Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (77213 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
I hope he was beated very well?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by lesbiconverter: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
He just be a cross dresser grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Warri
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Fatherofdragons: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian men on nairaland be like: ''All these greed ridden oloshos sef, why would they spread and leave their undies outside, don't they know how to respect themselves, it's their fault Yahoo Boyz are using them if dem go use u, dem go use u.''

am I correct iamD18? grin grin

Nigerian men on nairaland feeling funky grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Djicemob: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Barcelona98: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

Na Buhari no provide jobs?
mumu dey worry you fa undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by emmykey0128(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Y beating the poor dry cleaner now?d boy won go dry clean the pants and d bras now, y beating someone going for his legit business? Oma wa ga ba yio
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
these people keep spoiling our names!

As if you have one grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by demoBaba: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wetin you gain if you no buy Benz
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by WaleAburumaku: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so

See this one wey we suppose gada beat blue black dey talk.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by concho(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't they do Legit work without picking dirty pants, me that has been doing yahoo for 7years and only picked 200 dollar, with clean mind, I never die so
#72,000 for 7yrs .........Those guys are better than you o. You all are doing the same thing , but they are enjoying on earth while you both will end up in hell

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by naijacentric(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Delta again! lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dshocker:
Nigerian girls have suffered
Okkk
No be small thing oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by lesbiconverter: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

God please save us fine gals from Yahoo boys for inside this our Ashawo work cry

how much for night plan?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
If we no make money watin we gain?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by nsesam(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
This one too na yahoo boy! Yahoo don suffer for ritualist hand. The yahoo I knew when I was a kid was pure brain work for the smart and intelligent men. Not this refract
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Joshuazedd(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
If actually he is after beating him, hand him over to the police, investigate and catch his fellows, confiscate their house and all their properties
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by ComradeShegs(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eeeeewn... ☹️
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Ufedolove: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
What's the difference between you and the suspected yahoo boy caught with pants and bras?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Rachaelgold(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is how God will be exposing them all... No rest for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Jaynom029(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If we no make money, wetin we gain.....
I Laugh
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by condomuser: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is pure violation of his human rights, only in Nigeria.

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
save ur self from d ashawo work first before God can save u

I have tried my brother but the customers won't just leave me alone cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is the effect of if we no drive benz na wetin we gain..
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dem use Gee swear for this Delta boys?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
juniorstar:
This is the effect of if we no drive benz na wetin we gain..
Speak of the devil, Victor AD is from Delta.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by idonhammer: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pubichairs:
$200 for 7years abi 200k? abeg no near your village ppl again they have finished you.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Orla234:

Please swerve.

The wickedness got to stop. It's one too many already. embarassed
Its also wicked to rip where you did not sow. Don't be a hypocrite my dear.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by Deltatoto: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
softwerk:
Jesus!

vos u spread Toto for Nl u think u fine.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) by islandmoon: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
how will pant give him money? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.