Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? (9060 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Ideally I check my status every 3 months and also do desame before a new relationship, I also compel my partner to do desame before we engage sex, which of course is usually done responsibly with the use of protection.

Do you know your current HIV status?

When was the last time you checked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by MufasaLion: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
I'm negative.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by ValCon888: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
I am a proud Vaseline crew member so there's no need. My hand and soap cannot give me HIV.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by rexchazy(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2021
When I successfully donate blood I know am not positive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Always be POSITIVE no be for HIV status

27 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Jesterinjay: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2021
I haven't and i don't think i will cool

8 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by olus01(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2021
we the soapy crew dont need it i guess

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Wetin concern soapy with hiv test grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Lemmy123(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

There was a time konji been hold man and man lost all his senses and had a skin to skin... Nothing else in the world matter in those fleeting moments until after the do. Blokors begin scratch man somehow and man was not understanding but man was scared it was any of the STIs at its early stage. Man Googled, man YouTubed, man was not sure what man's problem was until man didn't feel that scratching again, man vowed to never have a coitus session unprotected henceforth

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by ObaOfEsan: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
undecided
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Fasindo: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
shocked

Hmmmm!!!

The world is battling with Omicron now, HIV should lay low

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Kilotat: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes, its Negative.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by osuofia2(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
smiley
I used to check my status every 2months till i was told here by a naira lander "that thing i am looking for i go get am". So omo i had to stop checking

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Stay positive...
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Mightymanna(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2021
HIV is scary in Capital letters but manageable in small letters 'hiv' very cute, I don't know
why media always choose to write HIV instead of hiv

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2021
did test last month n it was still negative n I do run test every 4 months based on my work..
its funny seeing dt people dnt even care about HIV dis days, the main reason people still buy condoms n stay protected is bcox the guys de fear other S.T.I and S.T.D wey girls dey carry Waka and the girls de fear pregnancy..
I no even remember wen last I risk going down without protection, assuming this H.I.V de show for face, we would be more careful bcox dey are many with it BT dnt even know dey gat it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Na pikin dey do HIV test cool
If your banny lose weight naim u go kno

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Adetola456(f): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Negative..
2months ago on a mandatory check

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Househelp(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
I remember some months ago when I was high on rphenol after resting from the first round of sex so sweet, I was in a hurry for another round with this olosho when I didn't remember protection, it was when I was done n she had gone I remembered I didn't wear protective gloves. You need to see me running from futo front gate to hospital junction Owerri looking for hospital to check myself ahhh. Till now I haven't because of the way people looked at me each time I ask where can I do HIV test

5 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
I thought I said hunger was a bigger problem??
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by nkemoma(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
I am positively negative
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by bayocanny: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Always checking your status every now and the. No worry, wetin you dey find you go see am soon.

5 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by MufasaLion: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2021
ValCon888:
I am a proud Vaseline crew member so there's no need. My hand and soap cannot give me HIV.

WTF? grin

3 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by themes009(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
sad
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
To y'all checking it from time to time, that thing wey una dey find una go still see am grin

7 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by sageer1706(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
BadRadio:
Ideally I check my status every 3 months and also do desame before a new relationship, I also compel my partner to do desame before we engage sex, which of course is usually done responsibly with the use of protection.

Do you know your current HIV status?

When was the last time you checked?
The last time I did mine, naso the doctor (elderly woman) begin advise me to dey use protection if I can't abstain, I almost died that day before she later tell me say I'm negative, I almost swear for for her

17 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by MufasaLion: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Na pikin dey do HIV test cool
If your banny lose weight naim u go kno

grin grin grin grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by jaeyking(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2021
angry
2 weeks ago
Negative
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by MufasaLion: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
I used to check my status every 2months till i was told here by a naira lander that thing i am looking for i go get am. So omo i had to stop checking

grin grin grin

You stopped checking?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flatulence Filtering Underwear: Free "Messing" O! / Trying To Build Muscle? / Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.