouses. The Bible also advises Men to love their wives 'AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH', this is to the extent that Christ DIED FOR THE CHURCH! Men are to love their wives so much that they would die first rather than harm them. I will also like to point out to you that  a wife taking her husband's name is not COMPULSORY in Xtianity!

vedaxcool:
for those that do not have sword sell your garments and buy one - Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of a Prophet.  can YOU POINT TO WHERE Jesus CONDEMNED polygamous marriage in the bible
No wonder we hear of many Christians who do ignoble things under the influence of Aicohol, no wonder the world suffers liver hardening and other sundry diseases because of Alcohol. Men have slept with their daughter because they were under the influence of alcohol just like with read in the indecency ridden bible of how Lot slept with his daughters who bore children that became ancestors of Jesus. what a pity the holy ghost(whose Id remains unknown) has no sensible advise for you people.

[b]Sorry, what was the question again? Stop swallowing maggots first; start drinking milk and you will then grow teeth fit for meat. Sexual immorality has nothing to do with Christ. Muslims do not do ignoble things under the influence of Alcohol! Fantastic! What do you usually smoke when you come on NL and claim you have proven things you have not proven, or feign pretence of Islamic scripture like those I quoted above?

Matthew 19:3-12 (King James Version)

3The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
[/b]

Actually this thread prove beyond reasonable doubt that Jesus never intended to die for your sin and did not die for your sin as God miraculously saved Jesus to the shame of the Jews. more evidence will be on shortly.

The same way you usually prove things? Prove my shalanga! Or the same way the Quran 'clarifies and confirms' what was sent through Moses and Jesus? Siddon for there. It is clear to all who do not call darkness light that the Quran actually mostly commands people to do the opposite of Moses and Jesus! grin . . . don't even think of asking me to prove it!  grin
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2010
I will wait with vedaxcool to read that verse of the Quran that says women are OMEN, never mind what time of omen. Thats another subject altogether.

Seyi, please dont keep us waiting until next week. do it now.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2010
Sweetnecta:

I will wait with vedaxcool to read that verse of the Quran that says women are OMEN, never mind what time of omen. Thats another subject altogether.

Seyi, please dont keep us waiting until next week. do it now.

No vex, Bros mi! I have been busier than usual lately and might be for a long time. Nevertheless, I will always find time for all my friends that the Almighty God is interested in! grin A ku odun o! May God establish the Joy he sent to the world in our lives! Amen!

Emi ni mo ni ayo mi
Ayo ti Jesu fi fun mi
Satani ko (ko s'eni to) le ba mi du rara
Kristi lo fi fun mi   grin

Ayo igbala l'ayo mi
Jesu Kristi l'ayo mi

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by yommyuk: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2010
@sweetnecta, bashy, vedaxcool and croonies

It is ironic that all you guys are doing is carrying the mantle that Saul(now paul) held before his conversion. You won't be the first or the last. However (mark my word) , the Light that shone from heaven around "saul" will soon shine round you guys and will ask you " why are u persecuting me?". The only worry that I have for you guys is how will the LORD reveal himself to you. In Paul's case, it was blindness. what will be yours? MARK MY WORD wink
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Jay595(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2010
Its so 1daful to c dat muslims no longer concentrate on their own religion rather they concentrate on Christianity. They believe in the bible but just don't understand it. Well, try reading the bible a little bit more and u'll find out dat Christians r meant 2 suffer persecution. Greater than u guyz hv tried and greater dan u will still try. U feel so threatened by Christianity dat u come up with d most absurd threads 'Jesus was a muslim'. U guyz try and sort your selves out first; at times u don't believe in Jesus at all then later, u say He was a muslim.
Its so funny how I hv neva heard stories of Christians turning to muslims but almost every month theres at least 3 muslims dat turn 2 Christians. All u can do is use 4ce and kill non muslims.
Well, believe wat u may, but Jesus is the only true Son of God and the Saviour of the world; its ur choice if u wanna be saved.
As 4 me and my household Jesus is the only way 2 d Father.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^^^Jay595 needs to get his head out of the sand sometimes. I know many people who left christianity and became Muslims. A whole family did; Seyi Williams brought Islam to the family, especially a father that had no Islam in his root of recent memory. Just wait how Allah will change eastern nigeria; the nnewi people will fall over one another into Islam, abandoning Catholicism and all form of christianity.

Yommyuk, you need to look for a saul paul somewhere else. InshaAllah, the possibility of you becoming Muslim, is not far fetched.

There is a thread that is titled "the conversion of Saeed". Go enjoy it.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2010
it s titled "the conversion of pastor Jonathan into Muslim".
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by yommyuk: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
InshaAllah, the possibility of you becoming Muslim, is not far fetched.

In your dreams (Mallam) cool

1 John 2:24-25
24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

Do you get the above?

The Word of God has warned us against the antichrist(your kind) that we are to resist your lies and to remain faithful to the TRUTH (CHRIST). It has been written and promised to us that if we do this, the Lord of Heaven's Armies will spread a wonderful feast for us. It will be a delicious banquet with clear, well-aged wine and choice meat. Do you want to join in?

NOT TOO LATE BRO cool
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Yommyuk; [Quote]1 John 2:24-25
24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

Do you get the above?[/Quote]i got it; you donot get it. it is meant for those who were there to hear him. it must be those people there with from the beginning. not johnny come lately. not those who didnt hear it, like you and I. and according to the arguments of the christians, no everything he said was recorded. so we do not know all the truth. at best we know some truth. so you and i will be wrong to follow him and reject the another comforter (AS) who heard from God and repeated in the same manner that Jesus heard from God, in his time.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by yommyuk: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
i got it;

What you got is a lie.

1 John 2:22
"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. ANYONE(you) who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

you donot get it.
LIAR, It is you that don't get it. Your lies are from the pit of Hell.

1 John 2:23
Anyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either. (So if you think you can hide behind allah, u better beware), BUT ANYONE(Me) who acknowledges the SON has the FATHER also. cheesy

the another comforter (AS) who heard from God and repeated in the same manner that Jesus heard from God, in his time.
Another LIE that needs to be sent to the LAKE OF FIRE angry

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father and he will give you another "ADVOCATE"(Comforter) who will never leave you. He is the HOLY SPIRIT, who leads to  all truth."

Where does Mohammed come into the equation. Is Mohammed the Holy Spirit? grin grin grin LIAR. God forbid.

WAKE UP BRO from your slumber shocked
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by Sweetnecta: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #184 on: Today at 12:57:41 PM »
[Quote]
i got it;
What you got is a lie.
1 John 2:22
"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ
.[/QUote]In the Quran, it is said that Massiah Isa bin Maryam; The christ, Jesus son of Mary.

[QUote] ANYONE(you) who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.[/Quote]Allah asks "how can God have a son when He has no wife?" Jesus himself said in the Bible that his God has a Name: Elaw. Jesus also said he was a servant sent.

[Quote]Quote
you do not get it.
LIAR, It is you that don't get it. Your lies are from the pit of Hell.
1 John 2:23
Anyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either. (So if you think you can hide behind allah, u better beware), BUT ANYONE(Me) who acknowledges the SON has the FATHER also. Cheesy
[/Quote]a person says he is a servant but you insist on calling him son. a person says he is powerless, but you proclaim him most powerful. if the usage of son in the bible is sign of blood ties with God, and not just that a person is merely a believer in the true faith from God, then King David is declared as the first born son and a begotten son of God. But we know he was sired by a man. God never declared Jesus as his first born son and a begotten son. Imagine the number of sons and children of God in the bible! I will ignore your pit of hell statement. i didnt respond to the liar statement. I let your Bible respond to you.

[Quote]Quote
the another comforter (AS) who heard from God and repeated in the same manner that Jesus heard from God, in his time.
Another LIE that needs to be sent to the LAKE OF FIRE Angry
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father and he will give you another "ADVOCATE"(Comforter) who will never leave you. He is the HOLY SPIRIT, who leads to all truth."[/Quote]Read the test of knowing a true prophet apart from the false prophets. In the process, it is indicated that the true prophet is a spirit of God, to mean what guides the true prophet is always from God, including the saying and the actions of the true prophet. Yommyuk, is the Holy Spirit a prophet? Tell me a single prophesy or any revelation? Whats the book of that Holy Spirit called? I know the Book of jesus is called Gospel, though what you have now is contaminated.

[Quote]Where does Mohammed come into the equation. Is Mohammed the Holy Spirit? Grin Grin Grin LIAR. God forbid.
WAKE UP BRO from your slumber Shocked[/Quote]Yommyuk, maa fi oje ton ara e. What did the holy spirit hear and told the disciples? Just one thing that the holy spirit heard from God and he opened his mouth and the disciples heard him tell them with their ears. I think you put the disciples and jesus down when you say that jesus had 12 followers who were so bad that they had to be corrected, reminded, led to all things etc in such a short span of time between jesus ascension and the day of pentecost. it insulted the sensibilities of straight thinking people.
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by yommyuk: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2010
Allah asks "how can God have a son when He has no wife?
If you are a knowledgeable muslim that u claim to be, pls read koran chapter 19.

a person says he is a servant but you insist on calling him son.

Do you understand the concept of "Metaphors"
Jesus servanthood was an act of humility and obedience. The same thing like a Son honouring, obeying and serving under his father. Not "Servant" in the literal sense. Jezzz

I will ignore your pit of hell statement. i didnt respond to the liar statement.

I apologise bro. It is just the way I react to LIES. smiley

In regards to the "Holy Spirit", let me educate you.

What is the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is the source of power for all those who believe that Jesus Christ is Lord. This is the power that enables us to proclaim boldly that Jesus Christ is God.

Acts 1:8 tells us that " We will recieve power when the Holy Spirit comes upon us. We will be the witness of Jesus Christ telling people about him everywhere to the ends of the earth. -

It is called the presence of the Holy Spirit in us. Christ in Us. Nothing to do with Mohammed at all.

1 Corin 12:3
So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the HOLY SPIRIT.

It is called the active presence of the Holy spirit at work in US.

CONCLUSION

Ephesians 1:12-14
12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who[a] is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Now that we have believed in CHRIST, just as a seal signifies authentic ownership, the Holy Spirit in a CHRISTIAN life signifies we belong to God. It is this same Holy Spirit that enables us to grow in spiritual wisdom and insight in our knowledge of God. The Lord reveals his deep truths to us because we are his. But to people like u, because you are spiritually blind, you cannot be entrusted with such revelation.

Bro, u better wiseup cheesy
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
[b]
Quran 19:20 - 22
20 She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
21 He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
22 So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.

They know from the Quran that Jesus DOES NOT HAVE AN EARTHLY FATHER!  grin YET THEY CHOOSE TO DENY IT WITH ALL THEIR STRENGHT AND ALL THEIR MIGHT!  grin THEY REJECT HIM AS THE SON OF GOD. They know that it is EASY FOR GOD to create an human being without a father but YET CONTINUE TO ASK HOW JESUS BIRTH CAN BE POSSIBLE! They ASK US WHO THE WIFE OF GOD IS, LIMITING WHAT GOD CAN DO? They KNOW MARY did not HAVE SE/X/U+A*L IN*TE?CO/UR-SE prior to the conception of the Christ but ask us all the time if it was possible for anyone to conceive without S/E-X. grin And then they invite us to come and ACCEPT JESUS THE ISLAMIC WAY, the way that DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS FOR WHO HE REALLY IS! They know what God can do BUT DENY HIS POWER just like the Pharisees and the Scribes! THEY know NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD yet DECLARE THAT HE CANNOT HAVE A SON!

Jesus sheep will hear Jesus' voice; Non-Jesus sheep will not hear Jesus voice! The wheat will be harvested and chaff will be burned!

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! [/b]
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Seyi well we know Mary was a virgin and conceive Jesus pregnancy accepted but that does not make him a son of God or God think with you head girl how about this any human but from the womb of a woman is a sinner if Jesus is the son of God cos his Mother was a virgin how about Melchizedek the man that has no father,mother no birth date and no death date and some believe he is still somewhere in the world today tell me what are we going to call him?
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by yommyuk: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
@bashy,

I beg, take a break. Let your croonies sweetnecta and vedaxcool bring it on. cool
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by bashydemy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
@yummyuk you dont have anything to say to my post up there huh? if Jesus is the son of God and Mary meaning Mary is the wife of God what about Melchizedek that has no father,mother,brother,sister no ancestries
Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. by seyibrown(f): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
bashy_demy:

@Seyi well we know Mary was a virgin and conceive Jesus pregnancy accepted but that does not make him a son of God or God think with you head girl how about this any human but from the womb of a woman is a sinner if Jesus is the son of God cos his Mother was a virgin how about Melchizedek the man that has no father,mother no birth date and no death date and some believe he is still somewhere in the world today tell me what are we going to call him?

Bashy, you are the first NL Muslim to admit the above bolded, as found in your Quran. Can you please tell me how Mary got pregnant, now that we both agree that Mary was a virgin and no human male was involved in the conception of Jesus Christ. How did that pregnancy come to be? Did Allah have anything to do with it? Please explain your view.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / Fasting To Death / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.