Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy (34061 Views)

End In Sight For ASUU Strike As FG Reviews ‘No-work No-Pay’ Policy / ASUU Strike: No Work No Pay Policy Will Prolong Strike – Union / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by courna(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pruwa:
This is just the best opportunity for students to a learn a skill because this strike will last for months!!!!

see beauty....

choi!!!
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2018
chinedumoooo:
Lecturers should avoid comparing themselves with politicians because their have different salary scheme.if their feel cheated why can't the lecturers resign and contest,so that their can feed fat.

Uncle, is the government following the agreed scheme? Has anyone in Aso Rock been owed a day wage/salary?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by DateMynd44(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2018
Orla234:
When two elephants tussle...
We all know who suffers it in this case.

na u be the grass, no be me
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Pearl05(f): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2018
If I became the president for just 2 weeks, I will straight up some things that can help the nation move forward.

* No government official(his families inclusive) is allowed to travel aboard for treatment, no matter the disease. Just like soilders sign to defend the nation with their blood, government official can't go outside the country for treatment. Once you enter government, you are expected to live like average Nigerian.

* No government official will fly to anywhere within the country. They must use road, train, canoe, speed boats.

*Children of government officials cannot go aboard for studies. They must be schooled here in Nigeria. Even in and after your tenure.

* Government official can't use inverter or solar energy or generator in their homes and offices. All of use must enjoy the system.

If you want to enjoy all the luxurious lifestyle, be a business man , entrepreneur, etc .

I dey my house, come and beat me.
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by kaycexx(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Ejusni:

do I know you? ths

How will I know?
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by maisauki: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Nonsense! wia were dey wen 9ja needed strikers yestaday against south africa
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Tabba(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Please where can I get a micro loan to start up a business? I have viable and profitable business idea. Please someone should help, this is an opportunity for me as a student.
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by groundnutoil(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Donkaz:
which level you dey?
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Sam3263: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Hello Nigerians.
Please Sam Dan from Akwa-Ibom state Nigeria needs vote to win a contest on entrepreneurship.

The contest is organised by Total oil and gas industry plc.

This is what he has to say :
Please there is an African contest on entrepreneurship that is ongoing and I am representing Nigeria.
Please I need your assistance to win the contest.

Please help me vote by liking the project and sharing.

The project is about a mobile Clinic application that is meant to serve as an alternative to hospitals.

Its a way of providing medical services across to rural areas.

This is going to create more than 500 jobs.

I need your assistance to win this contest.

Follow the link to vote. https:///2ASzbta
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Someone should tell imsu Non academic staff to call off their strike, abi person no go do clearance and reconciliation again. Which kind wahala be this one?
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by CioAngels(f): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Their children are all abroad studying or studied. Buhari is more mean now listening to bad advisers that will finally ruin his career. I don't believe Buhari is alive. Nigerian leaders are wicked and are out to kill govt schools to open way for their uni. Nigeria is a shame, while Zahara Buhari is earning 6.8million naira a month in NNPC as board member doing nothing, lecturers are earning 100k teaching their heads out and yet. Buhari tells them no work no pay. ASUU, please continue. They wont lecturers backlogs yet, Buhari got 19billion to bribe John Momoh(Channel TV) to lie for him to fulfil his evil a gender, what a shame. Anyway, Nigeria is now lucky that the small boy North Korea president is ready to buy off Nigeria and teach her business method, please Jung Ku come fast because because i will prefer NK who i already know he is openly wicked to Chinese who are substandard products producers and producers fake rich, human con beef and many other evils things. Kin Jun ku, please come fast.
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Sam3263: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2018
https://startupper-of-the-year-challenge.total.com/en/juries/NbVfpWn54Btp9yIdOZoFUQ/participations/31966/vote#

I am taking part in the Total start upper of the year innovation project.
The project is already drawing attention from international professional bodies.
Please upvote the project by liking it.

The project is aimed at creating more than 1000jobs in Nigeria.
To accomplish the goals and objectives. We need people to help us vote through the link and like the project so that we can gain prominence.

Please Nigerians let's do this together.

Thank you.

#Uniuyo_product
#Akeyin
Re: ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy by Ejusni(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
kaycexx:

How will I know?
ogbeni did you go to ths dsc or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Head Teacher Demoted To Gateman, Security Man Becomes Teacher In Calabar / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.