Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police (36475 Views)

Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / 3 Men Drug And Gangrape 14-Year-Old Girl In Jos / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Ritzy10(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
The Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of rape reported against one Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28, in Blue and Don-Chima George, 25,in Black of Dallankester Hotels, Lekki, Phase one Lagos.

A statement from the Lagos state police command, CSP Chike Oti, states that the duo allegedly took a girl, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2, 2019, unknown to her that they had ulterior motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman's drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious.

Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.

At the hotel, they took turns to rape her. As if that wasn't enough, they filmed the abuse.

When the victim woke up from the induced sleep, she confronted the suspects who denied having carnal knowledge of her. Not satisfied, she placed a call to her elder brother complaining that she had been violated.

The brother immediately invited policemen from Maroko Division led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid to the scene.

On searching the suspects, the DPO recovered their phones and went through their video recordings where he saw a video of the suspects sexually abusing the apparently unconscious victim.

The state Commissioner of Police, CP Edgal Imohimi has directed the Gender Section of the Command to investigate and diligently prosecute the suspects to serve as deterrent to others.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lagos-state-police-arrest-two-men-for-drugging-and-raping-girl-in-lekki/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Nukilia: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Young men wasting away undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by tuna4servi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Abjay97(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
V
Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Xmichael1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by laughitall(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Choi dis guy .. me and my witness team preached to them last week Sunday .. may God forgive them

10 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Lhimeet(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
sad sad sad

Appropriate punishment! angry

16 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Team work aye.

Club this, club that. Not everyone you see on the street is human, some are animals. Even in the day time, they display their animalistic tendencies. Talk more of night time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by jamaicabakare(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by lordempire(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Animals

10 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Tapout(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Diamond bank come and collect ur staff o

7 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Mrkumareze(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Konjified grin
Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Baroba(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Animals, just cut of there balls..

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Dottore: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Afonja and sex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm sorry sorry o

1 Like

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
It was a collabo grin

Stupid mofos caught themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by goaldynboy: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
They used their own hands to gather the evidence that will be used against them!

Karma is a b*tch; and it moves very fast!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by AngelHoly(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why naaa

Ur papa get hotel and u cant even afford to ask a for sex

Me dat my fada dnt have tire talk of tube....can Bleep like say I wan collect medal
Any gal of my brand with different timetable

U for ask me naa....well Na 25 years...u can do it

17 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Michelle55: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wasted souls.. They should continue with the rape in the cell. Atleast the walls and cellmates are available. Awon omo radarada oshi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by RexTramadol1: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kai kai kai

Cos of ........
Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rape is completely wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by jimcaddy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Two Idiots... How will you rape a lady and record her and expect not to be arrested... These young men should look for jobs to do and stop chasing women and quick riches...

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Agugbadin: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nukilia:
Young men wasting away undecided

KILL Them as it is done in India

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Toosure70: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wasted youths.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by Godskidk(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
laughitall:
Choi dis guy .. me and my witness team preached to them last week Sunday .. may God forgive them
Are you a JW?

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police by AMvanquish: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
The one in Black T-shirt don buy market for Diamond bank. You are both Screwed.. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Man Prefers Prison Than To Refund N6m He Stole / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.