Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (84691 Views)

Thugs Attack Thunder Blowers Online In Zamfara, Wound Editor, Destroy Tools / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:
Igbos are wise men from East.

The most prosperous tribe on earth.

Igbo men are the ones funneling drugs into the north. Marijuana, tramadol, cocaine: that's their thing.

On a more serious note, this is the way the IRS should monitor the guys who display cars and money on social mediaand generally live above their means! That's the surefire way to solve all these cases of ritual killing and abductions
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Igbos developing Kano since 1903. No morals no scruples no conscience, money at all cost, 99% by crooked means.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Wise men from the yeast you mean grin grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by myettiallah: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by mansoura(f): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dont forget to check my signature for cheap data to view more of this rubish grin grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by idioticpmb: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The supporters of Atiku from the Yeast. Na dem! Crooked crooks who crookedly support crooks who are as crookedly crooked as they are.

Spits!!
Close that rotten gutter you have as mouth. Must you bring politics and ethnicity into everything?? I bet you shout Atiku while fukn your wife. Idiot*c goat.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
In an Igbo man's house, and so?

Does it change the fact that a Northern boy of 14 can't stay a day without 1000mg of Tramadol?

I'm asking you. Does it change the fact that an average Northen boy of 13 is a murderer?

No tell me. Does this news change the fact that these hypocritical set of uneducated abokis are too inferior to IGBOs?

Quote me anywhere; 97% of people patronising that man are Northerners.

Which 97%? The whole 100% are the same northerners, including Ganduje, Kwankwaso and most of their fanatic hisbah police members.

If the man does not see a business opportunity or a market in that place trust me, he wouldn't have gone there in the first place.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by IkemChris(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oya give him his share
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Igbo men are the ones funneling drugs into the north. Marijuana, tramadol, cocaine: that's their thing.

On a more serious note, this is the way the IRS should monitor the guys who display cars and money on social mediaand generally live above their means! That's the surefire way to solve all these cases of ritual killing and abductions

Shut up.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ekinematics:

Wise men from the East you mean grin grin

Yes boy.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by mandax: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The supporters of Atiku from the Yeast. Na dem! Crooked crooks who crookedly support crooks who are as crookedly crooked as they are.

Spits!!

So Atiku no be northerner for Zombie Buhari followers.

Atiku can debate before election, tell what he wants to do if voted for.

Buhari can't stand a presidential debate, because the must autodestruct at the first question.

Zombies vote a man who can't even tell them what he can do for them if zombies vote him for president.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Ken4agent(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lucid1:

Na weed o

Holy Gost fire!! shocked
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by olajizz01(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

The most prosperous tribe in criminal activities, you are the developers,you developed the whole world by pushing hard drug into it,the most tribe sent to gallon every day through out the world,the acclaimed developer whose region still remain an hell.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Fatherofdragons: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

Does it change the fact that a Northern boy of 14 can't stay a day without 1000mg of Tramadol?

I'm asking you. Does it change the fact that an average Northen boy of 13 is a murderer?

No tell me. Does this news change the fact that these hypocritical set of uneducated abokis are too inferior to IGBOs?

I wish I could like ur post a hundred times, Nigerians are hypocrites especially yorubers.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Unik3030: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Drogbs:

STFU, what does a dense mummy's boy like you who has probably never hustled to earn a pin in your entire life before know about opportunity maximization. The Igbo man is just proving services, cause it's no secret that the North has the highest consumption record of hard drugs nationwide... So why should you blame a Uche or Emeka who is only meeting up to the supply and demand chain? If Musa decides to overdose himself with Marijuana and the likes, then that's his business... he should damn well pay to get his services. Every coded G who has hustled on the street knows what to do when opportunity comes calling.

And if you must know Marijuana is good business here in the USA, people made BANKS selling weed in wholesale quantities and there are even Marijuana store owners with license to sell. Many states in the USA have now legalized Marijuana, and globally counties like Canada are realizing its economic benefits, as long as its not abused... Then everybody is happy and "high".
just imagine d crap coming from your brain, so because some people are demanding for human skull we should start killing everyone so demand can meet supply or is dat not what u mean when u say he's trying to meet up with demand? what is wrong is wrong and it must b condemned, d problem I see with igbo people is that they can never accept their kinsmen is wrong n that is y the business of hard drugs keep booming n that's y many igbo youths are been held in different prisons in the world. y support evil because your kinsmen is involved? is this not d same thing that buhari is doing that is making all of us condemn him? we dislike him because he's protecting d herdsmen but u too u are here protecting your kinsmen even when he's wrong. so what's d difference between u and buhari? with this your comment it's obvious u will do worse than buhari. we are always truthful when condemning others but make excuses for ourselves. no difference between u n buhari

4 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man's residence was raided today by security agents for allegedly being in possession of marijuana said to be worth millions of naira. 

It was gathered that on Thursday, November 29th (yesterday), the Kano Police Command received information about an Igbo man who recently lives in a rented house at Ladanai quarters in Hotoro area of the state.

According to the whistleblowers, the man comes in with some loads in the night and receives unknown visitors.

Immediately the report was received from the members of the Community, a search warrant was obtained from a court and the house was searched.

About 25 bags each containing 25 parcels of Indian Hemp valued at Eight Million Naira were recovered.

Members of each community in Kano state have been enjoined to volunteer useful information to the Command as already directed by the Emir of Kano.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bags-of-indian-hemp-recovered-from-the-house-of-an-igbo-man-in-kano.html
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by mayze: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Drogbs:

STFU, what does a dense mummy's boy like you who has probably never hustled to earn a pin in your entire life before know about opportunity maximization. The Igbo man is just proving services, cause it's no secret that the North has the highest consumption record of hard drugs nationwide... So why should you blame a Uche or Emeka who is only meeting up to the supply and demand chain? If Musa decides to overdose himself with Marijuana and the likes, then that's his business... he should damn well pay to get his services. Every coded G who has hustled on the street knows what to do when opportunity comes calling.

And if you must know Marijuana is good business here in the USA, people made BANKS selling weed in wholesale quantities and there are even Marijuana store owners with license to sell. Many states in the USA have now legalized Marijuana, and globally counties like Canada are realizing its economic benefits, as long as its not abused... Then everybody is happy and "high".
U can as well start harvesting human parts too since there is also demand for it..u guys ll just be justifying bullshit all around

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by mandax: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
olajizz01:
The most prosperous tribe in criminal activities, you are the developers,you developed the whole world by pushing hard drug into it,the most tribe sent to gallon every day through out the world

Records all over the world show that Omobas are the greatest number of drug pushers.

Even the Jaga political leader of Omobas paid cash in the US for freedom from drug trafficking offenses. Check it out.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
olajizz01:
The most prosperous tribe in criminal activities, you are the developers,you developed the whole world by pushing hard drug into it,the most tribe sent to gallon every day through out the world

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by GavelSlam: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
They said igbo but you people think they mean igbo.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Don't worry, when they nab you we will hear your story too. Flat-head.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Don't worry, when they nab you we will hear your story too.

Flat-head.
Your middle name.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Buterflyle0: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
mandax:

So Atiku no be northerner for Zombie Buhari followers.

Atiku can debate before election, tell what he wants to do if voted for.

Buhari can't stand a presidential debate, because the must autodestruct at the first question.

Zombies vote a man who can't even tell them what he can do for them if zombies vote him for president.

Like he debated in 2011 abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7ny7VAn04
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by rock003: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Yeah, igbos use their wisdom to push drug and bury human part under their shops at alaba
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
You all make me laugh with how you turn every thread into political battlefields haha I don't like the tribal war though, but I must admit that some of those tribal comments are hilarious, especially from igbos! I have noticed igbos are more tribalistic due to self esteem or something...i mean if that guy was a Yoruba man, you'd have seen a tribal comment from the igbos, carrying over 200 likes but Yorubas are not like that...anyways if you like fight from now till next year... We are all one Nigeria las las grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Mankosi: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wow so the whistle blower is getting 5% of the recovered Indian hemp as commission....
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by PointZerom: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
rock003:

Yeah, igbos use their wisdom to push drug and bury human part under their shops at alaba

It takes a ritualist to know this.

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Azam101: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

because his major customers are northerners he shouldn't be arrested? You must be suffering from crisis of the brain!

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by SultanYoung: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
highqueen:
Northerners always pretending, but they are the highest consumers with TM.

Mtchew, hypocrites.

Igbo man kill una dia.
quench the fire of hate before it consume the whole of you my dear,,you can do better than this Shalom #sultanspeak

Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by Azam101: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Trouble1 post=73445662][/quote]Cone head people
Re: Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers by rock003: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:

It takes a ritualist to know this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4876891/joseph-nnamdi-sentenced-death-malaysia/3#73446980.

Read the news about another of your Flaaaathead blodas grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.