Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? (496 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by bobolizim(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
The year is coming to an end gradually. What could be the craziest thing you've done this year?
Mine: 1Trekked from agbowo,UI to Awolowo where Gtbank is just to withdraw 2k and cause I have already budgeted how I was gonna spend the money, I trekked back. My legs hurt as if tomorrow no dey.
2. The first time of wooing a lady,this year. Told her, I don't know how to woo and that she should teach me to the end that I would woo her back. Don't yarb me, she still dey use me laugh till tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala what about you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by N0favors: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Cheating on my wife cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by frbona: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Learnt about instamessage on this platform and downloaded that same day, a thursday. Hooked up with some girl named joyce on Sunday, her price was 10k. I picked her home, bent her over and showed her the 36 states. Handed her a 1k note, walked her to the edge of my street and told her I'll call her back. Then I walked away like it was nothing.

PS. DM me for her Facebook details and the video I managed to make. She was quite something I must admit
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by Peter4luv: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Travelling from ile ife to delta warri just to knack one shima still i no see her Bleep de preach say she be virgin and never ready yet..hotel and transport fee just pain me die on top the stress join..i no go ever do such again...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
frbona:
Learnt about instamessage on this platform and downloaded that same day, a thursday. Hooked up with some girl named joyce on Sunday, her price was 10k. I picked her home, bent her over and showed her the 36 states. Handed her a 1k note, walked her to the edge of my street and told her I'll call her back. Then I walked away like it was nothing.

PS. DM me for her Facebook details and the video I managed to make. She was quite something I must admit
how far, can I get the video, ma feed my eyes grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by CaptainMitch: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fuccking ugly olosho.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? by TanyLoe(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Drinking red wine for the first time

(1) (Reply)

Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos / Egypt University Expels Female student For Giving Her Boyfriend A "Hug" / 2 South African Men Weds One Girl - See Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.