Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 (661 Views)

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by peacebe1815: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
I will just go straight to the point. It was last week when one of my friends came to visit me and during our discussion he said, someone approach him in his place of work if he have PVC and also know who have and he should come and see him. After asked for what purpose the person said, PDP is ready to offer 10k for it and all the transactions will be done tru bank. I don't take it serious not until yesterday when I got home that my wife said her elder sister told her the something. please why all this desperado to be the president at all cost? Nigerian should know that the issue of vote buy is on already and politicians are ready to get votes by whatever way possible. They painful thing is that they will be the one shouting of one irregularities or the others before, during and after election. May God save Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by lordkush: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
zombie op.

tell your zombie tales to your fellow zombies.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by quickberry2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP and criminality are like conjoined twins grin

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by mekaboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
If it will save Nigeria from this mess, let it be.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by onubijoe(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP can never be involved of such fraud . you are making a mistake ----------------- Adams Oshiomhole is an APC chairman ,he is not a PDP member point of correction . look at his face

Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by selectedhero(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
tradermoni is what sir? And so because you come with jaundiced story doesn't mean it's true. OK!
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
onubijoe:
PDP can never be involved of such fraud . you are making a mistake ----------------- Adams Oshiomhole is an APC chairman ,he is not a PDP member point of correction . look at his face

How most of you vouch for politicians is something to be worried about.

How do we think bringing people from the past can help us grow as a nation is also worrisome.

Imagine Obasanjo was brought from the past and we saw what he turned Nigeria into today. We brought in Jonathan who was a past deputy and also a governor same thing happened. Same politicians cried and packaged Buhari from the past and he became a nightmare and a national disaster, now u all are packaging Atiku again as if we can't help but take ourselves out of the past.

My question is, how can Nigerians expect to grow and move forward when all their hopes are from the past? Even those so-called people didn't do anything of envy when they were in charge.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by Godw1n(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
this OP ur senselessness is extremely unique..what kind of thread without fact or link in politics section is this......No allow your hate for pdp or atiku drive you mad I use God beg u
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by chiangwar: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is this home gossip PDP are not buy any PVC look for some x to say
What happens in Ekiti satae and Osun state its still PDP that buy vote
or APC were buying of vote?

peacebe1815:
I will just go straight to the point. It was last week when one of my friends came to visit me and during our discussion he said, someone approach him in his place of work if he have PVC and also know who have and he should come and see him. After asked for what purpose the person said, PDP is ready to offer 10k for it and all the transactions will be done tru bank. I don't take it serious not until yesterday when I got home that my wife said her elder sister told her the something. please why all this desperado to be the president at all cost? Nigerian should know that the issue of vote buy is on already and politicians are ready to get votes by whatever way possible. They painful thing is that they will be the one shouting of one irregularities or the others before, during and after election. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by onubijoe(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP today is not the PDP of yesterday , Atiku is not coming to blame the past government but to fine solution to the problems on ground. Unlike Buhari who came to revenge that's why he assumed office after three days he started arrestment without plans for the masses.

kingkakaone:

How most of you vouch for politicians is something to be worried about.

How do we think bringing people from the past can help us grow as a nation is also worrisome.

Imagine Obasanjo was brought from the past and we saw what he turned Nigeria into today. We brought in Jonathan who was a past deputy and also a governor same thing happened. Same politicians cried and packaged Buhari from the past and he became a nightmare and a national disaster, now u all are packaging Atiku again as if we can't help but take ourselves out of the past.

My question is, how can Nigerians expect to grow and move forward when all their hopes are from the past? Even those so-called people didn't do anything of envy when they were in charge.

Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by ofeco: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
peacebe1815:

you don't have any evidence to corroborate your claim, one of your friends and your wife told you that PDP is offering #10 000 for PVC and you did not ask your friend/wife the person /people that are asking for such a thing you just rushed to nairaland to paint the name of PDP black.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
onubijoe:
PDP today is not the PDP of yesterday , Atiku is not coming to blame the past government but to fine solution to the problems on ground. Unlike Buhari who came to revenge that's why he assumed office after three days he started arrestment without plans for the masses.

How do u know that Atiku won't be worse than Buhari?
Wasn't the same thing said about Buhari? How he's the messiah and all?

Who told u that any politician care about you?
U people always package them like saints only for them to do worse from OBJ to Buhari.

No new government has ever been better than the past in Nigeria since 1999, even abacha can boast of being better than these presidents since democracy returned.
Re: Pdp Is Ready To Buy Pvc For #10,000 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
chiangwar:
Is this home gossip PDP are not buy any PVC look for some x to say
What happens in Ekiti satae and Osun state its still PDP that buy vote
or APC were buying of vote?

If u believe PDP didn't buy votes in those two elections the u can believe that Buhari is from Delta State.

How u people defend these politicians and their parties baffle me.
Not that they even care about you or give u anything but yet you people keep making them mock the youths.
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari / Buhari's 'alleged' Double And The Silence Of The First Family / Boko Haram Did Literally Nothing Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.