Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council (24411 Views)

Press Conference By HMIC, Lai Mohammed On The Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by johnpalmer774(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Unfortunately, the answers to all questions is No.

Your own answer and Opinion... cry
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by ipobarethieves: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
7. ISSUES: For Nigerians, in 2019, the issues that have to be addressed are :

a) Is the economy better or worse?
b) Are more people richer or poorer than they were in 2015?
c) Are there more people suffering from hunger now than in 2015?
d) Have there been more job losses now than in 2015?
e) Are our people safer now than they were in 2015?
f) Are our military and other security agencies better equipped or motivated to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency and other security challenges than in 2015?
g) Is the country more united now than it was in 2015?
h) Is the infrastructure in the country better than it was in 2015?
I) Is there less corruption in the country than in 2015?; Is the fight against been fair to all or a tool deployed against political opponents?
j) Are people deriving the benefits of the Rule of Law and personal liberty as enshrined in the constitution now than in 2015?
tonyebarcanista.This useless Saraki is one of the root cause of Nig problem as in A b c and D..Anyway, 2019 election is just 2 months away.How ur partner Anonimi?How life with Akwa ibom dem dem(hope u nor dey plant baby mamas up/down)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by ojuu4u(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Tonye the roamer did Nigeria begin in 2015?

Does PDP take us for fools?

They crippled our economy and are now wanting to task Nigerians with the results of their crippling by asking how Nigeria now is after they crippled her simply because it is now being repositioned by another party.

Obviously your mind is too little to comprehend how the same PDP just called you a fool Tonye

He asked you to compare 2015 n present, if it's negative going by ur confirmation , are we progress or retrogress? If it's retogression, are we supposed to give APC another term? Any individual still surpoting such governments based on these indeces , can we call such person a sane person?

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by onubijoe(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
Saraki target is beyond bye-election

quickberry2:

Slayer that cannot win ordinary house of reps bye-election in his state
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Alinso(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
The " game of thrones " is eventually unfolding itself as 2019 approaches. I will only be watching from � after casting my pleasured PVC for PDP. The thugs of PMB(police) will be out to do their Master's bid, but I know my vote must count this time.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
onubijoe:
Saraki target is beyond bye-election

What is his target? Beyond bye-election but he changed the senatorial candidate(the current gov) of the same senatorial district after the bye-election....guy use your number 6
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by MOTOPARK: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

Gathering of thieves.....thunder fire PDPigz
the thunder that has already fired you before this trend pop up

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by djon78(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Common sense you cannot have despite all your years of failed political affiliations.

With all the Dubai meetings so this is all PDP can come up with?

Are they contesting for local government counselorship?

These are kindergarten questions based on their idiocy and how much they see their followers to be nothing more than zombies with zero mental power to push proper issues other than elementary chit chat...... People like you tonye.

Its amazing that a party that had the opportunity for 16 years to position Nigeria massively for greatness got kicked out and have totally lost the ability to reason and are now a shadow of an opposition.

See school boy talk you are so happy to flaunt as a major PDP presidential achievement.

I shake my head for you and I am amazed at how shallow you now are Tonye.

You used to be a force to be reckoned with in the politics section but today you are nothing but a use and dump toy boy for the highest bidder.

Your life still remains an unfinished project of PDP as are all other projects they claimed to have initiated in their 16 odd lootocratic years.

Abeg tonye do something about your current state. TB Joshua is still there for you because its looking like its a generational thing with you. No be ordinary eye.

That's the problem with all you BMC

He asked simple question. And you replied with insults.

3 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Isobug: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

And he's shinning fake teeth for the rubbish he posted
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
MOTOPARK:

the thunder that has already fired you before this trend pop up

You need to go back to kindergarten...you are a result of PDP's failure in the education sector

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
ojuu4u:

He asked you to compare 2015 n present, if it's negative going by ur confirmation , are we progress or retrogress? If it's retogression, are we supposed to give APC another term? Any individual still surpoting such governments based on these indeces , can we call such person a sane person?

Its not a negative.

My comment simply said we cannot compare 2015 to date while ignoring 1999 to 2008 of Atiku.

If there is any bases for comparison it should be between then and now since its being seen as a PMB vs Atiku thing.

How was Nigeria's economy under Atiku when he ruled.

How was corruption then?

How was security then with all the high profile assassinations that occurred and remained unsolved till date?

Nigeria is much better now than pre 2015. If it wasn't better, then pmb would not be able to finish abandoned projects from previous PDP administrations and pmb would not be bailing out states while not borrowing to pay salaries as was the case in the PDP years of plenty.

Today, Nigeria is able to equip her military directly as money is no longer being looted brazenly. The same military which was left largely unequipped in the PDP years of plenty.

Security is awesome now and even the people of Adamawa where Atiku hails from can attest to this and so can people from Borno as IDPs in their hundreds of thousands have since returned home . Same IDPs who could not dare do such in the PDP years.

Have you forgotten that in the PDP years boko haram were running around unhindered even in Abuja?

UN building was bombed in Abuja via a boko haram car bomb.

Nyanya boko haram bus park bombings, etc.

We No dey go back to PDP.

Their desperation to return to power is becoming nauseating.

NEXT LEVEL is where we are at

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Isobug:

And he's shinning fake teeth for the rubbish he posted

Descendant of yam eaters, how are you?
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Judybash93(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
banma:
shocked

Tibetan script of life

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
djon78:

That's the problem with all you BMC

He asked simple question. And you replied with insults.

Those were not insults! That is the sad story of Tonyebarcanistas frolick with PDP all these years.

If you see it as an insult then join him for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by olamakinde(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Since 2015 our lives have been in shambles in Nigeria but not in Akwa Ibom because Udom is working there. Buhari is a failure
your life in shambles bro not mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by nwanyionitsha: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

At your age, you lack integrity...I pity your children

Yes, we are better than we were in 2015
You and your family i guess.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by CoolAmbience(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Honestly Bukola Saraki is the best man for the job

Because he read a prepared speech?

He's had a fair chance in governance, especially in his home state, Kwara.

Would you be kind enough to remind me of some of his legacies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You and your family guess.

Stop quoting me please...I'm entitled to my opinion
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by mankand(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

Whenever I read comments of apologists of this regime, I quickly rush to click I their profile so as to see their date of registration. Many of them are bmc and other bots employed by thus regime to defend her.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Smile4daddy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
As we endured the 16yrs of destruction by PDP, we're ready to tolerate another 4yrs of repairs and reforms by APC.

PDP Never Again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
mankand:

Whenever I read comments of apologists of this regime, I quickly rush to click I their profile so as to see their date of registration. Many of them are bmc and other bots employed by thus regime to defend her.

I have been on nairaland since 2012....so, shut your buccal cavity

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by PointZerom: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
7. ISSUES: For Nigerians, in 2019, the issues that have to be addressed are :

a) Is the economy better or worse?
b) Are more people richer or poorer than they were in 2015?
c) Are there more people suffering from hunger now than in 2015?
d) Have there been more job losses now than in 2015?
e) Are our people safer now than they were in 2015?
f) Are our military and other security agencies better equipped or motivated to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency and other security challenges than in 2015?
g) Is the country more united now than it was in 2015?
h) Is the infrastructure in the country better than it was in 2015?
I) Is there less corruption in the country than in 2015?; Is the fight against been fair to all or a tool deployed against political opponents?
j) Are people deriving the benefits of the Rule of Law and personal liberty as enshrined in the constitution now than in 2015?

yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu cilicmarine sarrki buhariguy omenka madridguy sarkin butterflyle0 throwback Buhari is a disaster that must be prevented.

cc Lzza Immhotep velocity25

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by djon78(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
I believe it should be issues based campaign for PDP

They should comb the nook and cranny of Nigeria

Try as much to meet people one on one

And then also ensure that they must be all out to ensure that voting counts. Not making noise because the other party are despicably desperate. If it was like this Jonathan behaved in muscling up everyone. Would they have gotten the government.

A precedence has been set and so it must remain
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Abeyjide: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
herich:
Saraki is a strategist.

A game changer.

The slayer of APC.

we are waiting for him in kwara state
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

At your age, you lack integrity...I pity your children

Yes, we are better than we were in 2015
Ehn ehn, so how much is a modu/derica of garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by mankand(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

I have been on nairaland since 2012....so, shut your buccal cavity

Glad náírà land doesn't lie

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ehn ehn, so how much is a modu/derica of garri in the market?

How much was it before PDP came into power in 1999?

Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
mankand:

Check this
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by nickxtra(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I can't agree less bro.

I agree less. What happened to FFK?
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by herich(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Yeah,just as he slayed APC in the last Kwara rerun election.

Bukola Saraki is really not a clever politician or he’s too proud to do the right thing. The fact remains that he has a tough battle in his hands to win Kwara Central Senatorial election in 2019. Overseeing his own election and at the same time working as DG for Atiku’s election is a sure way to monumental loss.

Atiku will lose Adamawa and Saraki will lose Kwara.

Save your stress, while he enjoy your rights as senate president.
Your opinion is not relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
mankand:

Have u checked it?
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by mankand(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

Check this moniker quickberry

Mumu you keep exposing yourself. Now it's glaring you got a separate nairaland account to do the work of your paymasters.

Congrata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary / APC Should Be Begging Nigerians For Forgiveness, Not Campaigning - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.