Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly (1750 Views)

How being "too religious" made me miss God's help / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Something terrible is happening to me spiritually I don't longer understand myself, I feel strange spirit taking over my life.
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become totally confused.
A course that I studied all night with the expectation of pass this course with flying color but reverse was the case.
Men of God, I need prayer i can not longer feel the presence of God in my life.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by PORP(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Did you have any strange or weird dream before this experience?
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tallestimo:
Something terrible is happening to me spiritually I don't longer understand myself, I feel strange spirit taking over my life.
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become confused totally.
A course that I studied all night with the expectation of pass this course with flying color but reverse was the case.

It's all psychological.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Check very well.maybe u don go pompori ogbanje girl.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by CosmicPhoenix: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
lot of students experience this when writing exams,there's nothing spiritual about it

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
PORP:
I do have dreams but immediately wake from sleep I forget everything. I wasn't like this things just changed the year I got admission.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by sexy74(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tallestimo:
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become confused totally.
I will advice you learn how to concentrate and CA down when. you get your question papers.
Try and get coconut and use the water inside to wash your head, while doing that say "no one knows how water gets into the coconut no one will know how I pass my exams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
lot of students experience this when writing exams,there's nothing spiritual about it
you don't understand, this is not the first time.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by naijaproper: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Strange. It's is well but on the contrary, all I have to do is to prepare for the exam and once I enter exam's hall, guiding angels always broaden my knowledge far beyond what I had read.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexy74:

I will advice you learn how to concentrate and CA down when. you get your question papers.
Try and get coconut and use the water inside to wash your head, while doing that say "no one knows how water gets into the coconut no one will know how I pass my exams.
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Blakjewelry(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
it happens once in awhile, maybe you are too anxious about the paper. there is nothing spiritual, what you are saying right now is same thing a thief will say when caught. once I finish reading a paper I don't give it much thought just relax myself and and let the exams come
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by hakeem4(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
The truth is that there’s nothing spiritual about this case. You were probably too anxious.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
PORP:

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT ABOUT DREAMS. NOTHING SPIRITUAL AS WELL.
DREAMS ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE — DREAMS. THEY HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON REALITY.

FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
How would you rate yourself spiritually?

And is it that you had been strong spiritually and lost some ground therein before this happened?

It's possible though that it may have nothing to do with the spiritual but just your nerves for it's possible to experience temporary memory loss when you become nervous, just as in stage performance when you had rehearsed your lines perfectly, and then all of a sudden you climb up stage and see the all those eyes focused on you, and you forget everything you had rehearsed.

That's also a possible explanation for what happened to you in the exam hall.

But if you don't think so then answer the above questions above.

God bless.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Blue86(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
You need deliverance.

It's a demonic affliction.

You need that demon casted out.

Message me on Facebook and let me pray for you.

Olasunkanmi Ogunlowo is the name.
I am on native.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Uyi168: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Op wanted to do LA cram LA pour..
And the thing con hook..
Hence the reason for the confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexy74:

This is the second time I am seeing this coconut water stuff on Nairaland.

Is there anything to it?

Master Loj

Your attention is needed cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Youngjho(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Come!be his friend

What to know before you can be his friend

1.Where his from

2.His worth

3.What he want from you

4.Your reward

Then who is Jesus (luke3vs22)

And the holy ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him and a voice came from heaven, which said, thou art my beloved son,in thee I am well pleased. Confirmation from his Father to us on earth

His worth(John 1vs3)

All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made. He is our lord and master from the beginning of the world.

Matthew 28vs18 And Jesus came and spake unto them,saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth
https://word2dworld..com/2019/06/comebe-his-friend.html
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by CharlesJok3r: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT ABOUT DREAMS. NOTHING SPIRITUAL AS WELL.
DREAMS ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE — DREAMS. THEY HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON REALITY.

FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL. smiley
Loud it and Sound it louder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by 1Sharon(f): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by budaatum: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tallestimo:

You studied all night and "expected pass with flying color" Did somebody tell you "studying all night" is what would make you "pass with flying colours"?

People, please educate op on what to do to pass with flying colours!
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by chudi1: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sorry it could be spiritual manipulatn centred on frustratin ur destiny.embark on fastin and pryrs both midnit pryrs
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by chudi1: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Make use of psalm 51 35 18 91 70 11 71 91 and isaiah 10;27 pray heavily during midnit for about 2 hours each day 7 days
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Waterlrd: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tallestimo:
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become totally confused.
There is nothing spiritual about your experiences. It could mean that you have spent sometimes before getting back to school, it happens often and recurrently to so many students who are not too used in hard reading and writing exams........
If you're a science student, l will refer you to some books that will enable you understand how human neurons and nervous system works in order to reproduce and recall informations which if your body system is not use to it, it bring confusion & misunderstanding to the senses. The solution is to keep reading and keep writing, it will be over soon. In all , constant practice is the solution.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tallestimo:
oga! Something strange came upon you and you think it's nice to have it there without speaking the word of God and commanding it out of your body. Study the scripture and have a scriptural verse for every trouble that shows up in your life.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Shepherd00: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It's all psychological.
That is what satan says all the time to distract

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Shepherd00: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tallestimo:
Thanks sir
I'm sorry for you oo. You brought a really serious problem to.a.place crawling with the Demons possessed seeking for good.counsel.

Don't you have a Spiritual mentor?

Are you a Christian? Have you talked to Jesus abt this?

Have you talked to your pastor abt it?

Why do you think teenagers will have a better answer for you here?
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2019
Tallestimo:

Op, use this link, for online deliverance you will thank me later: https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

I'm sorry for you oo. You brought a really serious problem to.a.place crawling with the Demons possessed seeking for good.counsel.

Don't you have a Spiritual mentor?

Are you a Christian? Have you talked to Jesus abt this?

Have you talked to your pastor abt it?

Why do you think teenagers will have a better answer for you here?

He has a psychological breakdown n nothing more.

Stop all these Nonsense.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

That is what satan says all the time to distract

Wen i had a so called spiritual wife for several months, I thought it was the devil, my pastor thought so too. I would have sex with her (someone I don't know) every night and even wen I ejaculate in my dream, I wake up and find out that I have ejaculated in real life.

I prayed n fasted for many months with ZERO results, it kept happening. At the end it was just a psychological, and it stopped immediately i discovered that.

Africans really need to stop all this spiritual spiritual rubbish for issues and events thay they dont understand, it's very stupid.

Open ur eyes.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Shepherd00: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Wen i had a so called spiritual wife for several months, I thought it was the devil, my pastor thought so too. I would have sex with her (someone I don't know) every night and even wen I ejaculate in my dream, I wake up and find out that I have ejaculated in real life.

I prayed n fasted for many months with ZERO results, it kept happening. At the end it was just a psychological, and it stopped immediately i discovered that.

Africans really need to stop all this spiritual spiritual rubbish for issues and events thay they dont understand, it's very stupid.

Open ur eyes.
Hmmm. Okay. But can you tell what you did to psychologically have someone you were having sex with and ejaculating on in your sleep and even in real Life?
What let to that?

When you discovered it was psychological, what did you do to stop having the sex?

Pls share so that the guy can learn and get help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Devilish Doctrine Called Christmas And GOD Hates It - Deeds of the Nicolaitanes / The Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.