Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (27217 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by blytons(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
You college boys with data, nothing to do and no knowledge about this country. No respect for her either.
Corrinthians:
You get time sef. He's asking who's this one, yet he is one of those frustrated children who would have turned the thread into a wãnk heaven if it were one about some unknown mad dog in Umuahia insulting Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Kenzokings(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who dis one epp?
Buhari (abi Jubril) must go
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
He'd nothing to offer in the first place apart from taking his share from the #292billion loot.

Anyone heard his manifesto? None
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patiently waiting for sawore to declare too
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:

This is the problem with most of you from the South East, you can insult your father and mother if their political beliefs do not align with yours, no matter how sentimental and unreasonable yours appear. Why?
You just showed your foolishness. You won't talk about that when the useless butterfly called someone and hunchbacked albino. Idiot. I am from South West and my name is Agemo John.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by bizhop01: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
The inconsolable shrills with brains the size of walnuts will still wail over this.

Bitter souls with hate embedded in their DNAs.

Buhari will be your President to 2023 and Osinbajo to 2031. There is nothing your thieving god Atiku and the useless punk called Obi the Bigot can do about it.

Keep on dreaming untill buhari start parking to his village next year undecided
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Whatttttttt
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by bravesoul247(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
I've been hearing things about this Temi person on Twitter. #WhoIsTemi Biko?

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
CORRECT MAN
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by nwamabo247(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)09027837654
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
The inconsolable shrills with brains the size of walnuts will still wail over this.

Buhari will be your President to 2023 and Osinbajo to 2031. There is nothing your thieving god Atiku and the useless punk called Obi the Bigot can do about it.

Never in my life have I seen a political era filled with so much regional divides, hate speeches by govt undercover minions like you and the cospiratorial silence from a closed minded bigot who shouldn't have been president in the first place.

You, butterflyle0 and the rest of your bullying gang on NL rushing to front pages on the orders of Ahmad Bashir and Lai, someday this shall end and sanity, unity and purposefulness shall return to Nigeria.

Your hate (although you lots try reverse psychology a lot) for your fellow countrymen, bigotry and political intolerance reflected and referenced in your choice of gutter language and slurs unbecoming of a govt mouthpiece sadly mirrors the true state of mind of your principal, Buhari forming fake integrity with limp face and fragile frame yet with a mind boiling over with intolerance. Conspiratorial silence.

He bred all the hate and division with his clannish approach to governance, lopsided appointments and famous unpresidential 5% garbage.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by odduduwa: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:

This is the problem with most of you from the South East, you can insult your father and mother if their political beliefs do not align with yours, no matter how sentimental and unreasonable yours appear. Why?
but you will not fail to insult Jonathan who is old enough to be your grandfather why are Yoruba people like this
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

I concur!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by odduduwa: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
spyg1:
Easterners(BIAFRA) I knew when I was growing were very wise, not what I see these days from the IPOB
ewedu you know you can't write afonja and wisdom on same sentence
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
We know all these. Sure his account would have been credited by now so as to bring his supporters over. Wise guy,very wise guy. Politics is good.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by michoim(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good one
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

My friend, where did you put God in the equation? Who knew Jonathan would be president even months before he did? Who told you God is happy with Buhari or Osinbajo? Be careful!
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Sgwin: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hungry man
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by GEJDHERO: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nonentity stepping down for the DULLARD.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
blytons:
You college boys with data, nothing to do and no knowledge about this country. No respect for her either.

My brother, this Corrinthians you quoted, as well as butterflyle0, deomelo, ngenekwenu, Roger3D, Okoyeebo, AlhajaChinyereand the likes are actually a bunch of amateur and gutter-mouthed pr mobs hired by Bashir Ahmad, an equally half-baked social media tweeting boy that is Buhari's pa on Twitter or something.

They are all hired to incubate and promote hate, disunity and psychological terror on the internet. Sadly, this is the kind of politics the supposedly mr. integrity, the limp Buhari encourages and hides behind his beady eyes shaded from people by a pair of thick eye glasses.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by omotoniwa(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
FavoredGuy:
Who be this one? This is one of the reasons INEC should be thinking of reducing the number of political parties so that only serious parties will field serious candidates.
Some 'powerful' candidates are sponsoring opposition as a political tactic to confuse the electorate. The sponsored candidates will simply do what this one has done...stepping down for their sponsors. We are waiting to see more of this nonsense.
that was the man that sent mimiko out of labour party.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Jabioro: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm! APC dey gather muscle...plus one this..
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by omotoniwa(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
The man that sent mimiko out of labour party
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by EnzoAmore: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

You people still foolishly think Osibanjo will ever be a President in this country? Before Atiku? Who will support him?
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by stevups(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Your future is guaranteed!
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Ikidons(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

hate speech
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Palmer6: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is a false story. The real Labour Party Presidential candidate is USMAN ZAKI.
I wonder why mod will push a fake news to front page

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by bbamusa: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
good for him. if only Atiku will follow suit, it would have been good for PDP and Nigerians at large.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Trustee1: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:

You're brainless. Take it as a compliment.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
I pity Atikulooter
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
ndaman25:
pls what is d definition of Tyrant ??
Buhari is the definition of a tyrant
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Is that one a human bean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Aso Rock Emptied Already - Garba Shehu / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.