Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) (2560 Views)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by MrJanuzaj: 4:43am On Dec 01, 2018
"The shortest between two point is a Straight line and that straight line is Buhari. SE Govs incl DSP Ekweremadu have told us we are going with PMB" - Chief Anslem Njoku (Akeweje of Lagos) said to sanwo-olu. Dave Umahi and Ekweremmadu has told us to vote for Buhari,

Check out @AdeBanqie’s Tweet: for video
https://twitter.com/AdeBanqie/status/1068427744676143106?s=09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by IbrahimDamola: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Fake news from my fellow yoruba muslim zombuharist.

They told you in your bedroom? Why then are they afraid of coming out to say it plainly in front of Easterners, are they afraid of their people?

Let them come openly and campaign for Booharii in Igboland if they are not cowards.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by oyin44: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2018
For the betterment of Nigerians ..the nation needs to move forward not backward.Atiku had been there with Obj ..they were both on saddle of power ..why coming back??after buhari ..the south should be the next and the reins of the power belongs to lbos..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Herdsmen: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2018
.. and my Muslim bros dem keep dreaming and wishing buhari no go return back to daura..

But only if wishes were....

Back to daura is done n dusted..

Atiku will soon be enroute to USA .. lots will fly lagoon soon.

Ekweremadu ni.. ekweremadu vote..

Stupid n silly post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Herdsmen: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Abeg..

When osho baba dey go zamfara..?

Let's pray for him

1 Like

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by peeddy(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2018
This news is not just doctored but also nursed with all the ingredients of fake news to be fed to zombies in order to up their hope and dying spirits for the weekend

3 Likes

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Let them come to an open market in the south east and say it themselves. I recommend onitsha main market or any Aba markets

4 Likes

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Bighead9: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2018
All Igbo's will vote Jubril a.k.a Buhari, in the 2019 Presidential election.

This time around, Igbo's are saying no to 5%. They must hit 100%.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by quickberry2(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2018
You want make Atiku and PDPigz faint?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by MetaPhysical: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Na which one be akeweje of Lagos again o? grin grin Afi akeweje na!
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Kyase(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Shayetet13:
Let them come to an open market in the south east and say it themselves. I recommend onitsha main market or any Aba markets
kidnapping head quarters abi.....
If e dey pain you go die...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Cajal(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:
.. and my Muslim bros dem keep dreaming and wishing buhari no go return back to daura..

But only if wishes were....

Back to daura is done n dusted..

Atiku will soon be enroute to USA .. lots will fly lagoon soon.

Ekweremadu ni.. ekweremadu vote..

Stupid n silly post
.......is atiku a non Muslim? ..
No wonder.. is ur ex president... Herdsmen.. Miyaatallah

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2018
bros i have watched the video and thats exactly what he said, just click the link and hear for urself
IbrahimDamola:

They told you in your bedroom? Why then are they afraid of coming out to say it plainly in front of Easterners, are they afraid of their people?

Let them come openly and campaign for Booharii in Igboland if they are not cowards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Igbo men don't speak by proxy.Let the so called Igbo leaders say it openly.Propaganda is not working.

2 Likes

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by GavelSlam: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2018
He has spoken.
grin

1 Like

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Herdsmen: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
He has spoken.
grin

And you believe say dem go vote?

This guys are funny for real..
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Peacecore: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2018
Shayetet13:
Then go to Bornu or Kaduna market n tell not to vote for Buhari n know whether u will come back alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Fhowe: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Na which one be akeweje of Lagos again o? grin grin Afi akeweje na!
i tire na goat ?
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by PeterUdeme: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My fellow wawa jew. This news pain you no be small. Buy data and watch the video.

1 Like

Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Peacecore:
Then go to Bornu or Kaduna market n tell not to vote for Buhari n know whether u will come back alive.

This is the reason you failed those exams. We are talking about what some south east govs and Dsp allegedly said, and you talking about Buhari, Bornu and Kaduna. Retrace your steps, unless you want to continue failing exams in the future
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kyase:
kidnapping head quarters abi.....
If e dey pain you go die...

Will it surpass the death that Buhari and his people wrought in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Bornu, Nasarawa?
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by abc115: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: SE Govs.& Ekweremmadu Has Told Us To Vote For Pmb--chief Njoku(akeweje Of Lagos) by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku don suffer! He has this peculiar energy for blundering. The moment he picked Obi, I knew It was smooth sailing for PMB!

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ooni Of Ife Discovers Cure For The Deadly Virus (video) / Residents Blast Gbajabiamila For Sharing N300 And One "Congo" Of Rice As Relief / Why Did Azikwe Threaten Awolowo Over Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.