Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking (95671 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2018
Dia lyf Dia business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by mamaa88(f): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2018
You see,tomorrow now if the guy leave her,she will kill or poison herself or even stab the not,girls please let have sense
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Promotersparlou: 6:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/busty-lady-celebrates-her-boyfriends.html?m=1

Hope he marries her

Also Check this out, you don't want to miss this.

NYSC AZA is the New STEW End of the Year Party.

https://www.nairaland.com/4876718/stew-new-aza
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Kelvin3476: 6:11am On Dec 01, 2018
igbohausayoruba:
Trumpet loading

Waiting them go call this one kwanu?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by CAPSLOCKED: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2018
AryEmber:
If this one get dumped now, she'll start crying

ALL THE ONES THAT DATED YOU, HOW MANY MARRIED YOU?

PLEASE DON'T ALLOW HATE AND ANGUISH CHOKE YOU TO DEATH.

Ebenezereal:
See life..
And the lady is someone's child. If the guy leave her now she will say men are wicked and she will forget she is the Cheerful giver
At the end now she can commit suicide cos of shame..
Wasted sperm

SO WHY DO YOU BASH JUST THE LADY AND NOT BOTH OF THEM?
I HOPE YOU KNOW SHE'S A CHEERFUL GIVER EXACTLY IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND FEMALE SIBLING(S) WHO HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS ARE CHEERFUL GIVERS?
SO YOU SHOULD EXPECT THEM ALL TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE SHAME, AND WASTED SPERMS AS WELL.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY POST, THEN YOU CONCEDE THAT YOU MADE NO SENSE IN YOURS.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by femi4: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2018
AryEmber:
She believes in love and that's what matters
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Youngpo413: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
micflo28:
Why do ugly girls have better boobs tongue
lol,even ass too.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by AryEmber(f): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=73450620]

For starters, none has jilted me before. I leave every relationship just the way I entered. Just so you know, I don't hate her, I merely pity her but I don't think she needs it....... least not now.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by AryEmber(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2018
femi4:
She believes in love and that's what matters
Bullshit! I hope she does not tag men dogs if he jilts her.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Jakama90(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Please, will you marry her?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by pedrilo: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
IamD18:
Holy Bible
ekwensu eh romance ah mamiwater
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2018
MEEHN, THIS NIGHT THE FCKING WILL NOT HAVE SEASON 2.

Puccy g0 hear am
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Chrysz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Evablizin:
I don't even know what to say.
How would know what to say when you are jealous..
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Chrysz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Blackfire:
What are those things in her chest?
Your head.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Chrysz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
AryEmber:
Abi oooo. some ladies don't use their head once love is involved....
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Ebenezereal(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHY DO YOU BASH JUST THE LADY AND NOT BOTH OF THEM?
I HOPE YOU KNOW SHE'S A CHEERFUL GIVER EXACTLY IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND FEMALE SIBLING(S) WHO HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS ARE CHEERFUL GIVERS?
SO YOU SHOULD EXPECT THEM ALL TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE SHAME, AND WASTED SPERMS AS WELL.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY POST, THEN YOU CONCEDE THAT YOU MADE NO SENSE IN YOURS.

What did I have to do with a girlfriend (sex mate) when I'm not yet married, or did u think it's everyone that has nothing to gain in a relationship than sex like u do. For your information ladies that have sex before marriage are wasted sperms nd it's nothing if they are used for rituals. No sinner will go unpunished.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by liyahwillie(f): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
see. MANCHESTER
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Casemiro(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2018
liyahwillie:
see. MANCHESTER
> it is well

any
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Elswift: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin angrySee her teeth self ;DSee her teeth self
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking by Prodigytal: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2019
firstmarketPlac:
She gave what She has for birthday now

*Check out Nigeria's newest free online shoP for buyers & sellers:firstmarketPlace.com.ng.

Hi. You sent me a mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.