Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (84682 Views)

Thugs Attack Thunder Blowers Online In Zamfara, Wound Editor, Destroy Tools / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Ken4agent(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Make I wake up one morning see this kind money for one of my room shocked

I go just...........check my sigi below
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Buterflyle0: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
since you were away there was decline in zombies constituting nuisance here.
But you are here again to start constituting it again

Tormenting you wailing banshees is bliss
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The supporters of Atiku from the Yeast. Na dem! Crooked crooks who crookedly support crooks who are as crookedly crooked as they are.

Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by yrex01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wetin d whistle blower gain now Pls sha give am 2 bags of Igbo make him dey shak !!
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by mrkings84(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good for them
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man's residence was raided today by security agents for allegedly being in possession of marijuana said to be worth millions of naira. 

It was gathered that on Thursday, November 29th (yesterday), the Kano Police Command received information about an Igbo man who recently lives in a rented house at Ladanai quarters in Hotoro area of the state.

According to the whistleblowers, the man comes in with some loads in the night and receives unknown visitors.

Immediately the report was received from the members of the Community, a search warrant was obtained from a court and the house was searched.

About 25 bags each containing 25 parcels of Indian Hemp valued at Eight Million Naira were recovered.

Members of each community in Kano state have been enjoined to volunteer useful information to the Command as already directed by the Emir of Kano.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bags-of-indian-hemp-recovered-from-the-house-of-an-igbo-man-in-kano.html

Interesting. D police and d courts working 2 put away ordinary citizens. But d same court issued an injunction 2 stop d investigation of d governor who was caught on video collecting dollars

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by oluwatosink: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
this man na ogbologbo.
far far kano ..

must you mention igbo.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by lastmaster(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The supporters of Atiku from the Yeast. Na dem! Crooked crooks who crookedly support crooks who are as crookedly crooked as they are.

Spits!!
Take am lunatic

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shortage go hit that neighborhood,

if you know, you know grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by MrSix: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wetin him gain?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ken4agent:
Make I wake up one morning see this kind money for one of my room shocked

I go just...........check my sigi below

Na weed o
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Oskarkleny2k(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Na them

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Lordofthewest(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Spits!!

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by superamoled: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
In an Igbo man's house, and so?

Does it change the fact that a Northern boy of 14 can't stay a day without 1000mg of Tramadol?

I'm asking you. Does it change the fact that an average Northen boy of 13 is a murderer?

No tell me. Does this news change the fact that these hypocritical set of uneducated abokis are too inferior to IGBOs?

Quote me anywhere; 97% of people patronising that man are Northerners.

May God cleanse your heart from hate. Amen �

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Lloydthesaint: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Paschalp:
Biko hard drugs is bad
It's a good thing his business was truncated

Teenagers wee just be misbehaving anyhow
Maybe if a rap of Marijuana were to be at least a thousand naira, the rate had decreased nii.

Igbos: opportunities exploiters
Bro kush has different strains
The local strakn(Sk,Arizona,marli,pawpaw,weed or igbo note igbo is cheap goes for 50bucks per pound nobody smokes igbo again it’s casted sk is slowly getting extinct now it goes for 100bucks per joint Arizona goes for 5h Mali goes for 1k shine your eyes no let the peddlers scam you then there’s the foreign strain for the big boys only lol loud,og kush,loui 13,gorilla glue,white ash etc the cheapest you can get a foreign kush is 5k for loud

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
The same weed that other countries are turning into legitimize business is what people are still making a fuzz over.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by cosse(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

Does it change the fact that a Northern boy of 14 can't stay a day without 1000mg of Tramadol?

I'm asking you. Does it change the fact that an average Northen boy of 13 is a murderer?

No tell me. Does this news change the fact that these hypocritical set of uneducated abokis are too inferior to IGBOs?

IGBOs?
Bros no dey price us.no matter ur analysis. An igbo man was sha the one selling it.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nasir123(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

I like your Stand.
But that your ' I3 years is a murderer' part naim I no like.

Lets just be cautious.

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by 2lateBiafra: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Na DEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by davillian(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
If you blow Whistle cash was an found you get percentage.
Now you blew a whistle weed was found don't worry you get your % of weed lmao
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by islandmoon: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
thank you for helping us to shape our southern brothers while you allowed yours to be wayward
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Sunymoore(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
One can see how useless, dumb and hypocrites these people are.
A man was caught selling illegal stuff and the mofos are still depending the criminal.
One fucktarddd even has the audacity to call the cursed tribe superior to others.
The same people that were relegated in the national politics and development, always screaming marginalization thereby getting sympathy from well meaning Northerners are the ones supporting this nonsense.
Well, sympathy be damned, let the current situation continue..

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Unik3030: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

oga but u no rant like this when Dem sentence igbo man to death in Malay for dat other thread. the earlier the better u people realise the fact that your people can't live legally wherever they found themselves. just accept n start looking for ways to curb it. am a Yoruba man n I know my people do mine skull n we are looking for ways to sensitize people about that evil, but when will an igbo man accept that his tribe is known for drugs n look for ways to curb it. b4 u can solve a problem, u have to accept d fact that u have d problem if not u will keep living in denial n die with d problem

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Paschalp(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:

Bro kush has different strains
The local strakn(Sk,Arizona,marli,pawpaw,weed or igbo note igbo is cheap goes for 50bucks per pound nobody smokes igbo again it’s casted sk is slowly getting extinct now it goes for 100bucks per joint Arizona goes for 5h Mali goes for 1k shine your eyes no let the peddlers scam you then there’s the foreign strain for the big boys only lol loud,og kush,loui 13,gorilla glue,white ash etc the cheapest you can get a foreign kush is 5k for loud
Chai, you na real man ooo
See the way e just the rush out from ya mouth
I could hardly understand wooh if I ever did in entirety tho
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
If na true ooooo.
Wey the man name and picture? undecided

In fact Biafra will be worse than COLUMBIA!
Imagine the nerve! angry

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Mrbaz1: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

mumuuuu grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by wingmanII: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Spits!!

You are just too empty and foolish. Tufiakwa. Woe beatide the womb that bore such a slow poke
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by cosse(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Okay honestly igbos on this thread are not commenting intellectually. How can u invoke the law of demand and supply as justification for gross illegality.
What is wrong is wrong!
Now that i think of it, whats with this adamant romance btw ibo boys and hard drugs. .. ...

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by cosse(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If na true ooooo.
Wey the man name and picture? undecided

In fact Biafra will be worse than COLUMBIA!
Imagine the nerve! angry
My belle o
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by tbibuzz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man's residence was raided today by security agents for allegedly being in possession of marijuana said to be worth millions of naira. 

It was gathered that on Thursday, November 29th (yesterday), the Kano Police Command received information about an Igbo man who recently lives in a rented house at Ladanai quarters in Hotoro area of the state.

Which one be whistle blower call them snitch

According to the whistleblowers, the man comes in with some loads in the night and receives unknown visitors.

Immediately the report was received from the members of the Community, a search warrant was obtained from a court and the house was searched.

About 25 bags each containing 25 parcels of Indian Hemp valued at Eight Million Naira were recovered.

Members of each community in Kano state have been enjoined to volunteer useful information to the Command as already directed by the Emir of Kano.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bags-of-indian-hemp-recovered-from-the-house-of-an-igbo-man-in-kano.html
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by madridsta007(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

“Igbo man”, with no name. His ethnicity made to sound the loudest, so that it whips up sentiments against Igbos, in Hell Rufai usual manner. Ganduje was caught on video collecting bribes in millions of dollars but wasn’t referred to as a “Fulani man.” This one is unknown yet, “Igbo man in Kano.”

Nigerians are vigilant. We know your genocidist tricks.

I expect El Rufai’s minions to carry this unfounded propaganda and run with it. Anything to attempt to damage Atiku’s Presidential bid.

We understand the tricks of genocidists and we would spot them out. Like this one.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by omonla10(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
How will the whistle blower get his 5%..will d hemp be converted to money or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.