Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever (25570 Views)

Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by IbrahimDamola: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nbote:
He was d most talented player from d continent but he didn't utilize his talents to d fullest..

JayJay played for the love of the game, not for money.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by chiboy1116: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
Okocha is not just the best African player, he is one of the best players ever.
Okocha in his time made football looks so easy and sweet to behold. He's such a natural talent, hardworking, humble and hardly get annoyed in the pitch.
Pa Jay, Respect!
lolx ..next joke please .
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by chiboy1116: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Guyman02:
Ronaldinho said he copied his craft from Okocha, while Messi said he copied his own from Ronaldinho. This shows that Okocha is the mentor of both Ronaldinho and Messi who won the Balondor on several occasions.
Many football experts have said that if Okocha had been an European or South American he would have secured bigger deals at his peak and won FIFA best player. CAF denied him because of Isah Hayatou bias.
stop saying rubbish abeg. angry
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:
UNFORTUNATELY , Confederation of African Football (CAF), did not recognize him as the Best in Africa!
What a shame!

A raw bundle of talent he is.
All RESPECT to him.

JAY JAY Okocha, He is so good, his mother named him TWICE!
Jay Jay was never in good time with Issa Hayatou, throughout his reign as CAF head.
He felt Okocha was a rebel.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
TheGreenLand:
UNFORTUNATELY , Confederation of African Football (CAF), did not recognize him as the Best in Africa!
What a shame!

A raw bundle of talent he is.
All RESPECT to him.

JAY JAY Okocha, He is so good, his mother named him TWICE!
Jay Jay was never in good time with Issa Hayatou, throughout his reign as CAF head.
He felt Okocha was a rebel.
He was one of the Africa's best, at his prime.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by optimusprime2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It's Samuel Etoo

I disagree... No doubt He was one of the best strikers Africa ever produced, but He was not an all round player thats why in terms of the Africas best striker of the modern Era, he has Drogba to contend with...
Mind you I am partly Cameroonian.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by naturefellow(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dabiridamilare:
Bro, I've messaged u...I'm very much interested...
DM ur contact

ok
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by kodded(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
papiwyte:
Buhari best president ever.......

Wailers if e pain join dis group here
I swear nairaland is a comic relief grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
okocha is not on etoo level,ferdinard should STFU
In terms of playing the game itself he actually is even eto respects him, people would only look at the achievements but achievement aside okocha is a beast.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by Duru009(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Love for money killed okocha's career
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
He was indeed the most skillful player but not the greatest striker. Even the great football legend Pele tagged him the best no 10 in the world. He could easily get past three players at a time. No one is even near him in football skills.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It's Samuel Etoo
where u from bros?
Re: Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever by naturefellow(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dabiridamilare:
Bro, I've messaged u...I'm very much interested...
DM ur contact
081-2306-3155

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheanacho Equals Okocha And Obafemi Martins Premier League Record / Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) / No Eagles Without Mikel — Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.