Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} (36526 Views)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} by anonymous96: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Hedonini:

Who told you that the Chagourys are the richest family in Nigeria?
Which family is richer than them?(I am genuinely asking o not rhetorical)
Re: EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} by Mursz: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2018
Hedonini:

You be mumu. Where was it stated that the man stole any money? Your papa imaginary dollars dey missing?

Insanity comes in different forms, waking up early this morning and abusing someone who’s quote wasnt directed at you is one form.

Identifying the insanity is however a problem which obviously your kindreds have not grasped, cus if they have you would have been in a mental institution by now. You need a chair, a strait jacket, a rope and a chain.

I thought your father would have provided that for you already and kept you bound and on lockdown instead of allowing you bark all over the place like a rabid dog.

Bloody slowpoke, mention me again and Ogun bend those your sausage like fingers. Fool!

I just gave you the 1 minute of attention you desperately so required, now run along and be a good boy
Re: EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} by Kingjames(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
with baba's picture hung close to the money..I know
yea..thank you EFCC
Re: EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos} by Kingjames(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
yea..thank you EFCC
yea..thank you EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.