Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend (33603 Views)

Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by Teacher1776(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Who are the all?
I am a Nigerian and I dislike him.
That is the human in u. Even Jesus in all his piety still has haters.
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Denikayan:
Oshiomhole is the only sane politician that attended. The rest are looters and tribal bigot
Oshiomole is a thief
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by frank41(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
They are celebrating a man who dedicated his life to stealing with all his might from the people of Nigeria.

Shithole.

You are a misfit...big mistake to this generation for making such utterance.
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
JAMES ONANEFE IBORI, ex-governor of Delta state and the ODIDIGBORIGBO himself also WAKA COME THE BURIAL.

Politicians from the ruling parties and the opposition pictured at the burial.

Comrade Adams Oshiomole, after receiving some koboko from the opposition also went there to take some refreshing breeze.
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by Foxie: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Who are the all?
I am a Nigerian and I dislike him.
You need help, have you considered visiting Uselu psychiatric? See your mouth like 'I am a Nigerian and I dislike him' As if he gives a hoot about you!!!
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by KINGinVAHALA: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Foxie:
You need help, have you considered visiting Uselu psychiatric? See your mouth like 'I am a Nigerian and I dislike him' As if he gives a hoot about you!!!
You can only say this trash to me online. Since you know Uselu, I dare you to come take me there. I won't mind coming to meet you wherever you are.
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good to see them witness looters die and leave all behind for others to waste!

LEGACY OF CORRUPTION! embarassed
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by gcof(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
They are celebrating a man who dedicated his life to stealing with all his might from the people of Nigeria.

Shithole.
i wonder why he is still walking freely with all these evidences you have against him wink
Re: Tony Anenih's Burial: Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, Ibori Attend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
frank41:

You are a misfit...big mistake to this generation for making such utterance.

You suffer from Stockholm syndrome.
Tony Anenih was a thief, looter, cultist, betrayer of June 12.
Keep on deceiving yourself that he was a good man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.