Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1440 Views)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Larrytrendy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by frbona: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Larrytrendy:
Staying together in the same city, things were going on well at first not until lately that he started giving different excuses whenever I initiate the idea of us seeing on a particular weekend, either he has something very important to attend to or one of his friends his bringing a lady in for the weekend and they would be using his room because his own room is more ventilated and has a comfortable bed.
With this response, the idea of me spending the night whenever he says he would be busy during the day is definitely not going to happen. I'm not free to walk into the apartment anytime I feel, I feel uncomfortable whenever I'm there though he owns the apartment, I still feel like a stranger even with his co-occupants amiability. He claims to love me sincerely still but I have this feeling that he's hiding something from me or rather he's gotten tired of me. Is this how men behave when they share their apartment with friends or do you think there is something else that goes beyond that? Met his people already and he's planning to meet mine soon though he has been saying this for a month now but I still have this doubt in me. I don't want to bug you people with my story so just made it short and straight to the bone of contention.
Please matured minds, I need y'all advice on this. �
abeg ehn
Who be that for your Dp?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Larrytrendy:
Staying together in the same city, things were going on well at first not until lately that he started giving different excuses whenever I initiate the idea of us seeing on a particular weekend, either he has something very important to attend to or one of his friends his bringing a lady in for the weekend and they would be using his room because his own room is more ventilated and has a comfortable bed.
With this response, the idea of me spending the night whenever he says he would be busy during the day is definitely not going to happen. I'm not free to walk into the apartment anytime I feel, I feel uncomfortable whenever I'm there though he owns the apartment, I still feel like a stranger even with his co-occupants amiability. He claims to love me sincerely still but I have this feeling that he's hiding something from me or rather he's gotten tired of me. Is this how men behave when they share their apartment with friends or do you think there is something else that goes beyond that? Met his people already and he's planning to meet mine soon though he has been saying this for a month now but I still have this doubt in me. I don't want to bug you people with my story so just made it short and straight to the bone of contention.
Are you planning to put confusion between him and his friend. For him to have given his friend such liberty it shows his friend has sacrificed a lot for him. Try to build a healthy relationship with him and watch him extend same gesture. You have not earned his trust my dear. You sound like someone that is competing for love with his friends. What have you sacrificed since you started your relationship? If you don't take time his friend will even enable your eviction. we guys can never break the guy's code.

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Love dey turn pple to mumu. He is hiding someting. When friends know ur d main chick dey would as if ur coming before dey can use his room. Hanty u are being played
Re: . by Beblessedbaba: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agreed you are being played.HE was committed but suddenly lost steam.seek audience and discuss with him. If there is a change cool else Schedule an unplanned visit and everything will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: . by highqueen(f): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Larrytrendy:
He has a new chick he's cheating on you With, dump him before he officially dumps you.

Move on girl, it's not gonna be easy, but you just have to do it.
Re: . by Apina(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
To all the ladies who would open this thread, first of all, never follow a guy to see his people first. Secondly, make yourself scarce for a while and stop trying to instigate any meeting for now, if he's not concerned after a while, then you should get a clearer picture. He might be going through a difficult period, you could talk to him about work and what's happening with him as a way of investing your time in his affairs and letting him know you care. In all you do, be open minded undecided
Re: . by CyberWolf: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Can’t you see that he is tired of you
Re: . by Larrytrendy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is there anything wrong in meeting the family of a guy you are in a relationship with at an early stage? Maybe there's something i'm missing here. @Apina

1 Like

Re: . by Apina(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Larrytrendy:
Is there anything wrong in meeting the family of a guy you are in a relationship with at an early stage? Maybe there's something i'm missing here. @Apina
Nothing wrong but as I said "Never follow a guy to see his family FIRST" officially or unofficial. I'm just thinking that's the source of her present experience
Re: . by shugasofttouch: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
frbona:
abeg ehn
Who be that for your Dp?
You keep presenting yourself cheap to him. must u beg him to go spend the night with him? Ignore him n if u r important to him, he would keep loving u. He only wants u to be expensive.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Larrytrendy:

Quick question when u first started the whole relationship, did he have flat mates? Or this flat mate thing is a new occurrence.

If the answer is yes he always had flat mates with him and you noticed this new behaviour all of a sudden then 99.9 % he wan disco you or he is trying to fit you to his schedule of babes.

If its the other way and the flat mate tingy is a new occurence I'll say you give it time and try to make your self as friendly as possible with the flat mates till they reason you as dere personal pally. You don win the battle be that.

1 Like

Re: . by kushercain: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Op follow this advice above. Disregard the childish advice telling you he is cheating. Observe and study him, then talk to him. Communication is key, don't go with hunches. All the best

(1) (Reply)

CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD / What Can I Do / 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.