Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (27247 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by donj84: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He is someone important enough for the Labour party to make him their presidential flag bearer

story story. ..which important..who know labour party nation wide...even in his IMO state, he is not even known ..just hearing his name for the first time..the guy is foolish to think that come 2023, presidency will be seeded to the Igbo's, so he is playing politics....sorry if bihari wins, the main truth is that presidency will go back to the west..if Atiku wins and economy is good, presidency might stay in the north for another four years...APC is a kaka worm....because of what happened in Lagos..
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by verifiablefacts: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
man this is the worst time to be a nyamuri flat.head!! grin cheesy, politics is not ur thing.. just concentrate on peddling drugs and ritualism kiss
I know it is fake drugs you were referring up there.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by donj84: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
ndaman25:
pls what is d definition of Tyrant ??
guess you have a browsing phone, so please don't waste mega bitt alone is browsing nairaland,
1. you can open new tab on your opera mini or chrome..
2. type google.com ...
3. when it opens, type tyrant on the search box.. please make sure you type it correctly because google have answers to even wrong typing
4. then you will see the definition...
hope I have tried my friend. thumbs up
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by BigIyanga: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
The inconsolable shrills with brains the size of walnuts will still wail over this.

Bitter souls with hate embedded in their DNAs.

Buhari will be your President to 2023 and Osinbajo to 2031. There is nothing your thieving god Atiku and the useless punk called Obi the Bigot can do about it.
Dont DM folks 5K to pay school fee or feed
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
hahahah i no mention name grin cheesy
verifiablefacts:

I know it is fake drugs you were referring up there.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by donj84: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:

This is the problem with most of you from the South East, you can insult your father and mother if their political beliefs do not align with yours, no matter how sentimental and unreasonable yours appear. Why?
I totally disagree with that...northerners are the worst politics players...how will you say you want to vote for someone because he is a Muslim or because its the north that must rule...oga I have been in the north since 2006...I have seen enough to know that what rules the north is religion and not the person personality and profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pascchal:
Hello, good afternoon nairaland
Help a brother biko
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #45,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me

Attached to this message is my letter of admission

Sell your phone and raise the money
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by tuniski: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He is someone important enough for the Labour party to make him their presidential flag bearer
He is not the flagbearer of labour party. Stop posting Fake News.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by aigbokiejohnson(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Attention seeker.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by olajizz01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Stalwert:

anybody that fights corruption grin grin grin
According to Igbos,hahahahaha..…...................

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by BafanaBafana: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
The inconsolable shrills with brains the size of walnuts will still wail over this.

Bitter souls with hate embedded in their DNAs.

Buhari will be your President to 2023 and Osinbajo to 2031. There is nothing your thieving god Atiku and the useless punk called Obi the Bigot can do about it.
As e dey hot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by BafanaBafana: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:

This is the problem with most of you from the South East, you can insult your father and mother if their political beliefs do not align with yours, no matter how sentimental and unreasonable yours appear. Why?
Abeg, there are lots of sensible and rational igbos, all these once that reason from their nyash are nnamdi kanu followers thats why we specifically call them Igbos so as to differentiate them from the normal and right thinking ones.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by Bayajidda1: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
thesicilian:
What was the price?

Have you defected, decamped and moved to the PDP?
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Have you defected, decamped and moved to the PDP?
A man is no politician.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by ofwest47(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Very good of you. Come 2023 an IMO state origin will take over the rule of this country Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari by poseidon12: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2018
I have always known that there are only two parties for the presidential election in 2019, PDP and APC. The rest are just fronting for either the PDP or the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos) / Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.