Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

“I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones (754 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones by rodeo0070(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Accelerate fans enjoyed a fun night meeting and greeting the stars of King Of Boys at the #AccelerateMovieNight last weekend.

The King of Boys herself, Sola Sobowale, alongside Toni Tones and Kemi Adetiba, Director of the movie, met with fans at a screening of the movie organised and sponsored by Accelerate TV at The Palms Lekki Mall last weekend.

Fans got to see the movie, interact with the stars, take pictures and ask them questions as well.

In an interview with the stars, Toni Tones, who played the younger version of Eniola Salami (the older character played by Sola Sobowale), revealed her tactics for playing the role so excellently.

She said she had to add some weight for the role, and she also made her voice husky intentionally for the role.

Sola Sobowale also noted that the role of Eniola Salami was a dream come true for her, as it put her in her elements.

Kemi Adetiba also got to distribute some KOB T-Shirts to the lucky fans.

King of Boys has enjoyed numerous positive reviews since its release, so head over to the cinemas to catch the movie now.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2018/12/01/i-added-weight-cracked-my-voice-for-king-of-boys-toni-tones-at-accelerate-movie-night/

Re: “I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones by shakmati(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
That movie is a flop jare. Too loud with minmum substance!
Re: “I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones by greatnaija01: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
most Nigerian movies are like a picture gallery, one can get lost admiring the scenery than the story.....

I WISH THEY CAN PAY US TO WRITE SCRIPTS THAT WILL MAKE MOVIES HAVE BETTER STANDARDS.
Re: “I Added Weight & Cracked My Voice For King Of Boys” – Toni Tones by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
I enjoyed the movie Lost in London. Out of our many thousands of movies released near monthly, there are some which are very entertaining. I’ve seen some so good the only complaint a Hollywood viewing crowd will have are our actors’ exaggerated facial and emotional expressions.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv And Their False Advertisements (RESOLVED) / Survivor S38 E01 / Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.