Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria (25840 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Fuckyoumod: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
50% of Nigerians are immune yo HIV....
NEW STUDY.

So persons are naturally resistants to HIV.

Which means it is only when your exposed yo hiv about 3 - 7 different times with infected people that you can be infected.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by lawrence35(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
I remember I saw something when I was much younger and I believed it.

It says...

"Don't have sex, it kills"

grin grin

Stay safe, AIDS is not the end, but a beginning of a new life... Know your status.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tie your prick..
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Koval12(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abstinence still the best. But if you must have sex, please use condom. To those currently living with HIV, you have a lot to live for. Please take your drugs seriously and do away with unnecessary lifestyle..

3 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Rollins777:
Ohh my God!! Nigeria second largest WHAT!!!! GOD SAVE US.
My brother if u know wetin all those fine fine set girls dey carry waka, especially those with big & medium size gods... Your dîck go get control by force.. May God save us truly..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
the stats are staggering I must confess
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by benn94(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
South South 5.5%?

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Koval12:
Abstinence still the best. But if you must have sex, please use condom. To those currently living with HIV, you have a lot to live for. Please take your drugs seriously and do away with unnecessary lifestyle..
ABSTINENCE can’t be the best again.
PEOPLE now acquire SEX DOLLS
what do you have to say about that....??
Except the persons shares his SEXX dolls

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
One thing must kill a man
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by okenwaa(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
May we not contract it in Jesus name.

If you like no buy carton of cd keep 4 house for ur bf's dem...dey dia dey kabash
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
ednut1:
Having sex with an hiv infected person doesnt automatically mean u don get am grin

Don't mislead the public
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Southeast is the lowest on HIV prevalence in Nigeria (the South East Zone) where there is a prevalence of 1.8%. 

Igbobyblood come see grin grin

5 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nigerianiski: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
To HIV positive nairalanders...

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:
Go get tested.

I do mine every 6 months, not for anything, but cos I'm a blood donor, to save lives.

Go do the test

why 6 months? we were meant to believe is every 3 months.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
na to tie ur Toto with rope o
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
SE the lowest ...thank God oo

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by ehmmy11(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
dairykidd:

My brother if u know wetin all those fine fine set girls dey carry waka, especially those with big & medium size gods... Your dîck go get control by force.. May God save us truly..
you took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
princeSammyz:
Know ur status today! E no de show for face.

And after u know it
Will u collect money from the bank grin

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
tegafej:
At that point of having sex.

Your mind will always tell you that you covered with the Blood of Jesus. That HIV can't hit you until you test positive.

Then you will start regreting when Dr tell you that Baba you are positive.

That's when you will laying curse on Amaka for giving you what you rightfully deserve...

Let's use condoms pls.

Safe sex is the way cos abstinence is story for the gods.
But skin to skin is the sweetest and I'm allergic to latex and condoms.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
ednut1:
Having sex with an hiv infected person doesnt automatically mean u don get am grin
yeah, with condoms perhaps.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Southeast is the lowest on HIV prevalence in Nigeria (the South East Zone) where there is a prevalence of 1.8%. 

U shouldn’t be surprised.
IGBOS are highly educated even the uneducated are widely traveled.
Therefore, Traveling is Part of Education

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Dinho20(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE,
GET TESTED BEFORE GETTING MARRIED.
CONDOM WILL NOT SAVE YOU; ONLY GOD SAVES.

QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED.
BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.
IF YOU ARE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN GET MARRIED, IF YOU ARE A WOMAN LOOKING FOR A MAN GET MARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abeg make una dey use condoms. Ladies insist. Nothing like long time babe, she fit still get. Nothing like fresh boy or babe, na dem dey get pass!

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by princeSammyz: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
tiredoflife:

And after u know it
Will u collect money from the bank grin
u de fear ni? My guy no trust himself
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by beatricewebb: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
The best thing is to have cure for this disease because sex is unavoidable.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

There are almost more Igbo living outside Igbo land than in the South East.

You know how many live in the HIV prevalent States?

I think it's purely cos of the marriage customs. If you no get money no woman for you.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Ruddyman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
50% of Nigerians are

Please and please edit your post.

We have impressionable young people on nairaland that will take every word they see as facts and might get infected cos you say that they are immune when they are not
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
did Jesus asked you to open and close
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by tegafej(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
But skin to skin is the sweetest and I'm allergic to latex and condoms.

If you must not use condoms, then stick to one partner whom you know is solely into you sexually.

Because if one tests positive, you won't even remember how much sweet skin to skin was at that point
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by buttlover(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
HIV is a scam. have been depriving men and women of free flesh to flesh gift of nature.
Re: World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria by NSK4U(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
South East Amaka
with all the beautiful Igbo sons and daughters, yet they have low percent of those infected
Igbo Amaka truly, argue with ya keyboard

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JOHESU To Embark On Nationwide Strike / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. / The Local Name For Beetroot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.