Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? (7589 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 1:56am On Dec 01, 2018
I'm planning to move to Europe. I would like to know if you guys have experience with European girls and which country has the easiest girls for black men. That is an important point to take into consideration when choosing a country lol
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:
I'm planning to move to Europe. I would like to know if you guys have experience with European girls and which country has the easiest girls for black men. That is an important point to take into consideration when choosing a country lol

there are black girls in European countries. undecided
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

I know that, but not many. There are like 20 black guys for every black girl in some countries. I don't want to have limited options.
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by longrunner(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2018
That's easy. Sweden, obviously. No place is better. It's paradise for us.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

I know that, but not many. There are like 20 black guys for every black girl in some countries. I don't want to have limited options.

What's your aim exactly? If you're planning to have good wife material options, then I'd say it's still the UK. There are both Nigerian ladies and white (european) ladies who are looking for relationships irrespective of skin color. Talking from personal experience though.

Other countries like Germany, Russia etc, you'd need to do a lot to prove that you're not about to use them for visa and that's where you might get tired... But this one that you came here to ask this question, hope your intentions are pure? Please don't join those who give Nigeria a bad name outside this country ooo wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

Nah, You are seeking white only. undecided
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by longrunner(m): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Let the boy lol
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by longrunner(m): 2:29am On Dec 01, 2018
UK is good also
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 01, 2018
longrunner:

I heard that UK is difficult to migrate nowadays though. Well, I want to find a good woman to marry, but I would not be opposed to finding other women to have fun along the way lol

Oga, your way no pure... Which fun u dey get when your mates dey settle down live better life? Abeg go siddown cheesy grin
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

Nah, You are seeking white only. undecided

No, I swear.
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 2:35am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

No, I swear.

Find a country that has the most diverse people.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2018
longrunner:
That's easy. Sweden, obviously. No place is better. It's paradise for us.

Why Sweden? Didn't know about that.
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by kushercain: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Guy Ukraine is the way
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by longrunner(m): 2:44am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

Why Sweden? Didn't know about that.

Swedish girls love black guys, and Swedish men are not good with girls. You get girls here very easily. Definetely don't go to mediterranean countries. Girls are hot, but they don't like black guys, and the guys there are good. But nordic countries are the way.
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:44am On Dec 01, 2018
kushercain:
Guy Ukraine is the way

Seriously? Are there many blacks there?
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by GuyWise101(m): 2:45am On Dec 01, 2018
So op you want to run away after voting for Bulhari in 2015 now you want to go and marry an oyibo woman you better stay and help us remove the dullard.......... biko.

3 Likes

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:
Shame on you, my guy. Shame on you.

Anyway, try Netherlands. They're the most open minded Europeans.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2018
GuyWise101:
So op you want to run away after voting for Bulhari in 2015 now you want to go and marry an oyibo woman you better stay and help us remove the dullard.......... biko.

Lol no my man. I will send my family money, that's already helping. Maybe I do a blog about Nigerian politics from there lol
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:53am On Dec 01, 2018
longrunner:

Swedish girls love black guys, and Swedish men are not good with girls. You get girls here very easily. Definetely don't go to mediterranean countries. Girls are hot, but they don't like black guys, and the guys there are good. But nordic countries are the way.

That's interesting. Is it easy to find Swedish women dating black men there?
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by blacktiger2(m): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Shame on you, my guy. Shame on you.

Anyway, try Netherlands. They're the most open minded Europeans.

I'm ashamed cry
That's a good advice though. Heve you ever been there?
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

I'm ashamed cry
That's a good advice though. Heve you ever been there?
No o. But I have read good reviews.
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by naijacentric(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

must one marry a negro abeg ladies and their narrow way of thinking
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by hot1sauce(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
i've been told once that australian and new zealand ladies love black guys
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2018
blacktiger2:

there are many single black girls in many european country. It is just that many of you black guys are after only white women who will feed and house you while you sit and do nothing other than fucking her and waiting for her to file paper for you.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
naijacentric:
must one marry a negro abeg ladies and their narrow way of thinking

You are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Come to the U.K, it’s overpopulated with Nigerians grin
Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by naijacentric(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

You are pathetic.
the truth really hurts i know a real romantic lady wont say i am pathetic bcus i said the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
naijacentric:
the truth really hurts i know a real romantic lady wont say i am pathetic bcus i said the bitter truth

What would I be hurt about, I don't know you? I said you are pathetic because you wrote that stupid post to me without reading what I posted to the op. undecided My advice to him was to find a country with diverse people but you were in a haste to make your dumb comment.

2 Likes

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by naijacentric(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2018
khiaa:

What would I be hurt about, I don't know you? I said you are pathetic because you wrote that stupid post to me without reading what I posted to the op. undecided My advice to him was to find a country with diverse people but you were in haste to make your dumb comment.
i pity ur lover u are a yeye lady ur words exposed u

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2018
naijacentric:
i pity ur lover u are a yeye lady ur words exposed u

You don't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by naijacentric(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
khiaa:

You don't make any sense.
i wont bandy words with u uncultured lady

1 Like

Re: In Which European Country Are White Girls Easier To Black Men? by khiaa(f): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2018
naijacentric:
i wont bandy words with u uncultured lady

Yes, I agree, you are very uncultured.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Rate This Lady? (photo) / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.