Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,229 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno (11902 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno by WaffenSS(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
VULCAN:
One must be careful when in a hurry to attack a person that you don't make a fool of yourself.

The import of your claiming that "fellow Muslim Shi'ites" is wrong is that Shi'ites are not Muslims.

A most nonsensical statement, I might add.

The statement firmly places Shi'ites as Muslims as indeed they are. Granted, the statement can be misinterpreted by mischievous people to mean that Buhari is a Shiite but that would be due more to the fact that you just want to pour venom on the writer.

I don't know how educated you are but even if you are as educated or even as exposed and enlightened as Reno is, I expect that you should know that most people in the world are aware that Muslims are divided into two.

So to imply that he doesn't know this shows both your inability to grasp the complexities of English Language (from denouncing his use of that phrase) and your ignorance of general knowledge (believing that only few non Muslims know of Sunni and Shi'ites).

But aside from all this. Neither Reno nor Kanu ever claimed to be Islamic scholars so its obvious that your vitriol against them has more to do with your personal politics than their (perceived) errors in communication.

Well hello, Reno.

I didn't know you haunt these parts of the internet, especially since your head is so far stuck up your own arse you don't see anything beyond your verbosity.

In any case....fukk you, and have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday / Abdulkarim Lawan: Deploy Troops To LGAs Controlled By Boko Haram In Borno / Owerri Brims With Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.