Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving (60772 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by backnbeta(f): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
There's something funny about this guy's face undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Damsyjay(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Paschalp:
So this is all he has to offer, distributing fliers
Creating awareness that drunk-driving is a lethal process
What happened to maintaining good quality road networks nii
We just like the easy way out, dasall

Our mumu dan do really
you need sense

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy
Election year, a period of political theatrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by herich(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
The lizard of ubima will sported in Ghana, come 2019

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Samuellyno(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
lol.....

sympathies....how do that help our transportation system
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by firstmarketPlac(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ok but he is doing his job

*Check out Nigeria's newest free online shoP for buyers & sellers:firstmarketPlace.com.ng.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by KanwuliaExtra: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
See empty vessel flexing for the cameras! grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by PointZerom: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Samade7:
Preparing for 2019 by trick

See the drunkard here.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by docadams: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
4kDdullard:
Traitor

History shall repeat itself again in FeBuhari. This time around the painment shall be permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Paschalp(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Damsyjay:
you need sense
If I continue meeting for people like you, the small self acclaimed sense wee disintegrate into a wisp of smoke

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by 4kDdullard: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
docadams:

History shall repeat itself again in FeBuhari. This time around the painment shall be permanent
commit suicide.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by bluefilm: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Election things!

Man gats to hustle!!!

Political con men everywhere!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by SingleWahala(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
teckmore:
Our mumu don do cool

Gathering citizens sympathy

It’s a pity that powers belong to them not the Citizens

NO YOUR MUMU NEVER DONE FINISH ! TILL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS PICTURE cheesy

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by mastar111: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
A pathetic drunkard, sharing fliers to drivers not to join him in his sympathetic state, all for the camera. Now, this stupidity has entered the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by SingleWahala(f): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2018
PointZerom:

See the drunkard here.
.....No na you be the Drunkard wey dey carry Politicians matter out for your head ! Amechi & Co dey enjoy dem Political life and you dey suffer your Naitaland Life cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2018
We are used to him here in Rivers state. We have sold him to Northern and Western Nigeria. We dash una
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by bewla(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Stupid drunk transport minister, you always love the cameras. With a tummy like that filled with Gulder, beer, 33,Dubic.

Oni ranu
Na wash
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Abeyjide: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy New month my fellow nairalander.peace be on to this nation Nigeria
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by SingleWahala(f): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Stupid drunk transport minister, you always love the cameras. With a tummy like that filled with Gulder, beer, 33,Dubic.

Oni ranu
...... AMECHI & Co dey enjoy dem Political life ! While your dey for Nairaland dey suffer your Nairaland commentator Life ! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Iyawo22(f): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Oni ranu
Sai, This one is retarded!!
too much of penis enlargement ads sha

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by goodness2037: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2018
#SECRET_LEAK

oboy let me gist you guys

I believe most of you don't know YouTube pays money to you if you monetize your channel and you get some amount of views?

I have been trying to create and monetize YouTube channel because on my Facebook when I post video I get up to 2k views, but the lowest price to do it, I have seen is 35k

I lock up since then
NOT UNTIL Last week in one WhatsApp group I am in

A guy leaked a voucher code to us saying it's a promotion company, with the code ONLY ( if you don't use the code they will give you there normal price o) theyld CREATE AND MONETIZE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YOU WHICH YOU CONTROL FOR JUST 3K

but Bros further gave us info saying that the company held an event in lekki last week and when the CEO came as a token gift for his birthday he gave out voucher code

it's meant only for people that attended the seminar/event but this Bros exposed the code for us

(524AAT )

And he says just in case they don't believe that you attended the event and they ask questions like where did the event take place say LEKKI PHASE 1
The CEO Mr James gave out the voucher to celebrate his wedding anniversary and birthday... DON'T FORGET

WHATSAPP THEM +2348106886181 REMEMBER THE CODE IS 524AAT �

After I paid my 3k it didn't take up to a day they did it, I was given my details BUT TRUST ME NAH as a correct naija bae I CHANGE MY PASSWORD SHARP SHARP �� so just in case they find out I was not in the seminar/event I am far from reach �� https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcjNH5zHY_tHOivob9UxXaQ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL THEY OPENED FOR ME �PLEASE
� YOU KNOW I LEAKED THE SECRET HERE
I will soon start putting videos later bear with me it's a new channel

LET ME SEF START EATING YOUTUBE MONEY ��� GOD PUNISH SATAN
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Paschalp:
So this is all he has to offer, distributing fliers
Creating awareness that drunk-driving is a lethal process
What happened to maintaining good quality road networks nii
We just like the easy way out, dasall

Our mumu dan do really
We're talking about supporting a good cause here, you're taking rubbish.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by ofwest47(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Haters and wailers will never see anything good in what is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by chrisifeanyi: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Is like he was on his way to Unusual praise

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Paschalp(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Earthbound:

We're talking about supporting a good cause here, you're taking rubbish.

Clear road!!!
What do you know
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2018
This thread shows that the opposition in Nigeria is an amalgam of pessimistic and bitter folks who can see nothing right in the ruling APC Government.

Can't you judgemental blokes give commendations and credits when its due and stop the childish bellyaching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2018
How many hospital bills have you paid for accident victims Our thunder contributions is awaiting you and your God father next year!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by thespokenword: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Mediocre government putting up shows to stay on the headline
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving by JayNok(m): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Darkseid:
I hope he has given one to Yusuf Bihari cos na that guy need am pass; he even needs like 20 sef.
Lol... Yusuf Jibrin you mean grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.