Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

A/C Pipe Welds. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A/C Pipe Welds. (1661 Views)

Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? / Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A/C Pipe Welds. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
when working on a/c systems pipe welds should handled with care.

This system was always burning up compressor units and the high line was always getting very hot.

Pics will reveal why.

Welding reduces the diameter of the pipe if not done properly.

Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by oblo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
We learn every day. Nice one. Typical kazeem tech will say "Oga na my work.. E no matter.. So far the gas flow.."

I told someone recently that I pay a kazeem to fix and not compound my car issues so why would I not guide him when I have the net at my fingertips to show me what is right angry

2 Likes

Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by weyreypey: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
angry
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by edekiphilip(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Aluminum pipes seems more difficult to weld than a copper pipe...why??

1 Like

Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by thebigkendo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
If you know, you know grin grin grin
GAZZUZZ Where in the tube bender??

Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
thebigkendo:
If you know, you know grin grin grin
GAZZUZZ Where in the tube bender??

just be activating demeanor spirit anyhow grin
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by temmym4(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ abeg what do i do to my car AC radiator fan.

The fan works well with the car i.e comes on only when temp is higher than the normal working engine temp but wont come on when AC is switched on, it has successfully condemned my Compressor and am about fixing another one.

please how do i get the fan working without connecting my fan directly the Kazeem way?

Vehicle is Nissan Primera P11 1.6
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by 9icetoo(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Guess that is what what has been burning out my Honda city compressor coils and compressor. I figure but tot it as the condenser that was blocked. Cos the discharge pipe gets so hot but the condenser just stays lukewarm. Sometimes its just there, no real heat coming through it while the pipe cant even be touched. But when you take them all apart, you get flow through the pipe and the condenser. Of course its difficult to quantify flo when u r blowing thru them with "mouth pump" :d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by mayor2013: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
In some cases if there is excessive heat from the high side, a blockage can be responsible for this which inutrn burns out the compressor
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by nemadfsyahooc: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
What could be remedy for my crv 05 AC blowing hot air when on and also make the vehicle to vibrate as if it gonna go off. Cools in the morning and get hot afternoon. Pls help
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by solazo: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz,

I have never enjoyed my AC (Toyota corolla 2004) since I bought the car 2yrs ago.

I filled the gas like every month, bought a new evaporator, spend quite a lot every now and then.

Pls I need help!
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by ThatErha: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
oblo:
We learn every day. Nice one. Typical kazeem tech will say "Oga na my work.. E no matter.. So far the gas flow.."
angry

Lol
Yet, the Kazeem no get flow meter.
Re: A/C Pipe Welds. by Rayd502(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Can the clutch of ac compressor be replaced without adverse effect on the compressor unit?

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase. / Sapa Can Never Catch Me:davido Says As He Posts His Cars Worth 753 Million Naira / Brand New Bulletproof 2021 Lx 570 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.