Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video (1182 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhx2W83rt4yjIoz8OF

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

The man has since been arrested.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man was arrested on Monday after allegedly sexually assaulting the daughter on one of his ex-girlfriends.

The girl told police she was inside a home with Darnell Morgan when he began touching her inappropriately. She told the 37-year-old that she had to go to work and tried to leave. That’s when he lifted up her shirt and began licking her belly button and rubbing her ankle, police said.

Again, she tried to leave the room but to no avail. Morgan allegedly began kissing her on the mouth and then asked if she was going to tell her mother.

The teen told police that once again she told him that she needed to leave.

As he was driving her to work, she said he kept grabbing her thighs and touching her inappropriately. At one point he even began licking her toes, she said.

Morgan was taken into custody on Monday and charged with solicitation of a minor and sexual battery.

We should be very careful and vigilate about the character of people around our family...very important

Re: Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video by ifyalways(f): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2018
A country where things work and victims are not slut-shamed into silence . The hediot wants to chop mother and daughter, he go chop balls tire for jail. sad

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Use Ikoyi Registry / Arewa Twitter Users Call Out Saudi Arabia For Banning Under 18 Marriage / Please I Need You Guys Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.