Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' (37669 Views)

Iyabo Ojo To Kemi Olunloyo: No Man Will Marry An Insane Witch Like You / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
This kemi na Mumu..... cheesycheesy Old woman behaving like a kid
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Bigajeff(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Carry your body!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Walehelt(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
o deep gan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by googlepikins: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't even know both of them,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Please our ladies get sense nah....remember you are our future wive's and the potential mother of our unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by IjebuWarrior: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
calling a Nigerian lady a hoe/prostitute/oloso is not an insult, it's like calling someone it birth name.

None of you have never trade your body for favour/money/materials so what lady is not a hoe today?

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Pharrel30: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't know why people still Respond to this woman...she wants to be famous by fire by force, old Cargo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Lexxyla: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Is Aunty kemi right about Iyabo? Yes

Is Iyabo right about Aunty Kem Kem? Yes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by drewsman: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2018
fortunechy:
Mosquitoes of nowadays have no respect again. They will come to your ears and start singing; 'If I tell you say I love you oo. Your body, your blood na my own ooo baby. 30 litres for my tummy ooo. Malaria and sickness for your body o baby...' A smart person like me will just shaperly compose my own track; 'Are you done talking?' Are you done talking?' 'Mosquito are you done talking?'. Sniper fall on you! Otapiapia fall on you! Coil fall on you! Cos I will kill you eeeeehhhh eeeehhh!.�����
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Adesouth(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
calling a Nigerian lady a hoe/prostitute/oloso is not an insult, it's like calling someone it birth name.

None of you have not trade your body for favour/money/materials so what lady is not a hoe today?
I think you need d sense more than aunty kemi....

#spits

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by 6digitscomrade: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

None of you have not trade your body for favour/money/materials so what lady is not a hoe today?
tomorrow is world's aids day and it was announced that apart from Nigeria which is home to the worlds poorest people, she is also home to highest number of religious edifices and self confessed religious people...And alarming as it may sound contradictory but she is also home to the 2nd highest number of HIV patients in the world....With mother to child transmission higher than the father to child...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by jimadek(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
what's our business with all this trash?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Nice reply crush, that woman no dey mind her business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by greggng: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2018
If you listen to the voice of this woman, you will start loving her. She called on a tvc program called my view....chai her voice just like Angel. I can't wait to make passionate love to her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Born2Breed(f): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Newsprex:
Actress #IyaboOjo calls God out for delaying the “healing” of #KemiOlunloyo.

Read their conversation below:

Source - https://newsprex.com/discussion/3120/actress-iyabo-ojo-calls-god-out-for-delaying-the-healing-of-kemi-olunloyo

Oluwa oh!!!

Iyabo is not gentle ohhhhh....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2018
to fvck kemi dey hungry me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Uyi168: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2018
The babe boobi make sense o

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Born2Breed(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Benjamin08: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Does Nairaland pay for FTC CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Hoodbilonia: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2018
rant online
but in reality wre cowards
abegi
we all know say iyayo na okpo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by tejiri4(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2018
All I see is two olosho tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by lanvic12(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Do me I do you ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Denikayan: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Lexxyla:
Is Aunty kemi right about Iyabo? Yes

Is Iyabo right about Aunty Kem Kem? Yes

You said it all.

They both right about each other.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Attention seeker! I wonder why sane persons still respond to this woman
I wonder
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by Funkybabee(f): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2018
E e e Iyabo!! You don't play with pig unless you want to be dirty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by NessaBoo(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
fortunechy:
Mosquitoes of nowadays have no respect again. They will come to your ears and start singing; 'If I tell you say I love you oo. Your body, your blood na my own ooo baby. 30 litres for my tummy ooo. Malaria and sickness for your body o baby...' A smart person like me will just shaperly compose my own track; 'Are you done talking?' Are you done talking?' 'Mosquito are you done talking?'. Sniper fall on you! Otapiapia fall on you! Coil fall on you! Cos I will kill you eeeeehhhh eeeehhh!.�����

Even though you derailed the thread...it was a nice laugh, and totally worth it. grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2018
See as she squeezed the twins on her chest, they are finding it difficult to breath
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Uyi168:
The babe boobi make sense o
which sense?all na packaging, let her bring them out, you go run
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by sterlingD(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2018
fortunechy:

Oh l love this smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' by CuteMaryJ: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.