Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

2019: Ohaneze Ndị Igbo Endorse Okezie, Anyaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ohaneze Ndị Igbo Endorse Okezie, Anyaso (215 Views)

Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. / Shocking: See The Length Ndị Igbo Is Going To Destroy Tinubu(Picture) / Story Of Osisikankwu And Why Ndị Igbo Must Thread Carefully (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ohaneze Ndị Igbo Endorse Okezie, Anyaso by ChisomEnyi: 6:36am On Dec 01, 2018
The Leadership of Ohaneze Youth across Igbo land has endorsed Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie V. Ikpeazu for second term in office and also the People's Democratic Party candidate for Bende Federal House of Representatives in Abia State, Dr. Chima Desmond Anyaso and promised to work for the success of their elections.

The endorsement of the Governor came in view of the need to maintain and sustain the Abia charter of equity

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/2019-ohaneze-ndi-igbo-endorse-okezie.html
Re: 2019: Ohaneze Ndị Igbo Endorse Okezie, Anyaso by hisgrace090: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Is abia state cursed?

Are they no abia man that can rebuild abia state?

Since ikpeazu have become another ta orji why not try another?
Re: 2019: Ohaneze Ndị Igbo Endorse Okezie, Anyaso by Ojiofor: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Cash and carry endorsement.

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Told Outgoing Irish Ambassador, Sean Hoy / Jonathan: I Don't Control Boko Haram... / FG Lauds Obaseki’s Pursuit Of Enduring Legacies As Edo Switches To Tech-Based...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.