Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching (14004 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by chopnaira: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
So you mean that a week after two brothers named Chinedu and Omama were burnt alive at Onitsha, no Southeast Governor, no major Southeast politician, and no prominent activist from the Southeast, could publicly condemn the barbaric and animalistic act?

Yesterday, Peter Obi rightly sympathized with the Canadian Government over the burning of their High Commission in Abuja, but cannot speak on this issue? So a burning building is more important to Peter Obi than burning human beings?

Would Oby Ezekwesili and her fellow travellers have been this quiet of the atrocity occurred in Lagos or Kano?
Source: Reno Omokri on Twitter.

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by YourMrBoo: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why didn't Reno condemn it!?

Always trying to be politically correct

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by LokoH(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Stup1d observation by reNO.
Only fo0ls don't know that Igbos don't harbor evil.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by EyeCumInPiece: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Childish.

Only thing o'mockery is useful for now...

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Goodvibes007: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Normal thing for the hypocrites nah. They love to remove the speck in other region's eyes but ignore their own problems.

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by 89green: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu should just give this guy an appointment, m tayad of his 2 faced lifestyle.

I think Obi really torments ds guy in his sleep.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
I detest this guy, he stinks.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by adamusuleiman3: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
chopnaira:

Reno Omokri is 100% right. Too much Hypocrisy in the SE. I see posters above attacking the messenger because the truth hurts.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by David278: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by benuejosh: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
I said it here but was insulted by my Igbo brothers as if i hate South East.

The whole Peter Obi who said he loves people and care for them was and is very silent about the barbaric act perpetuated by his fellow brothers. That also tells us that he supports killing.

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East. In the same period this evil act took place he was busy talking about the Awkuzu SARS killings of Igbos that took place during his time as governor.

Easterners won't talk about what is killing them because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

Bloody hypocrites. People filled with hate one towards another.

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by gratefulheart(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bitter Obi and Oby (hater) Ezekwesili are Hypocrite. Fake activists

chopnaira:

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by SeeWahala: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:

The whole Peter Obi who said he loves people and care for them was and is very silent about the barbaric act perpetuated by his fellow brothers. That also tells us that he supports killing.

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East.

They won't talk about what is killing them and because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

I sabi say you no get one single atom of sense or shame but Have you yourself ever condemned the killings and massacres that happen daily in your own benue state? undecided

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by LAXconfidential(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:

Peter Obi may just have shown to Nigerians the kind of people they are in the South East.

They won't talk about what is killing them and because it is not about Buhari or Tinubu.

Oga shut up, two thieves were caught and burnt. While jungle justice is not a good thing, it isn't exclusive to the SE and Its completely different from Deborah who was murdered on grounds of her religion. The way you people always try to gaslight and deceive people on this forum will put even the devil to shame!

87 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Aldol: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
I just like this man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by benuejosh: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
SeeWahala:

I sabi say you no get one single atom of sense or shame but Have you yourself ever condemned the killings and massacres that happen daily in your own benue state? undecided

old story! Has Peter Obi the so called 'People's President' condemned the killing? Don't run away from the main issue. Has he? Abi he is not aware. Instead of him to condemn that act he was busy talking about Esu and Awkuzu SARS killings that took place during his time. Is that not hypocrisy? Talk about Peter Obi and the South Easterners if they have condemn that killings and live Benue out of it. At least as for Benue you may out of ignorance want to say it is Fulani but what about this one that is an Igbo man against his fellow brothers. Talk about it. Have you condemned it?

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by LAXconfidential(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
i feel pity for you people. When e catch una and e no get explanations, una the always find reasons to avoid question.

Feel pity for yourself Adaojo Victor. Your people have been grilled like suya but you can't talk, you even ran away to go and do gateman in Abuja. You think we don't know you? 🤣🤣🤣

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by benuejosh: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Oga shut up, two thieves were caught and burnt. While jungle justice is not a good thing, it isn't exclusive to the SE and Its completely different from Deborah who was murdered on grounds of her religion. The way you people always try to gaslight and deceive people on this forum will put even the devil to shame!
did Peter Obi the so called messiah of the labourers condemn that killing? Yes or No? Stop evading the question.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by ubest1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
The useless boy called Reno has start 2027 propaganda because Obi has hint on re-run

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by LAXconfidential(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
did Peter Obi the so called messiah of the labourers condemn that killing? Yes or No? Stop evading the question.

Why should he? Is he the President? Your brothers were murdered in 100's 3 days ago, yet your own messiah snubbed their irrelevant asses. Murdered like chicken, yet Tinubu didn't even breathe about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Was really surprised how those SE activists couldnt say anything about the incidence

I mean, it goes to show how accustomed they are to primitivism that they didnt even see that as shocking. Turns out to be that only those that has never lived in the SE sees this as a shocking news, the original dwellers and indigenes see it as norms

Omo... We gat separate this country, cant imagine sharing the same space with people who still do this in 2023

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by benuejosh: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Why should he? Is he the President? Your brothers were murdered in 100's 3 days ago, yet your own messiah snubbed their irrelevant asses. Murdered like chicken, yet Tinubu didn't even breathe about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If i remember, they are talking about Easterners not condemning attacks. Must he be a President to react? Is he not an Easterner?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
ubest1:
The useless boy called Reno has start 2027 propaganda because Obi has hint on re-run

Is that the point?

We are talking about condemning a barbaric act that took place in your region as recent as 2023

Cant imagine people still do that shit...You guys are still living in 1820 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or u think there's anything civilized about that dumb act?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by jmoore(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
I love the foolishness of Reno Omonkey.

On a daily basis, Nigerian police and army extort 2,000 naira from each motorist for every checkpoint traveling through Imo state especially at night.

And Peter Obi is silent while police officers are robbing people daily in southeast.

The foolish Reno Omonkey didn't tell us what those guys committed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by LAXconfidential(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
If i remember, they are talking about Easterners not condemning attacks. Must he be a President to react? Is he not an Easterner?

Is Tinubu not a Muslim? Your concern about 2 Igbo criminals that faced jungle justice over 100's of innocent Benuelites that were massacred shows that even the lives of your own people are worthless to you. So why should your messiah Tinubu care? 🤣🤣

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Jeyun: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
i feel pity for you people. When e catch una and e no get explanations, una the always find reasons to avoid question.
Oga criminals who have been terrorising people in that locality were killed by muba and u expect peter obi to condemn it. U get sense at all? Why president no condemn am? Abi u dey learn how to talk

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by benuejosh: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jeyun:
Oga criminals who have been terrorising people in that locality were killed by muba and u expect peter obi to condemn it. U get sense at all? Why president no condemn am? Abi u dey learn how to talk
Them the talk about Easterners, which Easterners don condemn the attack? Stop evading questions.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Raskimonojendor: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Was really surprised how those SE activists couldnt say anything about the incidence

I mean, it goes to show how accustomed they are to primitivism that they didnt even see that as shocking. Turns out to be that only those that has never lived in the SE sees this as a shocking news, the original dwellers and indigenes see it as norms

Omo... We gat separate this country, cant imagine sharing the same space with people who still do this in 2023

100%. Below is what an onisha resident said about the lynching. 👇

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Nonny95: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Is that the point?

We are talking about condemning a barbaric act that took place in your region as recent as 2023

Cant imagine people still do that shit...You guys are still living in 1820 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shurrup. Ruling party behaving like Opposition.

Even Your Tinubu left the killings in Nigeria and condoled with Canada Embassy. Close that trash you call mawt.

Hypocrite

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by omenka(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
The lives of Ndigbo doesn't matter to IPOB or its grand patron, Saint Peter Pandøra Obi, the Agulu criminal.

He's more interested in what's happening in South West and Israel. Ditto Oby EzekweSILLY, the bald witch.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching by Raskimonojendor: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Is that the point?

If this had happened in Lagos and the victims were ibos, OMG, madam Oby would have been on TV screaming and crying about discrimination against the ibos.

If this had happened in the North, Peter Obi would have given us a sermon on how the north are poor, uneducated and barbaric grin

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Meets Community Over Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project / Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen / Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.