Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] (1884 Views)

10 seconds home made remedy to Completely Remove Armpit Odor in this hot season / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Please Help! I Always Release Within 10 Seconds During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Do you know your brain is powerful? Do you know your brain has two sections for information storage? There is a temporary storage and a permanent storage.

In this post, I'll teach you how to access your permanent storage. Some people forget numbers of people. easily, but with this trick, you'll never forget.

In this lecture, we'll look into phone number memorization. With what you'll learn, you can go out without a phone and still remember 50 different phone numbers people will give you. With this system, you won't forget people's names or numbers again.

After teaching you the basics, we'll go into the advanced.

If you're interested in learning this, show interest. Yes, I know everyone is busy because this is a festive period. Maybe, we will postpone it till next year. Anyway, show your interest first.

3 Likes

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
I designed the pictures above is 2013 and it's for the advanced system, so don't be scared. I'll start with the simple system.

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Tony142: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

#grabs_ chair #lowers_Tv_volume grin
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by VERTEX1: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
following, good person
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
okay sir. so how do i change the ROM of my brain? What tools do i use?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Who get nokia charger abeg?

2 Likes

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lets see how this guy will expand your permanent memorygrin

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
If i forget any phone number after buying your ebook, does it mean that i can sue you? How are you even going to do it? Are you a brain surgeon?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Before we do anything, I'll first of all introduce you to my number to image system. I turned each number from 0 to 9 to images of celebrities or an object.

Humans are visual, so this technique tricks the brain to associate a number to something tangible or something you already know.

With this, we'll form a story. Do you know stories are memorable? After you're done with this lecture, you'll hack the hidden potential you possess, but not making use of.

So, the number

0 = Omo or you can use Zobo

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Businessideas: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Educated people are experts at making simple things complicated!

3 Likes

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
The number 1 is Wandy Coal, but spelled as 1dy Coal

1 = 1dy Coal

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
2 = 2face

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
3 = 3ree

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
4 = 4ork

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
5 = 5alive

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
6 = 6ea

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
7 = 7up

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
8 = 8to'o

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
9 = 9ice

Typing...

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
What of Apple. What number should we use?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
There is a problem with most Nigerians. We always ignore laying a solid foundation by NOT mastering the basics before going into the the advanced zone.

Please, focus on the basics first. I'll teach you all you need from basics, to intermediate, to advance and it's all free. Though, I spent years and money acquiring this skill and developing my technique, but I'll teach you all for free. So, be organized and pay attention.

If any of the images above are unknown to you, change them. Whenever I see the number 2, what comes to my mind is 2face. If you don't know who 2face is, you can use 2Pac. If you don't know who Eto'o, the cameronian former captain is, then you can change it to any that has the 8 sound.

All we are doing is to turn each number to an image. A picture says a thousand word and it's more money to the permanent memory.

If you don't like any association, change it. For me, 3 is a tree. If you don't like it, you can use tray (the one they use in carrying food) or Trey Songz, the musician. Associate it with what you already know — as long as they sound similar. This is just an anchor.

You'll be glad you followed through because this will improve your memory and people won't believe it. It will look like magic to them.

We will continue tomorrow or next.

3 Likes

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Have you improved your own memory?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Lifestone(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bro I am following you. Do you have a website?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lifestone:
Bro I am following you. Do you have a website?
Check his signature for his website

Happy new month, Joe.

Christmas is around the corner, What am I getting as gift? (Don't look at your GMC)
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by olatunyemi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
following
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by 1johnjohn(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Am at your back...pls who saw the thread on how to.join the join the Us army or naval. I forgot it..
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Adasun(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
kai 2moro far na grin
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
This FoolishBoy419 is not mature at all.

We need no soothsayer to tell us that this guy was using an umbrella when God was throwing down brains to humans.

4 Likes

Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Albertone:
This FoolishBoy419 is not mature at all.

We need no soothsayer to tell us that this guy was using an umbrella when God was throwing down brains to humans.

Unlike you brainwaahed christians, i dont believe in one yeye god. The joke is on you.
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
So this thread still never reach 2nd page. haha!!!
Is this how you make millions per month?
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by Albertone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Unlike you brainwaahed christians, i dont believe in one yeye god. The joke is on you.
Well,your moniker says it all so no one has the luxury of time to waste on you.

Even normal people find it difficult to get to me,let alone you!
Re: SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Albertone:
Well,your moniker says it all so no one has the luxury of time to waste on you.

Even normal people find it difficult to get to me,let alone you!

Whoah! And who are you sir? An alternate moniker of high legend? lolcheesy And why are you wasting your time on me? if your god is the true son of his father and dem born am well make e kill me in this second

it's time starts now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Don Finally Pick My Call! / Sex That Kills People. / Video Of Curvy Lady With The ‘biggest Backside In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass In Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.