Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies (18049 Views)

2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by JasonScoolari: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
When he was at the darkness party called APC,he was humiliated by his own members but a smart switch to the party of light, (PDP) he was honoured.

God bless the PDP.
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
See the charlatans they are parading as their henchmen.

The same Dino who should hold a guiness world record for being the only surviving tree dwelling Neanderthal who evaded evolution.

The same Dino who's only got a fleet of exotic cars to show for his years as a member of the National Assembly in addition to one crappy book that sold only five copies for two years in Amazon.

God forbid!
one of the things I learnt in my school days is that "what you don't like, change it, if you can't change it the change your attitude towards it" Dino is so endeared to people who love him so your aforementioned crap can't change the fact that Dino remain the senator of the 8th assembly. now ague with your fellow zombies

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirjamo:
Atiku keeps digging a political grave for himself and his Poverty Development Party, first it was Obi, and now Dino of all people!
sometimes I just weep sharing the same geographical area with some animals. Nigeria is a very beautiful place just that it is littered with lots of animals like this one.

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Denikayan: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2018

PDP don't even have who to sell them.

Dino that can't deliver Kogi to PDP

Saraki can't deliver Kwara

Obasanjo can't diver Ogun

FFK can't deliver Osun

They just have dejected people in their campaign cabinet

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by drey076(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
nameo:
This yeye Dino as spokesman.

PDP has not learnt
Sincerely
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Denikayan: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
goshee:
one of the things I learnt in my school days is that "what you don't like, change it, if you can't change it the change your attitude towards it" Dino is so endeared to people who love him so your aforementioned crap can't change the fact that Dino remain the senator of the 8th assembly. now ague with your fellow zombies

Who loves him. Can he deliver Kogi to PDP

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by drey076(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
goshee:
sometimes I just weep sharing the same geographical area with some animals. Nigeria is a very beautiful place just that it is littered with lots of animals like this one.
Keep your dirty mouth shot. In the sense that the guy doesn't share your ideology doesn't call for that insult. Your eye go soon clear
Ode
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
famology:
I'm not sure Dino is the best man for this job.He's having the battle of his life with smart and yahaya bello in kogi for his own senatorial seat.Attention will be split,wish him well though.
yaya bello smart? the worst governor in the whole of 36 state is smart to you. how do we then expect the zoo to be great again
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
nameo:
This yeye Dino as spokesman.

PDP has not learnt
zombie let's be realistic. who is the best man for the job in PDP?If zombies can criticise the choice of Obi's candidature then I wonder what this people need. maybe Jubril from Suddan

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
seunmsg:
No food for the silly loud mouth FFK this time around. Dude is just an irrelevant noisemaker.

And the choice of Dino Melaye clearly shows that PDP is just kidding about winning the next election, that's why they opted for a clown as the spokesman of their campaign council. Do they think presidential election is a circus or what? Who takes Dino seriously in Nigeria? That's their problem anyway.
zombie who's is capable in PDP. saraki is a thieve, Atiku is a thieve, kwankwosa is a thieve, ekweremadu is a thieve. do they need to high Gaduje, Maina, Baru, Usman Yusulf, baba chair Lawal who are capable from APC ? once its is zombies talking I don't dignify
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Aduemeso(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Senator Dino Melaye has been appointed as the spokesman of the the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 election.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-pdp-appoints-dino-melaye-as-campaign-spokesman/

Dino Melaye Ma Nigga
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by enemyofprogress: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Indirectly he is in charge of thugs and hired killers of the party

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by goshee: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
drey076:

Keep your dirty mouth shot. In the sense that the guy doesn't share your ideology doesn't call for that insult. Your eye go soon clear
Ode
the guy no sharing the same ideology with me doesn't change the fact that his an animal.
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by kingharzy: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
See the charlatans they are parading as their henchmen.

The same Dino who should hold a guiness world record for being the only surviving tree dwelling Neanderthal who evaded evolution.

The same Dino who's only got a fleet of exotic cars to show for his years as a member of the National Assembly in addition to one crappy book that sold only five copies for two years in Amazon.

God forbid!

How do you expect someone to sell a book 'in' amazon and make profit. Readers there don't read.

BTW, PDP all the way. . .
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by sukerefakere(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jungle master
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by nameo: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
goshee:
zombie let's be realistic. who is the best man for the job in PDP?If zombies can criticise the choice of Obi's candidature then I wonder what this people need. maybe Jubril from Suddan

Who are you calling a "Zombie"?

You think i support Buhari
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by brexit: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
I DO NOT KNOW WHY WE TALK ABOUT HIM,IF THIS IS THE CALIBER OF MEN IN THE SENATE IT MEANS WE CANNOT PROGRESS HENCE THE WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES IN THE CHAMBER,A MAN THAT LACKS SENSE OF PERSONAL WORTH,SHAME ON US FOR CELEBRATING SUCH PEOPLE,IN OTHER CLIMES MEN LIKE THESE DO NOT TALK IN PUBLIC

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by famology(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=goshee post=73441942]yaya bello smart? the worst governor in the whole of 36 state is smart to you. how do we then expect the zoo to

Maybe you didn't understand my comment, try and read again but slowly this time.
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by famology(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
goshee:
yaya bello smart? the worst governor in the whole of 36 state is smart to you. how do we then expect the zoo to be great again

SMART ADEYEMI AND YAHAYA BELLO.THE CONJUNCTION IS THERE.
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by A24guy: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP all the way.. Atikulated
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by muzzol: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is the man on No 66 not same as the man on No 146? so much for diligence....
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Kuginzi: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
dukie25:
There's no Nigerian politician as dogged as Dino, dude is ready to go in the trenches at a minute's notice.

We need brave men who can match the tyrant war for war.
Dino Melaye is an expert in baboon soaking. Let's go.
Hunger is your problem
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Your Mr no integrity and APC used him in 2014, I don't know why you're killing yourself because PDP is using him too

No place like home grin
can you tell his contributions to 2015 elections. Don't deceive yourself Dino benefitted from Buharis integrity

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by blacknp(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
famology:
I'm not sure Dino is the best man for this job.He's having the battle of his life with smart and yahaya bello in kogi for his own senatorial seat.Attention will be split,wish him well though.
Dont mind some Children supporting a drowning man that pdp chased away and APC came and saved him,now he is biting from the hand that feed him?
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by blacknp(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
bamidelee:

can you tell his contributions to 2015 elections. Don't deceive yourself Dino benefitted from Buharis integrity
Dino overcame smart Adeyemi In 2015 largely to President Buhari and APC,only infants don’t know that as a fact. He is definitely not coming back to the senate,Dino ‘s problem in APC started the day smart Adeyemi joined APC.
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
goshee:

You just exposed your foolishness

Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Felixv: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2018
dukie25:
There's no Nigerian politician as dogged as Dino, dude is ready to go in the trenches at a minute's notice.

We need brave men who can match the tyrant war for war.
Dino Melaye is an expert in baboon soaking. Let's go.

trenches?? ..do you mean the man who climbed a tree with he heard mopol was after him
do you mean the man who was wailing on the floor like a 3yr old overgrown baby

do you mean the man who was fighting in house of reps in front of school children

well --I guess a party like pdp deserves scumbag like dino ---3rd class graduate

we will develop when we have real men in the NASS -not opportunist who believe the NASS is a place to accumulate wealth
Re: PDP Appoints Dino Melaye As Director In Charge Of NGOs And Civil Societies by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
blacknp:
Dino overcame smart Adeyemi In 2015 largely to President Buhari and APC,only infants don’t know that as a fact. He is definitely not coming back to the senate,Dino ‘s problem in APC started the day smart Adeyemi joined APC.
correct

List Of PDP 212 Automatic Delegates For Anambra Governorship Primaries / Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki / Fire At The Civic Centre, Lagos