Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? (1478 Views)

Share Your Painful Experience Contracting An STD After Mind-blowing Sex / 'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
I know we aren't suppose to conclude if a person has std based on age.
But, I hooked up with my 19+ girlfriend this night... I went down with her using protection but I gave her head with my naked tongue.
I'm just curious if STD can be transmitted through tongue action... Note, she was clean down there... Just that my tongue have bin itching me for a while now.
Plus I noticed the condom was stuck in a vagina after I pulled out.
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lies.. lies... lies

2 Likes

Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by FreshBoss007: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
how old are you?

yes you can as regards your question
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by czarina(f): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na everything una dey put mouth sef. All these children.
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Offpoint: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ah na same thing wey kee one guy wey I know be that o... you're infected, I repeat... you're infected....this is not a drill, you're infected.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please take your girlfriend to the lab to ascertain her issues. Next time dont try the rubbish you just did.
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nastydroid(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let’s wait for the gods,this one pass me
modestbrowser:
But, I hooked up with my 19+ girlfriend this night... I went down with her using protection but I gave her head with my naked tongue.
I'm just curious if STD can be transmitted through tongue action... Note, she was clean down there... Just that my tongue have bin itching me for a while now.

Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Lies.. lies... lies
Its true bro
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2019
dingbang:
Please take your girlfriend to the lab to ascertain her issues. Next time dont try the rubbish you just did.
U meant I shouldn't suck cunt again
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2019
FreshBoss007:
how old are you?

yes you can as regards your question

I didn't swallow my saliva.... N I brushed my teeth and tongue afterwards
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by spiralwedge(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:

I didn't swallow my saliva.... N I brushed my teeth and tongue afterwards

Please come and suck my toilet bowl, only don't swallow the saliva. Mumu
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
spiralwedge:

Thunder blast u.
Wetin bring mumu for this talk
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2019
spiralwedge:

Haven't u seen som1 suck out snake blood without swallowing in the process preventing the infection
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:

Why did you wear condom since you already trust her enough to give her head with your raw tongue
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:

If she has herpes.... Prepare
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Admin401:

Why did you wear condom since you already trust her enough to give her head with your raw tongue

Pregnancy is another thing.
My tongue can't impregnate her can it?
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku:

If she has herpes.... Prepare
The itching don stop
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:

Pregnancy is another thing.
My tongue can't impregnate her can it?

You know pregnancy is better than HIV, right?

Look at the timeline we live in, where people are more afraid of pregnancy than a life changing disease.
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Admin401:

You know pregnancy is better than HIV, right?

Look at the timeline we live in, where people are more afraid of pregnancy than a life changing disease.
Already got my answer from Google.
This lecture isn't necessary anymore... Thanks for ur input nevertheless
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:

The itching don stop

Lol
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by Bamz(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2019
In case you're not aware, there are dental dams and you can easily make one from condoms. Take care.
Re: Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? by weyreypey: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
modestbrowser:
Human papillo virus. HPV. HIV, hepatitis, herpes are just few of the numerous diseases you can contract down there.

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine And Chill And A Little Sex: A Literotica / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? / Lessons Of Love From My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.