Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity (14013 Views)

Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by BIGTinfotech: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Problem of the west- Unstable, Unsteady, talkss with two sides...

Problem of the North- Loyalty chosen for competence... Religion over education

Problem of the east- Money shuts them down.. can trade friend for money...

Well said
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by helium2: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is it the PDP that will fund Agbaje?
He's desperately in need of power so he should take loans and face his business and let others battle theirs.

He should ask Saraki for help or loan, at least that guy is wealthy and he has already shown an interest in helping him and the state's PDP.

Yes na, it is the party that should sponsor the candidate..
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by lastmaster(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
I hate and detest back stabbers. I preferred to dine with the devil than with a back stabber.If I find out that a very good friend of mine is a back stabber, The only option I have is to eliminate the person.
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Gidah: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Babe don recieve brown envelope
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by kbbanj10(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
SouthWestBlood:
They must have met with Ambode before endorsing Sanwo-Olu. They wouldn't wanna do anything that will jeopardise APC's grip on Lagos which may see them as ungrateful.

Ambode will be back again.
You just said it as it is. Good move by the monarchs

3 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by mansoura(f): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
wink
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Favbolu(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Finally rejected

1. Sacked by Fashola
2. Sacked from government in third year by Tinubu.
3. Sacked by APC.
4. Sacked by Redeemed Church
5. Sacked by Epe people.

Useless angry
You look frustrated

6 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by islandmoon: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmm, police got there salary today and 3 of my friends who are policemen are complaining bitterly that 2,000 naira was deducted from their account each ,I want to know if it also happen to police men in other states, is it another order from above?
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Up to 3000$ eBay checkout available

Okay
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmmmm, if necessary, that's serious o, he can't be trusted.
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
helium2:

Yes na, it is the party that should sponsor the candidate..
Which party?
Was it the party that forced the ticket on him?
If he wasn't financially strong enough why did he buy the ticket?

Let him wait na, he is just joking.

I don't thing there's any governorship candidate that any party will sponsor in this country, at least not now.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by gafsal: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2018
]Tinubu owns every part of Lagos.
Be it Mainland, island, Villageland, anywhere.
Anywhereland even nairaland.�
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by onunwa21(m): 4:30am On Dec 01, 2018
The monarchs no get choice otherwise dey will lose der staff of office.
Jagaban don talk be that
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Konquest: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2018
helium2:
Even PDP is not funding Agbaje..

Alaye used money to buy house in banana island last election when Lagos PDP needed funds very badly.

If you give Agbaje money he will just go and buy another house

grin grin grin grin grin grin
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin... I just love the way Lagos APC
handled the fallout of their Governorship
Primaries successfully.

Congrats to Ambode and the rest of the crew
for showing maturity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Konquest: 4:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Samuellyno(m): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2018
he have no choice than to obey .......cuz in gubernatorial you need to be humble...before you are considered
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by ticoticotico: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2018
I know that monarch, very articulated and nice, met him during my service days in EPE in CDS
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by KanwuliaExtra: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Agbaje. . . Please, don’t waste your money or time with this Tinubu’s drug cartel! cheesy

See the UGLY, BLAAAAAAACK MONKEYS!
Chai!!!! cry

Hideous!

This wan with TINUBU YELLOW TEETH SYNDROME must have a Ph.D in skull-mining and ritualistic dismemberment and cannibalism!

Ho! Ha!

Gadddddemmit!

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by mansoura(f): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by AngelicBeing: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Finally rejected

1. Sacked by Fashola
2. Sacked from government in third year by Tinubu.
3. Sacked by APC.
4. Sacked by Redeemed Church
5. Sacked by Epe people.

Useless angry
Hahaha tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by xnsandrxns: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2018
See how flat-headed pigs are bleeding all over this thread.
They never mind their business

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by NessaBoo(f): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
grin... I just love the way Lagos APC
handled the fallout of their Governorship
Primaries successfully.

Congrats to Ambode and the rest of the crew
for showing maturity!

It seemed Ambode didn't have a choice, he was backed into the corner, and the humiliation he got at that primaries was shuddering. Lol...he's just trying to salvage whatever relevance he could muster at the party--If you can't beat them, join them.

I really liked him tho, but the development continuity is all that matters right now in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by Buffalo2(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2018
maxzzo1:
I hate useless people..... betrayals
Me too. Traitors.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by tiredoflife(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:
That's no news..... We all know Sanwo-Olu is the next Governor of Lagos State

A certain man won election in kogi state
He never climbed the stool
God is the final say not the permutations of men cool
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by kmaster007: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2018
problem solved
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by winj3: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2018
They did not endorse him for free, money was shared - it is all area boy politics in Lagos!
Re: Ambode’s Epe Division Monarchs Endorse Sanwo-olu, Advocate Continuity by 77up(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
No vacancy in Lagos for PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerian Senate Had The Longest Session In 20 Years / Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.