Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. (592 Views)

What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / Italian Doctor After Covid 19 : I Was Atheist Before But Now I'm Back To God / Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly (2) (3) (4)

The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by fineboynl(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
I was not broke when I meet her, but during the period I was dating her everything was cool and she always tax me for money. I would not really say that I was dating her because my mind wasn't really on her of which she knows but I was just playing along. she knows I don't love or really like her.

then at a time I was expecting some contract and big transaction of money that would have change my life. it was just a little thing that happen between us but she take it too far and insulted me on WhatsApp. I don't take it when a girl in insult me. never.

so I just delete her number immediately. she saw that my image and last seen disappeared from her end in WhatsApp. then she quickly message me. but I told her never to message me again otherwise I will block her. she replied and said better. she also delete me and I can't tell if she block me because i didn't massage her image and last seen disappeared before i delete the chat.

i know she still need me but I really don't need her, she has every thing to loss but I have none, because she always collect money from me and that have stop.

but ever since then everything about me is falling apart. I am now so broke to eat is a big problem. all my dealings big money that would have change my life all disappointment.

I'm confuse and i don't know if I should go back to her and tried to settle things with her. I have prayed and I'm tired. I know there are some girls like that you don't leave them just like that.
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by Pierocash(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by JohnFrankling(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Okay
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Seriously,
Did you believe traditional myth? if yes go and try your luck, beg her.

But if you are a true Christian, deal with your pride and ego, Pray and allow God to Sanctify your heart, then all other prayers will be answered.
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by SKhanmi: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Traditional myth right? You think every being you see walking around is a human? Issokay, Wetin man nono pass man.

Fineboy,How did you arrive at such a conclusion by the way? It might just be a phase....with your conscience playing APC at just the right moment? Verify first before assigning otumokpo for ordinary cough. And if true....do the needful
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by fineboynl(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
SKhanmi:
Traditional myth right? You think every being you see walking around is a human? Issokay, Wetin man nono pass man.

Fineboy,How did you arrive at such a conclusion by the way? It might just be a phase....with your conscience playing APC at just the right moment? Verify first before assigning otumokpo for ordinary cough. And if true....do the needful
I can't really say its her. but the number of dealings that I had setback is why I am thinking about it. I know that they are some girls like that and in some cases she might not even know of such a thing. its the spirit some of them carries because you leave and they still want you.

well today I went there and talked to her and she was happy. more like she has been wanting me since.
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by SKhanmi: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
fineboynl:

well today I went there and talked to her and she was happy. more like she has been wanting me since.

Alright, Just keep observing sha. Though some of them have that *spirit* installed by default to punish those that abuse them, some cases are intentional especially with overly emotional people.

If things go back to normal,try pulling away again & shine your eyes. Once you can confirm accurately that she's one of them. Alaye...make your way out peacefully ASAP. You can remain as friends

Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by Gboy101: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by luvmijeje(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa o.......According to your post, you're an okay guy before she came into your life meaning she didn't add anything positive to your life.

And according to it again, she rained insult upon your life and that's a no no for you.

Have you sat back to wonder that the reason you had financial difficulty is because you were in a relationship with her in the first place?

I'll give you an example, does a referee gives one a red card without giving a yellow card first?

You are already in trouble but the time she left was when the trouble blew up.

If I'm you I'll retrace back my step and let her be.

Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by Daviddson(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
..... I was not broke when I meet her, but during the period I was dating her everything was cool and she always tax me for money. I would not really say that I was dating her because my mind wasn't really on her of which she knows but I was just playing along. she knows I don't love or really like her.
then at a time I was expecting some contract and big transaction of money that would have change my life. it was just a little thing that happen between us but she take it too far and insulted me on WhatsApp. I don't take it when a girl in insult me. never.
so I just delete her number immediately. she saw that my image and last seen disappeared from her end in WhatsApp. then she quickly message me. but I told her never to message me again otherwise I will block her. she replied and said better. she also delete me and I can't tell if she block me because i didn't massage her image and last seen disappeared before i delete the chat.
i know she still need me but I really don't need her, she has every thing to loss but I have none, because she always collect money from me and that have stop.
but ever since then everything about me is falling apart. I am now so broke to eat is a big problem. all my dealings big money that would have change my life all disappointment.
I'm confuse and i don't know if I should go back to her and tried to settle things with her. I have prayed and I'm tired. I know there are some girls like that you don't leave them just like that.

That you didn't post this on Romance section shows you know it might be a spiritual case. cheesy If both of you were eating the fruit meant for married people, just forget it because that's already sinful and every advise you'll receive here will not be useful to you.
Re: The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. by AryEmber(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
luvmijeje:
Na wa o.......According to your post, you're an okay guy before she came into your life meaning she didn't add anything positive to your life.

And according to it again, she rained insult upon your life and that's a no no for you.

Have you sat back to wonder that the reason you had financial difficulty is because you were in a relationship with her in the first place?

I'll give you an example, does a referee gives one a red card without giving a yellow card first?

You are already in trouble but the time she left was when the trouble blew up.

If I'm you I'll retrace back my step and let her be.
Yes Oh! It's called straight red card, let's ask the football fans in the house.

Happy Birthday To God's General Bishop ISAAC IDAHOSA / Understanding God as The Creator of Science. / Why Does Easter Date Change